I recommend DOUBLING or TRIPLING "premium" bonuses.

Spamwagon

I am currently subscribed because any bonus is better than none - BUT I won't continue to do that if you guys don't take a turn on increasing the bonuses.  They are pretty lackluster, and could easily be increased by a LARGE factor.

A "premium" subscription currently not worth the money - please fix.

You get additional XP and currency from quests and killings mobs then those who don't pay for premium. If you don't want to pay for it, don't. You're not forced to pay for premium to play. You simply buy it to support the game and in turn, you receive benefits for the game.

Ive been buying it monthly and as long as i have time to play i will continue doing so. I think the price and what you get are just right, its a nice boost that you dont need, but is nice to have, so players that chose not to buy it are not at a major disadvantage (without counting the wardrobe, i think that should be open to everyone). What i do not like, even as someone who has charged nc coins so i dont have this issue, is the fact that you need to buy nc coins at least once to be able to use mail. I dont get it, i dont like it, i think its just complete utter bull crap.

I'd say give it a couple months until they have to reconsider revamping the premium benefits entirely. Most of the benefits currently apply primarily to leveling (decreased windwalk cd, increased xp/gold etc.) and most of those will become irrelevant once the player base gets into a decent position with their characters. I consider premium worthless outside of wardrobe access and I don't even consider wardrobe access an acceptable premium benefit.

Once my 3 months is up that's that.

i would just scrap the tier premium system, remote vault is worth it but it's a slap in the face for any common sense bearing sentient being to be expected to spend hundreds on top of a monthly charge just to access what is considered a standard bonus in pretty much every other freemium model.

As it looks now they want to go on a shameless whale hunting expedition using an old game as bait. Not in these waters, they don't. They can enjoy the tattered boot that is their quarterly report otherwise.

Their quarterly report is pretty decent right now. Anyway, it's only hundreds of dollars for 1 time. Your premium rank stays intact, even if your premium membership expires. So you only play X amount of dollars. You can also buy premium for 1 year, which isn't bad as it also gives you premium points with that purchase.

More XP will always be nice.   Leveling speed will slow down a lot when the level 50 expansion shows up, and then come more HM levels.   Login priority was nice when it was necessary, but now XP is the most worthwhile benefit for me.

Thing is, while I enjoy the game, I'm tired of the bots already.  I put up with them on TW, because that was just to get to know the game and try classes.   If they don't start taking the problem seriously on NA/EU, I'll probably take my leave from the game once my premium runs out.

For example, me and my wife would probably get premium, just because we like to have premium, regardless of the benefits.

There is just one thing, we kinda feel like wardrobe being only for premiums is bullsht, i mean, its rip off.

Now I'm not buying costumes, i really do enjoy some of them, but i'm not doing it, because simply i dont have a place to store them anyways :)

Thats bad marketing.

I don't like the feeling being ripped off ;)

8 minutes ago, Eska said:

For example, me and my wife would probably get premium, just because we like to have premium, regardless of the benefits.

There is just one thing, we kinda feel like wardrobe being only for premiums is bullsht, i mean, its rip off.

Now I'm not buying costumes, i really do enjoy some of them, but i'm not doing it, because simply i dont have a place to store them anyways :)

Thats bad marketing.

I don't like the feeling being ripped off ;)

This is exactly it. I currently have premium and it definitely feels like I'm being ripped off. I'm reluctant to even buy outfits because the benefits to keep me subbed aren't there and I'll be backed into a corner for inventory space if I purchase outfits and don't stay subbed. I'm just trying to finish leveling all the characters I want before my sub expires and I won't be purchasing premium again until they want me to.

3 minutes ago, MarcheTen said:

This is exactly it. I currently have premium and it definitely feels like I'm being ripped off. I'm reluctant to even buy outfits because the benefits to keep me subbed aren't there and I'll be backed into a corner for inventory space if I purchase outfits and don't stay subbed. I'm just trying to finish leveling all the characters I want before my sub expires and I won't be purchasing premium again until they want me to.

This.

As far as i reckon, wardrobe is free in tw, cn, ru, anyone could clarify if im right ?(really dont want to spread false infos)

1 minute ago, SrKoquonfaes said:

No, it's there to milk player into buying character slots, which is arguably worse.

no its there to protect you in case you have someone login to your account they wont be able to delete your characters giving you time to get them back.

Just now, Eska said:

Well not really, but its a bit high, i mean in Lineage2 there was 7 days of the waiting time - which is ok in case You get Your acc stolen or something, someone wont delete Your char then, but well, delays here are really kinda milky way.. :)

They could just send an email confirmation or a second password system.

Just now, SrKoquonfaes said:

No, it's there to milk player into buying character slots, which is arguably worse.

Well not really, but its a bit high, i mean in Lineage2 there was 7 days of the waiting time - which is ok in case You get Your acc stolen or something, someone wont delete Your char then, but well, delays here are really kinda milky way.. :)

2 minutes ago, Eska said:

This.

As far as i reckon, wardrobe is free in tw, cn, ru, anyone could clarify if im right ?(really dont want to spread false infos)

I also wouldn't quote me but I think it's free in jp, tw, kr (but the game seems to be p2p there), and cn is the outlier who charges for the wardrobe.

1 hour ago, Senzura said:

no its there to protect you in case you have someone login to your account they wont be able to delete your characters giving you time to get them back.

they could still reduce it though. 3 days or something like that. ESO only has 24 Hours for their deletion, and thats after 3 deletes. besides...they should have backup data on characters anyways, how hard would it be to pull that data instead?

On topic...I think that a small allowance of hongmoon coins isn't out of the picture. SWtOR does this, as does ESO for their premium models. and the threshold for the premium ranks needs to be lower...anything past rank 6 is simply insane...total cost to go from rank 1 to rank 10 is 730$. And that doesn't include the premium fees. Just to get to rank 9 and get remote warehouse access requires 330 USD. I got remote warehouse access in devilian just by signing up for their version of Premium. 

Rank 10 should be at the most 300 or so investment. it's simply stupid.

Just now, Spamwagon said:

I am currently subscribed because any bonus is better than none - BUT I won't continue to do that if you guys don't take a turn on increasing the bonuses.  They are pretty lackluster, and could easily be increased by a LARGE factor.

A "premium" subscription currently not worth the money - please fix.

100% agree with this. I quickly noticed this when I took the student pack or whatever its called and saw just how awful the benefits were. I was like ok? lol Yeah its pretty awful.

total cost to go from rank 1 to rank 10 is 730$.

Actually, the total cost is $1500 from rank 1 to 10. From rank 1 to 9 is $745. $730 will only get you to rank 8.

This cost is the same in all other regions of B&S.

Back when it was $745 to get to rank 10, that was a mistake on the part of the developers due to them trying to quickly roll out their version of premium without rank 0 : ).

I don't mind premium tiers as they are. They are meant to be long-term. However, I don't think that premium tiers should dictate what you get when you subscribe. Decouple them and make premium tiers give you fun abilities that don't help you in the game and they don't require a subscription =). I know no other region does this, but I think that it's unfair that my $15 goes farther than someone else's $15 because I've been around longer or I spent more in the past.

Rank 9 here with enough to hit rank 10 upon Warlock release ^_-.

Archived