Not complaining just the truth

erengny

Firstly I must say they should not nerf any class but change tactics/skills of them. Like Summoner, cat has 48k hp so character got the same hp which is summoner has 94k hp in arena, or maybe I should talk about Assassins and their perma stealths.

They just hide and run till the time runs out and they won somehow I don't understand this bullshit. As a Destroyer I only have one chance to make combo on them, in 3-4 seconds their hp goes down like 20% after that they just hide, throwing flash bomb and makes countless combos on me. Even though I still have like 70% hp in arena (which is a lot more of them). After that as I said they hiding and running from me till the time runs out, in the end boom they won.

How come? Not even talking about solo dungeons of Assassin class we all know it. This is not defining of PvP, this is literally cheating. If it was a PvP I would won because I don't run, I just fight. Arena system has to be change, there is no balance. Anyway I talk too much about Assassins. My suggestion is they should make 20k hp for cat and 20k hp for Summoner character. For the Assassins I don't know what should they do but they must do something immediately. Because it seems so easy to reach Diamond rank with Assassin class. Enter arena, throw a flash bomb, hide and run that's it?

Pardon my english by the way.

once you reach higher rank ( maybe) you'll understand how to counter their 'perma' stealth .... 

about summoners ... go for all your aoes... damage the summoner and the pet all the time .. survive til' the timer runs out ... easy win by 40k damage ~~~~

wtf stop crying, Im sin, and destroyer  are one the most annoying class ever to fight against. they just spin like retard beyblade with anti cc so it can take stealt off everytime, to say nothing of their combo 100-0 hp its ridiculous.

About summoner..... yeah they are fk extremely op, they are the only class that can stun while air combo also when they are stuned using their fuking retarded cat.

anyway, B&S has the most unbalanced pvp ever

22 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

wtf stop crying, Im sin, and destroyer  are one the most annoying class ever to fight against. they just spin like retard beyblade with anti cc so it can take stealt off everytime, to say nothing of their combo 100-0 hp its ridiculous.

About summoner..... yeah they are fk extremely op, they are the only class that can stun while air combo also when they are stuned using their fuking retarded cat.

Dude! You are right with summoner but I'm not crying here, summoners does, why don't you kill their cat and let them cry you a river? Also I am as a destroyer I spin rarely. Stun, daze, grab and anicancel combo is my way to win. I do use spin only in Misty Woods, but what about blade dancers? Don't they spin so much like destroyers? Oh I forgot to mention that beside CC they has counter on spin.

7 minutes ago, erengny said:

Dude! You are right with summoner but I'm not crying here, summoners does, why don't you kill their cat and let them cry you a river? Also I am as a destroyer I spin rarely. Stun, daze, grab and anicancel combo is my way to win. I do use spin only in Misty Woods, but what about blade dancers? Don't they spin so much like destroyers? Oh I forgot to mention that beside CC they has counter on spin.

mate, if you want to beat a sin you need to spin like a *cricket* and when you got it just grab him or stun him, and do this over and over again, if you dont do that you'll lose surely, its the most dirty way to win but this is B&S shity pvp mechanics . 

Why dont I kill the cat? because sum has a build that their cat its like a stone, recovery hp and so much def, so if I Spend all my energy in his cat while he just stomping me, and lot of cc over me and.. this dot flower over my head so I cant stealt, if I atack him the cat *cricket* me.  yeah its fk impossible to beat a proper sum at least being a sin seriously. 

It's just obnoxious combat. nothing is unbeatable though.
The healing potential summoners have for their cat is asinine though, granted everyclass has some asinine mechanic to them; from a KFM countering every hit you throw, to a BD doing the same with their spin, to the assassins with their stealth till timeout, then the Destroyer's endless spin, or the FM's kiting ability. I have yet to see a BM that was obnoxious though....

you can beat any class I am told though i have had a lot of issues and have parked my KFM as I am so tired of dying again and again in the arena AND never having a chance to figure anything out except how to hit the respawn button after dead..

THE 2nd release I am told to use I don't even get to see (still haven't figured out what blasted button as it flashes to fast so I assume f?? I mean it that is is there and gone too fast)

Pretty much to me PvP in the game is just stunfestgedon 

2 hours ago, Vanquishz said:

You sound bitter.

Good attempt to speak the truth and to stop complaining.  You fail, but good attempt.  Let's take this slowly.

First thing you say.  "I don't wanna nerf anything but halve summoner hp."  Uuuhhh....right, you don't speak much about summoner salt, so I won't either.  That said, good thing you focused on assassins because if you're a destroyer salting on summoners, you just lost all your cred right there.  Which is zero.

