Summoner in new patch

Soly

I need somebody to enlight me pls. Im reading patch notes and some external info and it got me to this: Hongmon rumblebee is PvE branch, hongmon sunflower is pvp branch(joke?). What is the problem here? Sunflower "pvp" raise photo effect from 3 to 5 sec. Did they even tried to get photo effect in pvp? I find this useless and stupid if I understood it corectly. Instead ofo giving something usefull, we get 5sec of effect we cant make in pvp or rarely can make. Rumblebee nerfed and they give hongmon for that?

Ppl say cat dmg goes up. For which skills? Skills that most of us dont even use in their build. Another joke in patch. 

Only usefull I see is LMB getting better, thorn in middle tree and faster cat aproach.

Pls enlight me cuz I might be wrong with all of this.

Both can be used in PVe and PVP.

Rumblebees - They nerfed the damage because if you use the hongmoon spec, on instant cast you use no chi. This way it would be far too OP to have it also deal more damage.

Sunflower - The extra photosynthesis will be more usefull in PVE and group PVP. Its an aoe and stacks are quite easy to get.

Damage for some cat skills goes up, since they are more effective now, you can include them in your spec / rotation.

Just because you personally dont use them doesnt mean they are useless.

You need to learn about all your skills and not just look up a online guide that tells you to spec this and that without any understanding.

Stacks are easy to make in PvE only. Obviously u dont know class and dont have PvP experience at all. U lose stack so fast in pvp and u need 5 to get photo effect. Each cat dmg skill buff in this patch will NOT be included in any serious pvp spec. I tested everything possible in pvp and I know what Im talking about. So despite my good will not to call u total noob for summooners, I have to. Zero practise I would say. U like theory, I like practise. Everyone can come and give answer like u did but does it helps or give any tip? No. Sunflower stack is quite easy to get in pvp? Honestly, delete ur summoner pls. "Both can be used in PvE and PvP". No way???? Wow!

I agree on rumblebee but they clasifies that as PvE hongmon while Sunflower is considered PvP. Ok with that, but not happy with what sunflower "pvp" hongmon lvl brings if u understood me at all. Just cause u dont understand, doesnt mean u cant ask me to explain u a bit. 

And pls dont drool here with arena medals cuz I dont like kids.

Is there any serious summoner that can give me different angle on new patch?

Yeah, all summoners are dead! Everybody will reroll into... into... Warlocks! Yeah! They are the real "summoners" anyway! Fakers are dead, good riddance!

Where does it specify sunflower as a PvP skill? Or Rumblebees as PvE? You use them where ever you yourself want to. Makes me wonder what "external info" you're reading. The super sunflower Tier 5 effect is NOT PvP. It is for PvE AND PvP. You get the 5 second overflow in both. Understand? It is not PvP only. Obviously, you will more easily achieve overflow in PvE. Even more so if you have another Summoner with you.

Do you have dyslexia?

they killed the summoner why u do this ?....too many ppl complained how they get they're asses whopped by summoner....well its not the class its the individual who plays a summoner who else would play a tactician if not a 28 year old guy like me .....beating kids who go for the flashy class and not even understanding it....

You know, the fact that the familiar is stronger and deals more damage is gonna make my personally crafted build much stronger.

I'm a pet fiend, games where the pet/familiar/summon is the key point of a class make my day. This is 60/40 instead of 70/30 so it makes me happier. Can't wait to see how Tankcat can deal with the skittering dungeon.

1 hour ago, 855882_1452550249 said:

does anyone test pet coz now it lose aggro 2 fast ?

my cat does lose aggro fast, i've been trying to duo e fleet for the past 30mins with a friend and my cat kept losin aggro on the boss and the boss kept switching to me. -_- seriously wtf is going on this is just to stupid i could solo these bosses last night before patch with out even grabbing aggro once.

2 hours ago, Archaegeo said:

And the cat loses taunt fast now

Very true, i have been searching for a decent build since patch, but every way i look at it, the problem is the pet is not holding aggro ( this is pve, nothing to do with damage or pvp ) other than sending pet in and spam healing the cat, i lose aggro fast. that plus the doom and gloom nerf/bug it is very hard!

Seems us ,players are writting on forums for nothing ,we don't get an response from an official -seems they have 0 interest to pick up the customers problems ,completely ignoring them. I also got 0 answer from support for my tickets ,makes me think the company as it is does not care ....moving out soon to another game .So bad ,it looked nice and i had fun few weeks .I guess no one that its completely sane would continue to play a game while won't get any kind of fun from it anymore....dissapointed!

Sorry but what other side? Do you think your class will be spared when the nerf hammer will come for it? Are you credulous enough to think that the next nerfs will be done differently than this one?

I dont care for the nerf of the SMN, I play it and will play it in the future, but believe me when I say you should not laught of this situation, because in a near future, you will cry out loud.

Archived