It is weekend but the server is empty

Equilibria

It is weekend but the server Twin Wagons EU was pretty empty yesterday. On Channel 3 at Nightshade Harbor it took pretty long time to kill any boss there and what also noticed is that I have never seen a big raid who is doing Blackwyrm or Terror on this server. When will we get a server transfer option or server merges. I know there was a public announcement about this that it won't happen soon, but this situation right now kills motivation and fun to play this game. Which are actually the most crowded EU servers right now? Windrest or Ebon Hall?

will take a while before a lot of ppl start running new content on the regular, also the timing of checking server traffic to determine if server needs a merge is really strange. check back in 3-4 hrs for ur peak population

I wonder if people are worried about how BnS developers deploy class changes without letting the customer base know? Yes this happened to Summoners but it won't stop there. It was Summoners this time and in doing so they introduced bugs some probably not even known yet. Then they will do this to the next class and make more bugs while not fixing what they broke the first time yet they will not say a word to it's customers.

They have already shown they will change things with no explanation,you have been warned. 

well,

I can understand people getting fed up with the game.

I'm approaching the point of abandoning the game myself as well when my sub runs out.

There's too many points that make it simply not fun for me to play anymore:

1. Trying the PvP dailies to get soul stones for my gear, only to be a farm target by the other faction
  2. Even our main camp is being farmed by them
  3. Mushin's tower, tried it and failed horribly at the start. A lot of preparation needed apparently, which is fine, but I feel it to be.too much.
  4. Trying the things like E.Fleet and Nightshade part, only to either find nobody there or too many people there to get something done.
  5. Things on the Cash Shop being insanely overpriced.
  6. Performance issues
  7. The horrible RNG on everything, forcing you to go to the Cash Shop

So yes, unless some things start changing soon, I will probably not continue anymore.

Was a fun run, but if this direction continues I doubt this is going to be a game for me.

8 minutes ago, Eckin said:

Funny how less than one month ago we had TOO MANY players on each server.

Yeah but this is how generally launches go. Everyone wants to try it, overpopulate the servers, temporarily... which is why it's bad to add multiple new servers, but so many people were QQing for them. Oh well. Merges should be easy with regional names.

8 minutes ago, Eckin said:

Funny how less than one month ago we had TOO MANY players on each server.

It was launch. Games are always flooded at launch. Lots of players see, "OH! New shiny thing! Must play!"

Then they get bored, suck too bad, not their style, etc and move on.

Does not help many people want a class that is not available and no ETA on it. But even then it's not unusual for people to move on after a few weeks-month after a launch.

12 hours ago, Equilibria said:

It is weekend but the server Twin Wagons EU was pretty empty yesterday. On Channel 3 at Nightshade Harbor it took pretty long time to kill any boss there and what also noticed is that I have never seen a big raid who is doing Blackwyrm or Terror on this server.

Looks like your server just isn't so well populated, or more spread out into different time zones. Here on Mushin, Misty Wood still can get close to 12-16 channels, Hogshead normally around 10-15, and hardly more then 2 mins for a F7 party to full up for Poh/BSH and BW/Terror/Orge channels are always full.

There are two factors here.

1) Arena and dung instances.

2) An exodus.

In regards to 2 there are many factors that people justifiably might use to withdraw.

1)Hackers at Arena.

2) Summoner Paw Glitch in arena.

3) Ping issues due to serve in a ping dependent game.

4) Gold spammers.

5) Toxic community.

6) Unbalanced classes in contrast to others. Like BM VS LBD/Summoners

7) Rng boxes from the cashshop.

8) Unpolished technical experience to include, but not limited to Chat crashes, Market crashes, Server disconnects, Getting stuck in 1st person view, getting stuck in the floor having to relog to reset and ect...

Now while these are all major issues, primarily 1,2,3,5,6 IMO. I still enjoy the game and pray for a swift remedy. Otherwise good luck selling your Esports with hackers, exploitable glitches, unbalance classes and poor servers. 

Archived