Severe faction unbalance on Poharan

Vorlik

Hi.  Is this where I submit issues or comments moderators?

My issue is this:  On Poharan the Cerulean faction currently owns the server.  Pick your channel, it's hard to even access a CL npc because they stay dead.  Ceruleans are on the ground, on the cliff, even finding ways to come down on respawn points.  It's become more than agitating to complete CL quests anywhere in moonwater.  Some Ceruleans have even whispered to me better times on different channels because there are so many Ceruleans.  Will you work on faction balance on Poharan, or do we all need to join Curulean, so life can be a sweet breeze?  Thx for the response.

Philosophy:  Cerulean live to gain power and dominate the people even though they have more noble looking uniforms.  Crimson Legion are for the people and look to empower all even though they have a more sinister looking outfit.

This is the case for all servers. Some are dominated by Cerulean while others by Crimson.

I decided to join Cerulean (during headstart) because during Alpha/CBT it was pretty obvious that although Crimson had more members, Cerulean was way more organized and had better players.

But now adays, I see a ton of Crimsons doing dailies in Talus base (which was not common at all like a few weeks back), so the balance is slowly coming.

The problem is not the faction per say, but the ability to change faction at any time. Back at the release, Crimson had more players than cerulean on Poharan. A few weeks later, when everyone was getting 45, people on cerulean side started to organize boss kills everyday and because of that, a lot of crimsons changed sides to easy farm.

What are you Talking About? I am on Poharan and It shows That Faction are equal numbers right now. Just Press P.  Maybe Many who play Crimson aren't Playing anymore or come on at later times?

Yes Faction Imbalance on Most servers, But on Poharan it's fine. Just change Channels. o.o

Thanks to some of U.  I have been on all morning and couldn't change factions if I wanted to because Cerulean is full.  There "are" rules in this war according to BNS.  It's called faction stability.  I've been whispering to every CL member I can find and I get the same response with no exceptions; of how jacked Poharan is atm.  If Ur on a different server and the roles are reversed I feel for U too.  No one faction should be able to completely own and dominate a server.  I've seen PVP clans that control servers in diff games, but never a game controlled faction membership.

Again to any moderators, what's the best method to submit comments to the BNS team?  Thx

Philosophy:  Cerulean live to gain power and dominate the people even though they have more noble looking uniforms.  Crimson Legion are for the people and look to empower all even though they have a more sinister looking outfit.

11 hours ago, Sememondoe said:

What are you Talking About? I am on Poharan and It shows That Faction are equal numbers right now. Just Press P.  Maybe Many who play Crimson aren't Playing anymore or come on at later times?

Yes Faction Imbalance on Most servers, But on Poharan it's fine. Just change Channels. o.o

The NPC may show it, however that includes botters/gold sellers and the like. So even if the NPC's show the factions balanced, they aren't. 

Just as you can join a full faction by spamming to join it for a while. (Been like that since CBT1.)

As for Poharan, and being Crimson, I'd say stick with it. I know it harder (As I am a crimson member as well.) However Crimson does do the Terrors and BW, as well as dailies. Though you may have to make friends or get into a guild which goes out in a party or so to get your dailies done.

On the plus side, being Crimson on Poh has it's perks. Many can sell 10deaths for apx 20silver to ceruleans for their dailies, where as we never have to worry about not finishing our "10 kills" because there is never a lack of cerulean players to kill. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since update its much worse.  Bot parties are stationed at outposts now too.  If there arent active GM in game to ban bots than no hope to get any faction balance.  BNS NA is losing control quickly now.  It disgusts me but i changed sides yesterday and now faction quests are pathetically easy.  Hopefully i can change back in the future.  Cerulean faction is disgraceful filth; only wearing their crap uniform for survival atm.

Archived