Chat not working

busewhan

4 minutes ago, Nyaha said:

yep.

They didn't even mention anything about it in the patchnotes.

It's like they don't care.

i got an answer btw! they said to remove the pvp mask and see if it helps.

doubt that's the issue since not everyone who has it is wearing masks, but its worth the shot, i guess.

19 minutes ago, Lynstar said:

i got an answer btw! they said to remove the pvp mask and see if it helps.

doubt that's the issue since not everyone who has it is wearing masks, but its worth the shot, i guess.

If by pvp mask they mean VPN, than I can't do that. My country is blocked on EU servers by IP. And that's the reason why I think they just may ignore this problem.

They actually mean PvP mask, as there is a mask you can get in the game that will block your name and make you unable to chat whilst using it, to keep you anonymous to other players. They do not mean VPN. The mask is available from PvP vendors in the game for a buttload of gold, or, at a certain PvP rank, signifigantly less.

This problem is twofild. First of all I am having the same problem. But when I stop using my lag/ping reducer (things like wtfast, battleping, reduce the lag etc.) I am actually getting back my chat. The bigger downside is that my lag goes way up and the game is unplayable. So its a problem that has to be addressed. Honestly I rather just play as is without any chat, because end game is just a messy clusterf*&k anyway right now

Can confirm ReduceTheLag is indeed the cause of this problem. So for people using RTL, I suggest you uninstall it. Stopping the RTL program will still disable you from chatting so you have to fully uninstall it. After you uninstall, go to your BnS folder > bin > delete RTL(notepad file) then restart your computer. RTL has also released a statement regarding the problems with BnS chats and they are looking into it. So for now, I suggest you stop using RTL as they fix the problem. As for the people without RTL but do have other ping boosters, try uninstalling all your ping boosters as well.

16 minutes ago, Clairvoyance said:

Can confirm ReduceTheLag is indeed the cause of this problem. So for people using RTL, I suggest you uninstall it. Stopping the RTL program will still disable you from chatting so you have to fully uninstall it. After you uninstall, go to your BnS folder > bin > delete RTL(notepad file) then restart your computer. RTL has also released a statement regarding the problems with BnS chats and they are looking into it. So for now, I suggest you stop using RTL as they fix the problem. As for the people without RTL but do have other ping boosters, try uninstalling all your ping boosters as well.

I did uninstall the "RTL" , still have the same issues. And theres no .txt file in my BnS folder.

I'm use WTFast and my chat for faction, region , clan and some others not working only /say and /winsper can use.

I'm just call WTFast for support, even so they still not idea what prob is..

for my own thought blade n soul team it self do this D:

well u know umm.. like they don't want their game run with those ping reducer :(

28 minutes ago, EndlessBurn said:

Uninstalled Reduce The Lag, chat started working again.

so u mean run without ping recuder?

wew that make ping around 300-600

and I'm are assassin that sure bad :C

even summoner still cant play

I talked with RTL support yesterday.They were not even aware of this issue.

They say they did some changes but more detailed they can look up on monday.Is anyone still having this issue with RTL?

Maybe any other VPN's that dont have this issue.

Archived