I only know FM/Sum, so 2nd hand knowledge on Ass/Dest, but I've heard that Ass is the hard counter vs Dest.  Just by theory, destroyers will have a tough time vs assassins.  Asses have, as you mentioned, plenty of skills to dodge/mobile themselves away from destroyers.  They're also squishy as all fck if you burn their escapes, and take much more skill to play than destroyers, summs or lbds.  

Finally, don't ever underestimate exactly what diamond means.  You haven't seen a diamond in your life.  I might be exaggerating, but the normal forum troll has a rating of Silver or lower, max 1600.  Diamonds know this stuff, and no diamond is gonna lose to a gold.  Unless you're a BM, in which case I totally feel for you.  

TLDR.  I'm original poster.  I don't wanna complain but I'm complaining.  I don't wanna nerf anything but I wanna summs half hp.  Imma dest and I suck at this game and can't take summs.  Imma salty over my hard counter class.  Imma dumb and if I can play my counter class Imma diamond easy.  

That's what I read.  You had some good points, but right now, you just created another "pvp is broken I'm bad plz fix," this time focusing on asses rather than summs/dests.  You're gonna be offended by this post, so rather than salt over it, go fix your OP.

21 hours ago, erengny said:

Firstly I must say they should not nerf any class but change tactics/skills of them. Like Summoner, cat has 48k hp so character got the same hp which is summoner has 94k hp in arena, or maybe I should talk about Assassins and their perma stealths.

They just hide and run till the time runs out and they won somehow I don't understand this bullshit. As a Destroyer I only have one chance to make combo on them, in 3-4 seconds their hp goes down like 20% after that they just hide, throwing flash bomb and makes countless combos on me. Even though I still have like 70% hp in arena (which is a lot more of them). After that as I said they hiding and running from me till the time runs out, in the end boom they won.

How come? Not even talking about solo dungeons of Assassin class we all know it. This is not defining of PvP, this is literally cheating. If it was a PvP I would won because I don't run, I just fight. Arena system has to be change, there is no balance. Anyway I talk too much about Assassins. My suggestion is they should make 20k hp for cat and 20k hp for Summoner character. For the Assassins I don't know what should they do but they must do something immediately. Because it seems so easy to reach Diamond rank with Assassin class. Enter arena, throw a flash bomb, hide and run that's it?

Pardon my english by the way.

Summoners are one of my easiest matchups on my destroyer as long as I dont screw up too many times. Most of the matches don't last longer than 30secs :-S

Q into their dandelion since its pierces defense it won't go off and then they have to wait out the CD.

Use the aoe pull for your Z.

CC pet and use grab on it then power slam it into summoner if possible and use wrath. If not use wrath on knocked down pet they will usually put it into the defense stance where it crouches and glows green this will take the pet out of the fight for something like 8 seconds where you can just solo the summoner.

Use your 1 with the aoe pull you'll always get a grab out of it on the pet or summoner.

Seriously just bait out their tab escape, pop fury and then wrath them with your 1 and 2 cc chain.

For Assassins the only tips I really have are if you hit into decoy just tab spin them out. Stay closer to the middle of the arena and it will make it harder for them to kite you.

If you know their tab escape is up and you're about to CC them you can just CC then SS and you won't be blinded.

21 hours ago, erengny said:

they can spin 4 times before running out of chi, and does no damage, meanwhile destroyer can 1 shot people with that spin if you get CC'ed,  

10 minutes ago, Lapuka said:

they can spin 4 times before running out of chi, and does no damage, meanwhile destroyer can 1 shot people with that spin if you get CC'ed,  

One shotting people with spin is a bit of an exaggeration. Its eats focus like crazy if you just kite we can't do it for long. Honestly red spin is the least of your worries. Fury+wrath/ani-cancel is where our real damage comes from

29 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

One shotting people with spin is a bit of an exaggeration. Its eats focus like crazy if you just kite we can't do it for long. Honestly red spin is the least of your worries. Fury+wrath/ani-cancel is where our real damage comes from

I know i'm exaggerating a lot, you can just run away from those spins, eventually you get opening you fall like a rain on them, send them to the space and crash them down and then feed them with ani cancel medicine :>, it always put a smile on my face when I get 60% of their HP with same technique they rely so much on :D, to be not so modest I haven't lost arena 1v1 against destr yet, totaly don't have any problems dealing with them as BD, assassins on the other hand ... :C 

Archived