New no cooldown; skills hack/exploit in arena?

Any videos or streams showing this happening? I mean, if they really can do that...

.....This is the kind of thing that makes me dread Arena PvP now. Surely they aren't going to let this of all things slide, are they?

ive seen infinite GCD on KFM counter, especially against forcemaster, but ive never EVER Seen a KFM counter 3 shots within 1 second it doesnt make any sense to me but maybe im over thinking this.

On 3/2/2016 at 11:40 PM, Destinykraze said:

KFM unlimited tabs, BD permenantly spinning? FM spamming heals? summoner grasping roots?

BD have a skill where they get focus back if they break roots so they can perma spin and summoners have a skill point where grasping roots cooldown is reset if they use their 4 key

Enough is enough man, that video is disgusting.

People can make all the excuses they want, they can say, "Oh, but ban waves are more effective", or whatever other BS, but this is too much.

I dealt with the awful story and translation retconning.

I dealt with the horrible launch, server downtime and no reciprocation for premium members.

I dealt with the awful customer service that hasn't responded appropriately to a single request I've sent in, when they've all been simple, basic requests, such as not being able to purchase the V-Days costume before it was removed from the store, that would be handled and done in any other game without any stress or issues.

I even dealt with the initial wave of bots in Arenas, the one area of the game I actually cared about. Not anymore though, I'm done. You can't wait forever to ban these people, yes, other games do have cheaters, but they get stomped out quickly, yes, even in F2P games. I'm not going to play a game where the one area of the game I want to play is infested by hackers, botters and cheaters 24/7.

And apparently NCSoft West can't do anything about it, because they have to follow the development cycle and delayed releases that are being used in the East. Not that they'd necessarily have this stuff fixed anyway. Thanks but no thanks.

All eight of my friends have already quit and I'm joining them. Maybe there are better MMO's out there, maybe not, but if not the solution isn't to play this. Good luck everyone, Warlock update just hit, which should be a big deal and the hype is already dead.

33 minutes ago, ReiNeith said:

summoner dandilion removes cooldown on the grasping roots skill. your video shows nothing

There is an 8-second cooldown on Seed Shroud which cannot be reset, and the cooldown reset for Grasping Roots only occurs on counter with Seed Shroud. This exploit causes the counter to be procced constantly, applying persistent damage immunity and unlimited Grasping Roots. This cannot be executed without the assistance of third-party software. Other abilities can be done the same way by other classes. Reading around on some of the bot sites, you can see reports of players being banned for it now, so yeah, a week later, they're onto it finally.

It is frightfully common for platinum+ players to use third-party software to enable the use of exploits or just outright hack. You can flat-out google your way to the stuff here. Hopefully, they'll get a handle on this sooner than later, but this game is honestly more hacked than ArcheAge was.

^

Yeah, the hardest 1 to detect is the KFM 1. abusing skills with no cd. It's a obvious cheat if you know how the skills works, the summoner no cd on grasping roots for the entire match isn't reset by seed shroud. Please do not comment if you have no idea. BD and kfm. As long they use it discreetly, they are unlikely to get banned. PVP is finished??

Worst still, after they get banned. They feign ignorance. Demanding evidence, just check out the outcry in forums.

On 3/2/2016 at 2:44 PM, Nilkemios said:

Any videos or streams showing this happening? I mean, if they really can do that...

.....This is the kind of thing that makes me dread Arena PvP now. Surely they aren't going to let this of all things slide, are they?

Sorry to burst your bubble. There are alrdy streamers pointing out discrepancy in skills CD at top tier, diamond. Means there are already diamond players abusing this. They try to be discreet though. Imagine. spamming important skills at critical moment, with no cd. That can easily bring a plat standard player to diamond. 

sooo is this an exploit or a hack? seems like from what u ppl say its an exploit but i dont quite understand can someone clarify? is it just how you use skills that allows u to constantly reset cds or order them is such a way that does it?

7 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

sooo is this an exploit or a hack? seems like from what u ppl say its an exploit but i dont quite understand can someone clarify? is it just how you use skills that allows u to constantly reset cds or order them is such a way that does it?

It is a cheat/ script/3rd party program. some classes are harder to see these abuses of CD. Summoner being the easiest. Using Grasping root, back to back 6-7 casts in a row, isn't possible with game mechanics. You can test it for yourself. 

On 3/2/2016 at 6:34 PM, Shiroichi said:

Enjoy our new overlords.

And once more http://www.twitch.tv/tilirin/v/50835660?t=43m27s

wtf is this ? Spam their counter hidden ?

omg this game getting sick everyday

Edit: Today I saw some KFM diamond go against me and I did feel like they was really spamming their stun/daze skills without almost 0 cooldown so I thought it was just me but it appear like it possible ?

15 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

It is a hack in the sense that it requires third-party software. Some very prominent players got nailed of late for it, too. The tough part is catching people without basing everything on administrator intervention.

Archived