I wish there will be a movie on Blade & Soul

AuraGalaxy

The plot:  Protagonist, a Jin kungfu master, goes on epic adventure to follow in the footsteps of Mushin.  He quickly forms a merry band with two fellow adventurers.  After journeying long and hard at behest of Old Man Cho, the trio arrive at Sky Village, birthplace of Mushin.  Throughout the journey, the protagonist develops feelings for a fellow adventurer, a female Gon force master.  But one day, after a particular difficult trial, the protagonist discovers the force master is a bot.  The rest of the movie then deals with how he attempts to grapple with his new reality.  The conclusion of the movie entails the protagonist falling into a deep despair, before discovering that Mushin was also a bot, emerging from his despair, banging the force master like an old drum, and having little human-bot hybrid babies like in Battlestar Galactica.

Lyn summoner for comedic relief.

14 minutes ago, Kitah said:

it'd be pretty neat, something else that is neat would be if they had a shop for the T-Shirts and other merchandise as-well.  Really wanting this figurine:

Hidden Content

I'd buy it.  I'm a sucker for pretty figs.  I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY BECAUSE THEY COST SO MUCH.  :(

Well new movie Bots and Spam  is everyday non stop whole day just join servers :) Now new episode emails and whispers spammerino. Mass group of bot summoners  deathwing kilerino and NCsoft afkerino doing nothingherino.....

Archived