I recommend DOUBLING or TRIPLING "premium" bonuses.

Spamwagon

Let's put it this way. Later at 50 upgrading weapons cost up to 3000+ gold. You get to save 20% or 30% of that which is 600 or 900 gold. And it just keeps increasing as more contents come. That alone is worth it. Another selling point is marketplace commission savings. You can save from 10% to 50% having premium. Later you will start selling expensive items in the AH for over 1000g and once again you save a lot on commission fees. Glamour fees another useful thing you might do. You earn more gold from quests which later will be higher amount.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

These are all optional benefits so its totally up to you. It's not needed but its already worth the money and later it will be even more worth having it.

You can rank up your premium with the currency exchange, rank 10 premium is actually pretty damn good (although it takes quite a buttload of gold to reach if you do it through the currency exchange, lol)...

I don't think premium is completely useless, though the first few ranks do seem like it, after I got to rank 4 the benefits started to show up.

It's not a perfect system, but I think they did a decent job so far, maybe a few tweaks here and there, for example, remote vault access at rank 5 or so instead of rank 9 and a few other QoL changes that would make it more appealing but without giving a BIG edge over f2p players. 

I would like a more flexible system personally, like maybe being able to pay ONLY for the wardrobe, or ONLY for exp/gathering/crafting boosts, the option to choose which benefits I want to pay for would make it a service I'd more than willingly pay every month for. 

I still believe the benefits could EASILY be doubled or tripled and not impact the freeloader players.

Additionally, I think a premium benefit that increases your sprint stamina regen should be added.

Full disclosure: I already have rank 9, they have got my money ( a fair amount, haven't checked for sure, but around a grand) - but I am having a little bit of buyer's remorse now.

I don't know... is it an eastern business practice to ignore your customers?

I DID check, I have now spent $1400 on your game.  I realize that's not a tremendous amount, but here in the states, if I went into an ice cream parlor and spent that much in a month - they would have me on speed dial to determine what flavors to put out every week. 

My point being, if a person pays money into your service - don't you think you should at least RESPOND to their requests?  Is this whole "forums" thing a big pointless game?

3 hours ago, Spamwagon said:

I don't know... is it an eastern business practice to ignore your customers?

I DID check, I have now spent $1400 on your game.  I realize that's not a tremendous amount, but here in the states, if I went into an ice cream parlor and spent that much in a month - they would have me on speed dial to determine what flavors to put out every week. 

My point being, if a person pays money into your service - don't you think you should at least RESPOND to their requests?  Is this whole "forums" thing a big pointless game?

hate to break your bubble but to a company with a annual revenue of 100 million dollars + 

Your gonna need to add just a couple more zero's to the end of that number to get VIP treatment,

(And NO you can not put a decimal point in front of those couple of zero's required.)

:P

On another note, i probably wont update my premium either once it expires. 

The game has way too many problems, and well in korea (using a korean pun for a korean company), you don't feed a full dog because it will be picky in what it eats and how it acts. However you can train a hungry dog to do whatever you want if you feed it scraps when it is starving.

So in short, FIX THE BROKEN BOT INFESTED GAME or i wont spend another dime on it.  

• 1 year later...

Oh wait, multiple players made this observation 2 years ago and you did nothing about it.

What does THAT say about if your game is worth a S**t?  

I mean, if the guys developing it don't listen to the players and just continue to do whatever they want - why is there even a forum?

Why are there even players?  If your game is unpleasant, and you won't change it.....

I just kinda wish that they give premium players something during Trove, because whenever a Trove happens, they blatantly cut off one of most attractive things about having premiumship - Premium Dash.

Either giving extra slots/daily keys to all characters in an account, or just let players have Daily Dash going alongside with Trove. I don't understand why they have to disable Daily Dash during Trove, when two of them don't really have anything similar to each other.

On 8/6/2017 at 1:06 AM, Spamwagon said:

Oh wait, multiple players made this observation 2 years ago and you did nothing about it.

What does THAT say about if your game is worth a S**t?  

I mean, if the guys developing it don't listen to the players and just continue to do whatever they want - why is there even a forum?

Why are there even players?  If your game is unpleasant, and you won't change it.....

As much as I do agree with you, come on keep it in 1 post.. not 5.

I re-started this game after a year on the break because it felt like more of a job then a pleasure actually playing something "to relax".  I played for a couple of months and did not buy premium, got to 500 ap at that time when "yeti" was the best... and called it...   fast forward a year.. I saw on facebook a free week premium for blade so .. I decided to.. yeah.. why not.. fine... I decided to return and I decided to add 1 more month to the free one..  decided to quit as soon as the premium ended.. but .. lucky me I saw another event for another week.. so .. ok.. fine.. will add 1 more month with premium...   and I got "fixed" a bit because of the clan that I enjoy my time playing and now and I added one more month on top of it... so.. 2 months.... I really didn't feel the "benefits" as crucial.... you get some money and some deductions / exp.. and so on, but it's not .. "oh god premium godlike" . No.. it's not ..  it's just enough to.. "meh, ok"

Now.. my premium expired and I'm not buying it again, the game feels like a job again and looks like I might be taking a break yet again..   when you reach a certain point to the game.. premium is just.. "something to have" .. and not something to brag about.

So.. yeah...   -1 paying customer I guess...

Will I add premium again ?  Yes...  but only when it's worth the time and money... and for now.. I no longer see it fit to pay for minimum benefits... I don't need exp.. it takes a shit long time for HM upgrade anyway.. so .. no.

Gold ?  The amount of gold you get as a premium and as a non premium is minimum .. .. what ? 10 gold ?  Not worth it.

Indeed you get discounts on upgrades..  but.. I'm more or less done with things that involve upgrades.. so.. no benefits.

Wardrobe .. that's it ?

Archived