Chat not working

busewhan

Same no chat I tried a lot of thing until just now going on the forums to report nothing is fixing it. Sadly as i can say it's the games fault this need to be fixed, I can still see the games text but no players texts such as factions,party,region,say chat.

i have the same problem, may be its coz i use a ping enhancing program? me and my friend are both using it and have the same issue with chats, do u guys use any ping enhancing? also when i loggin this connecting screen appeares, i still can press "Agree" but it seems like connection to chat servers is not establishing anywayFY2azUsIm0c.jpg

i sent a ticket last night and got an answer less than an hour later. they asked for screenshots. it's kinda hard to screenshot this problem. :\

if anyone got any ideas or the ability to record their screen while playing (something my pc can't do), i'd be very grateful! just shoot a little video of yourself typing in party/clan/region/faction chat and the text not showing up, post on youtube and send me the link, and i'll forward it through my open ticket!

33 minutes ago, Lynstar said:

i sent a ticket last night and got an answer less than an hour later. they asked for screenshots. it's kinda hard to screenshot this problem. :\

if anyone got any ideas or the ability to record their screen while playing (something my pc can't do), i'd be very grateful! just shoot a little video of yourself typing in party/clan/region/faction chat and the text not showing up, post on youtube and send me the link, and i'll forward it through my open ticket!

Here you go

Archived