Completely lost here, Hongmoon Skill?

Dexyn

Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to obtain the Hongmoon Secret Technique for Force Master and Assassin?

It's not very clear on what exactly you have to do to get it, or at least I'm not seeing it. Some of my friends said you have to buy something from the Zen Bean Merchant and comsume it or something? I don't know but before I make stupid mistakes can someone please shed some light on me regarding Hongmoon Skill?

One skill you can get from the zen bean trader, or the dragon express if you are premium, it's called the royal zen bean you use it and get the skill. Another skill you can get from a quest, the quest item rarely drops from running bloodshade harbor 4-man version last boss.

There is one you can get from PvE: Bloodshade harbor last boss drops it.

There is one you can get from PvP: Buy a Royal Zen Bean for 5000 Zen Beans and consume it.

They are worth shit tons of gold, so you should decide if they are worth that much first. I don't like the one for Assassin for example.

51 minutes ago, Tykea said:

There is one you can get from PvE: Bloodshade harbor last boss drops it.

There is one you can get from PvP: Buy a Royal Zen Bean for 5000 Zen Beans and consume it.

They are worth shit tons of gold, so you should decide if they are worth that much first. I don't like the one for Assassin for example.

To clarify on this.  In Bloodshade Harbor, it ONLY DROPS ON 4-MAN.  And only from the last boss.  And at a very very low drop rate.

Archived