is true profane 10 enough for mushins tower farm?

Dalapie

Well, I'm using max level awakened siren weapon. It has 272 damage, and well, %70 chi recovery chance. There arent any critical damage difference between these 2 weapons, only its buff changes and its attack increases a bit. You can easily close the gap with putting a diamond into it, which is like 20-25? gold. So you wont have a problem with clearing the floors, as your gear is more than enough for the stuff that is coming(not for nightshade 4 man tho). :3

1 hour ago, Dalapie said:

i couldnt get it higher, upgraded all my gear up so that nxt stage is siren for everything, yet its SO expensive, i just hope this is enough to do some farming in mushins tower .)

what is your take on it?, im not rich,

While better weapon does help in Mushin, but a test of weapon Mushin is not; it is a test of YOUR skill.

13 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

While better weapon does help in Mushin, but a test of weapon Mushin is not; it is a test of YOUR skill.

Depends as what class... as a summoner, Floor 7-8 is literally just a DPS race... You can almost ignore 100% of the mechanics with kitty. I had to re-do floor 8 bosses multiple time in other versions not because of my skill, but because I didnt have enough dmg to beat the timer.

The simple fact that I was losing against time means skill is not involved and it IS a DPS race. I could fight mushin's shadow for 8 hours non-stop without dying once... There's next to no skill involved in there.

1 hour ago, Dalapie said:

i couldnt get it higher, upgraded all my gear up so that nxt stage is siren for everything, yet its SO expensive, i just hope this is enough to do some farming in mushins tower .)

what is your take on it?, im not rich,

It's enough for some floors 

Concidering how nerfed down all the content has been up to now, Mushin tower should not be a problem, its more about following and understanding the mechanics of each fight, especially floors 1 - 7, some might struggle abit on floors 3 and 7, but they are just NPC's and after a few attempts they are very predictable, the bosses do enrage, but time is not too tight. 

I remember clearing Mushin in other versions, which were harder, alot harder, with a fresh 45 alt and only equipped with the lvl 42 weapon from the Wheel in the Skeleton, ghost zone, and had no problems.

As posted above, floor 8-1, 8-2, 8-3,  when we get it,  is a pure dps race with a very tight timer, there are some tricky mechanics, but the fights are about maxing dps as much as poss. again I think 'our' version will be alot easier than others.

2 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Post your first attempts tomorrow , thx .

As soon as i reach 45 and upgrade the weap :)

1 minute ago, HailNKill said:

i wonder how hard/easy is it for assassin considering  they say new content bosses will see through stealth.
Anyone?

Quite easy for sin (compare to other classes).

I was trying to post a video about how to pass 15th floor with 379 attack and 46k hp but then I realized it was totally unhelpful.

But anyway, true profane is more than enough for 7th, and for the first few runs, don't rush, take your time to observe the bosses' attack patterns.

Quick note on Mushin Tower, once your in there stay, if you leave and re enter you will be back at floor 1,  so make sure before your weapon is repaired, there are repair fires outside in the main hall were the NPC's are,  only way to repair in there is with the Emergency repair hammers. so if you have any, take them.

Tip for Summoners, have 3 points in crouch, keep it on CD and GG its face roll :D

3 hours ago, Lilynetto said:

Well, I'm using max level awakened siren weapon. It has 272 damage, and well, %70 chi recovery chance. There arent any critical damage difference between these 2 weapons, only its buff changes and its attack increases a bit. You can easily close the gap with putting a diamond into it, which is like 20-25? gold. So you wont have a problem with clearing the floors, as your gear is more than enough for the stuff that is coming(not for nightshade 4 man tho). :3

they are buffing siren+ weapons though, focus becomes 100% and the weapons wil have skill damage increases on them.

not yet known what these wil look like.

true profane should definitly be enough but upgrading the weapons wil become a bigger increase then what it was before the patch.

8 minutes ago, holydinges said:

they are buffing siren+ weapons though, focus becomes 100% and the weapons wil have skill damage increases on them.

not yet known what these wil look like.

true profane should definitly be enough but upgrading the weapons wil become a bigger increase then what it was before the patch.

Most dps comes from anicancel. Chi is what you need most, not extra damage on long cooldown skills. Siren/pirate weapons are only useful for open world pvp which doesn't happen because it's always one sided stomps.

Archived