Tempting Seductress Exchange Ticket Drop Rates

ScourgeBreak

I don't think the developers have ever disclosed the chance at getting anything in this game. Nor in any other game, mind. It's fairly common to keep that under wraps so that the playerbase isn't demoralized when they learn the drop rate of certain objects is below 1%.

With that said: yes, expect most cosmetics to be very, very rare. I'd say you should expect their drop chance to be below 1% at least.

I did about 10 runs and each run gives you 2 chests, each one giving you a chance to win a respective type of a ticket. Each box that I got was an extravagant (do more than usual dps to get this drop). Out of those runs, I got a single ticket. Farming these should be easy enough, just camp the widow twins and wait for a Zerg to come and spank them.  The costume looks absolutely sexy on a Gon female and it's my current default outfit. It's so hot not even the tail bugs me. In fact, it's a nice aesthetic accoutrement.

Hello,

We understand that it can be a bit frustrating to claim an item that is not compatible with the character. However, we are unable to comment or answer any questions with regards to rewards/loot/drop systems. Also, a previous agent has already mentioned that we can only advise you to retry until you are able to claim the correct item as the loots are randomized.

We would also like to invite you to visit the official forums where you'd be able to discuss your ideas with fellow players. These exchange of ideas may increase your chances of claiming the right item. I have provided the link below.

Link: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/

Again, our apologies for this inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Kind regards, 

Kristina
NCSOFT Support Team

Just a heads up that the pain for acquiring this and Dark Pirate isn't going away. I got the Temptress on my male Jin from the wheel, which of course is completely unusable. This is apparently a "feature" of the wheel. The drop rate seems to be slightly lower for both sets from both bosses and the wheels that some of the other sets in game, but on par with certain harder to get ones as well. Keep grinding.

Archived