Is it just me, or do 24 man dungeons suck?

gewd

I'm sitting in 24 man BSH and it has been 20 minutes and there are only 3 people in my group with the LFG turned on. This is during prime time on a Saturday night.

Why isn't something like this cross-server?

Why do we have to run all over the map for spawns because someone hit mak dagul before you did and now you have to run over to slashimi and hope it isn't almost dead because the minimap doesn't even show if the boss is being attacked unless you are 10 seconds away from it?

Why do we have to kill 9 bosses to get the last boss to spawn?

Why can't we switch channels?

It was a good system before when game was more popular, but since population keeps dropping now thanks to horrible publisher this is no longer a good thing

I dont even bother running Nightshade, did it once and it took like 3 hours to finish, without final boss ofc because we had 3 people for that

You should try get in Ch.1-7 depend the population on your server. Higher the number the chance of lower the player will get in because of some darn server match making management only opens new channel when previous one are filled. And once players in that lower channels left new players move in to those channels and those e.g in Ch18 will never get people in.

You could try ESC>Change character to respawn inside BSH or just get out and get in paying Nyru coin once more to try your luck.

That Ch6 is probably the worst kind to be in, where all others Ch are filled but the one you are in just opened with you and few other guys in it and no one else is joining lol. It actually happened to me few times and is very time consuming if i want to complete bosses, which now i always go after bosses if there are people doing it and leave other solo-able stuffs later.

Im on Ikasaun atm, and i always lfm to form a fully party of 6 before i go in, i also make strict rules of no soloing else they get kicked, results of this seems pretty good to me, mobs die faster, quests get done easier, and we can solo bosses as a party when it is required for poharan to spawn when other people just waiting at her place. What channel doesnt really matter to me coz i always count how many bosses have been done, and if required, my party can down bosses all together 9 times.

If people still goes solo while in a party then its not of use, coz in the end its just people doing their own stuff and will probably never get bosses done unless they listen to lead.

Bloodshade there is a way to switch without leaving the place that some of us have found out, though it's just a naryu coin, is that you can log out inside and then when you log back in it'll typically be in a new channel. You can just go to character select if you don't want to go all the way out. 

1 hour ago, Daehawk said:

Bloodshade there is a way to switch without leaving the place that some of us have found out, though it's just a naryu coin, is that you can log out inside and then when you log back in it'll typically be in a new channel. You can just go to character select if you don't want to go all the way out. 

I do that and I still get stuck in the same dead channel. It doesn't help.

1 hour ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

Im on Ikasaun atm, and i always lfm to form a fully party of 6 before i go in, i also make strict rules of no soloing else they get kicked, results of this seems pretty good to me, mobs die faster, quests get done easier, and we can solo bosses as a party when it is required for poharan to spawn when other people just waiting at her place. What channel doesnt really matter to me coz i always count how many bosses have been done, and if required, my party can down bosses all together 9 times.

If people still goes solo while in a party then its not of use, coz in the end its just people doing their own stuff and will probably never get bosses done unless they listen to lead.

This doesn't solve the issue really. I had to wait 20 minutes to get 4 people during a SATURDAY 8PM EST prime time on Hajoon. If I had to wait 10-20 more minutes to get 6, I would never bother given that I have to wait another 30-60 minutes to get the last boss to spawn.

3 minutes ago, gewd said:

I do that and I still get stuck in the same dead channel. It doesn't help.

This doesn't solve the issue really. I had to wait 20 minutes to get 4 people during a SATURDAY 8PM EST prime time on Hajoon. If I had to wait 10-20 more minutes to get 6, I would never bother given that I have to wait another 30-60 minutes to get the last boss to spawn.

last boss spawn has nth to do with time, if ur lucky it may spawn when u enter else unlucky, then have to kill other bosses 9 times. Anyways, try bring in friends or clan members, if the party is hard to fill.

19 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

last boss spawn has nth to do with time, if ur lucky it may spawn when u enter else unlucky, then have to kill other bosses 9 times. Anyways, try bring in friends or clan members, if the party is hard to fill.

I know how it spawns, it doesn't change the fact that 24 man dungeons is a poor concept. More often than not I have to wait a long time.

2 minutes ago, gewd said:

I know how it spawns, it doesn't change the fact that 24 man dungeons is a poor concept. More often than not I have to wait a long time.

i think the concept is ok, except tht may be there should be a raid tht includes 4 parties of 6 member each, and upon join the dungeon they will automatically be placed inside the raid, saves time for lfm or lfp in my view.

16 hours ago, Travesty said:

It was a good system before when game was more popular, but since population keeps dropping now thanks to horrible publisher this is no longer a good thing

I dont even bother running Nightshade, did it once and it took like 3 hours to finish, without final boss ofc because we had 3 people for that

I am not even surprise what is coming to this game in NA. Behind couple of updates compare to the original counterpart. So much issues that can be changed. Instead, all they are looking at is PVP class balance instead of fixing those issues. Game is main PVP instead of fixing PVE issues. I'm pretty sure the devs ignore the NA forums as there is no "suggestion thread".

The main thing I see is that poh is still constantly full of people and shade is empty in comparison.  At times all the bosses are up in shade and people are still waiting for spawns to repop in poh.  Like I can solo a good portion of poh 24 now, so it's pretty annoying.  

10 minutes ago, deadmesa said:

I just hate paying an N Silver just to get into a horribly populated channel then having to leave and pay another and hope I get in a channel with a decent amount of people in it. 

You're not paying Naryu silver. You're paying with naryu coins that are semi worthless because you get hundreds of them just doing dailies

3 hours ago, Makemap said:

I am not even surprise what is coming to this game in NA. Behind couple of updates compare to the original counterpart. So much issues that can be changed. Instead, all they are looking at is PVP class balance instead of fixing those issues. Game is main PVP instead of fixing PVE issues. I'm pretty sure the devs ignore the NA forums as there is no "suggestion thread".

Imported MMOs are usually permanently behind. They use old builds of the game because they don't want to dump all the content at once and then they need extra time to edit the Korean code to fit the NA/EU f2p model.

For most features they need to ask the Korean programmers to fix it and then it will take extra time to translate.

24mans and dailys are garbage time sinks, the game is getting boring..  population is dying faster then i would have ever thought, pretty depressing but tbh i'm not that upset after all the other mmos that disappointed before.. game won't be much after 6 months unfortunately, time to move on from this genre.

The problem lies in the fact that many of you ignored warnings during launch and chose to reroll servers that everyone who knew what was coming swore would be ghost towns. There's a reason why you should've put up with the queues back then and the subject of this topic as well as future ones regarding faction farming in 50 cap are said reason. My advice would be to reroll on the heavily populated servers before you sink any more time in, otherwise you'll only suffer further. 

Issue here being that for instance you are stuck in ch6 that's because ch1-5 is full with 24 players in it. so you are automatically going que in ch6. unless ch6 is full or any spot in 1-5 is open u will still going stuck in ch6.

And what's wrong killing more boss for last finally boss? I find it disturbing people dislike loots drops from bosses. Boss loots are good.

Archived