Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

Yeap i'm with you on that.

If something went wrong with their system it will take more than just few tickets begging for account restoration.

This kind of thing happened again back when i was playing aion. A huge batch of players were banned in 2 days and there was a riot in their forums.

I believe they unbanned most of the players.

I hope this wont take long, I just crafted my first batch of moonwater stones and waiting for the delivery today 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm, thats not what happened. You probably came over from some other MMO, where they just don't care. Where players can submit tickets til they get carpal tunnel syndrome and admins do squat. Vindi was like that.  NC has actually been checking logs. No auto bans. You did something you knew you shouldn't have. Time to learn to be a man and accept that there are consequences for your actions. No tears for you, mate.

3 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

and for people saying dont post it on the forums, ofcouse we need to do that. Ncsoft needs to fix so honest players dont get banned for something they didnt do, and seeing that so many being banned on the same time, looks to me that its just a auto banner, that means, if some one in the game goes on a rampage, they could just get everyone instant banned since its not real people looking at the report.

I highly doubt that the report function adds to an auto ban without being investigated first.

And if it does... then I seriously hope people abusing it due to being salty from faction pvp or other reasons can be found out and given a reasonable punishment, if they cause false bans which then get investigated.

Just now, ChanChan said:

Ummm, thats not what happened. You probably came over from some other MMO, where they just don't care. Where players can submit tickets til they get carpal tunnel syndrome and admins do squat. Vindi was like that.  NC has actually been checking logs. No auto bans. You did something you knew you shouldn't have. Time to learn to be a man and accept that there are consequences for your actions. No tears for you, mate.

I came over from aion where they had a huge amount of players auto-banned. And they fixed it.

Also, the fact that you hate people botting or gold selling does not have to end up bashing on innocent players. This is not a debate wether we deserved the ban or not, ncsoft will judge that apparently.

This is to find out and let ncsoft know that something went wrong with their banning system.

I don't really need to explain myself about never bought or sold gold etc etc, ncsoft will check that. But even you as doubtful as you are, you should see that something is really wrong when a mass banning for the same reason has occurred at the same time

3 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

Dam this guy salty afffff, look at all his post history, either something to do with nexon or vindictus, did you got bullied in that game? There is people out there in real life went to jail because of the wrong judicial trial, what makes you think that won't happen here? you dumb?

3 minutes ago, Udunnome said:

How can you know somebody got banned?

Saw alot of posts in different sections on the forums giving the same ban reason, also i got on my clan teamspeak, at least 2 of my clan mates have been banned as well.

Just now, obscuredxxx said:

I came over from aion where they had a huge amount of players auto-banned. And they fixed it.

Also, the fact that you hate people botting or gold selling does not have to end up bashing on innocent players. This is not a debate wether we deserved the ban or not, ncsoft will judge that apparently.

This is to find out and let ncsoft know that something went wrong with their banning system.

I don't really need to explain myself about never bought or sold gold etc etc, ncsoft will check that. But even you as doubtful as you are, you should see that something is really wrong when a mass banning for the same reason has occurred at the same time

Ummm...did I say anything about botting or gold selling?? Nope. Look at that,  you tied your own knot to hang yourself and I didn't even have to provide the rope. Goodbye forever.

Awwe, who am I kidding? you'll start 6 new accounts by the end of the week. I hope those get banned, too.

Ummm...did I say anything about botting or gold selling?? Nope. Look at that,  you tied your own knot to hang yourself and I didn't even have to provide the rope. Goodbye forever.

Awwe, who am I kidding? you'll start 6 new accounts by the end of the week. I hope those get banned, too.

Damn, this guy is really salty af. Get lost, kiddo.

7 minutes ago, Arcteren said:

Dam this guy salty afffff, look at all his post history, either something to do with nexon or vindictus, did you got bullied in that game? There is people out there in real life went to jail because of the wrong judicial trial, what makes you think that won't happen here? you dumb?

You actually took the time to investigate my post history? Whoa, now thats lifeless. No, I didn't get bullied in Vindi. When you can solo the entire game, how does one get bullied??

Ignorance is not a bliss in your case mate. The reason of the bans is "selling" so the knot was already tied before i came in :-)

Players like you ruin the community, and if you ever get banned by mistake I hope you get the same attitude from others and the company itself.

Farewell.

Don't see why mailing gold to other characters on the same account would be considered suspicious. Moving gold between bots would require multiple accounts since you can't have more than one character playing at once on a single account.

To the people thinking they probably deserved it, we really got no way to know. You got enough faith that NCSoft knew what they were doing, so let them respond. Might make the forums a happier place.

Just now, obscuredxxx said:

Ignorance is not a bliss in your case mate. The reason of the bans is "selling" so the knot was already tied before i came in :-)

Players like you ruin the community, and if you ever get banned by mistake I hope you get the same attitude from others and the company itself.

Farewell.

Won't happen. I play by the rules in hopes of games staying alive long enough to be enjoyed. Farewell?? Does that mean you're switching to one of your alts now? So you can post more back at me? I mean, we already know you have at least 2.

on a side note - i've made over a hundred gold in the last couple days selling stuff on the marketplace. I've also sold a bunch of gold on the currency exchange to buy costumes. Also given gold to my girlfriend so she could buy costumes, and i'm still here.

So it does make it seem a little fishy when people say they were banned and only did things like that, but I still disagree with the guilty-until-proven-innocent approach being taken by some of the forum towards the people saying they were falsely banned.

Nobody knows how the automated ban system is working, false positives are entirely possible.

2 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

Won't happen. I play by the rules in hopes of games staying alive long enough to be enjoyed. Farewell?? Does that mean you're switching to one of your alts now? So you can post more back at me? I mean, we already know you have at least 2.

There is no rule that we can not have 2 accounts and by the way, we won't be able to post in forum if not our second account. Your attitude is really bad. And yeah after spending real cash into the game you have to be really stupid to start doing something illegal.

Ignore the troll and dont feed it. Amused kids being salty behind the safety of their monitors. 

So guys, i ve submitted a ticket explaining every details on this matter to ncsoft. They said they are investigating it.

I'll keep you posted

Archived