Enforced PvP not attractive.

Afocks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Afocks said:

You seem special.

Perhaps it's because I am NOT looking to change the system of the game, as advertised and promised to fit my unrealistic expectations of it?  There are a ton of games out there that cater to overprivileged, carebear whiners.  This is not and should not be one of them.  This is a game in which one can engage in PVP that fits the ROLEPLAY and STORY content of the game and is deservedly focused on it.  Please stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us that DO want that...and came here away from the carebear games to find it.

1 minute ago, Afocks said:

Only achievable via PvP. I don't understand your comment.

You seem dense.

You do not have to engage in PvP to actually finish the daily to obtain the insignias aside from "one" quest in Misty Woods that is "Kill 10 players of the opposing faction".

You literally PvE for the other dailies, just with your faction clothes on.

It is not forcing you to engage another player while doing your daily. If you get killed more than once by someone else, switch channels, finish your daily and continue.

You are trying to say this game is forcing you to fight other people to complete these daily quests but that is at all not true.

1 minute ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Perhaps it's because I am NOT looking to change the system of the game, as advertised and promised to fit my unrealistic expectations of it?  There are a ton of games out there that cater to overprivileged, carebear whiners.  This is not and should not be one of them.  This is a game in which one can engage in PVP that fits the ROLEPLAY and STORY content of the game and is deservedly focused on it.  Please stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us that DO want that...and came here away from the carebear games to find it.

Look sonny, you are coming off as an abusive self righteous teenager. Neither am I whining nor do I wish to change the game. I pointed out a specific fact about the game and you don't like it because >insert reason here<.

I believe the game can be improved and more prosperous by equalizing the progression by both PvE and PvP. More prosperity = more longevity with the game.

Thank you for your mature comments.

4 minutes ago, Afocks said:

Only achievable via PvP. I don't understand your comment.

There's only one quest of the dailies that is only achievable through pvp. In the whole game. (not counting arena quests).

But, I got tricked again, as I've just mentioned in my last post. So be it. Have your topic.

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You seem dense.

You do not have to engage in PvP to actually finish the daily to obtain the insignias aside from "one" quest in Misty Woods that is "Kill 10 players of the opposing faction".

You literally PvE for the other dailies, just with your faction clothes on.

It is not forcing you to engage another player while doing your daily. If you get killed more than once by someone else, switch channels, finish your daily and continue.

You are trying to say this game is forcing you to fight other people to complete these daily quests but that is at all not true.

Not sure you are replying to my comments or have read the points I make. Are you dense?

Know what would be neat O.O the ability to set a clan to PvE. giving them access to a specific channel where they can wear their pvp outfit and not have to worry about Players preying on PvE players trying to do dailies. or Selling a charm that can be used for 7 days pvp protection that stops players from targeting you and you cannot target other players for like 5$ every 7 days. That is 20$ a month + the 20$ a month for premium. Nc could make bank  on PvE players o.o

4 minutes ago, Afocks said:

Not sure you are replying to my comments or have read the points I make. Are you dense?

I've read all of your points, which gives me a headache to see how dense you are.

You are claiming that progression in clan leveling is walled by PvP which I am telling you and others have told you is not true. Only 1 quest is basically a "forced" PvP wall which you do not even have to do if you do not feel like it.

About the Piercing buff you can get from achievements, it has already been stated that it barely does anything to your stats; 1% at most and you are turning away from the game cause of that? That seems pathetic honestly.

In all of your posts you continue to drive with the idea that this game forces you to PvP(meaning having to fight other players) to achieve items such as Soulstones and Falcon Insignias is not true. But it seems like you want to keep up with this delusion even though many have already proved you wrong.

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I've read all of your points, which gives me a headache to see how dense you are.

You are claiming that progression in clan leveling is walled by PvP which I am telling you and others have told you is not true. Only 1 quest is basically a "forced" PvP wall which you do not even have to do if you do not feel like it.

About the Piercing buff you can get from achievements, it has already been stated that it barely does anything to your stats; 1% at most and you are turning away from the game cause of that? That seems pathetic honestly.

In all of your posts you continue to drive with the idea that this game forces you to PvP(meaning having to fight other players) to achieve items such as Soulstones and Falcon Insignias is not true. But it seems like you want to keep up with this delusion even though many have already proved you wrong.

You are a very rude person, please put me on ignore. I find your stupidity vaguely annoying.

I for one is happy that there is finally an MMO on the western market that focus on PvP. There are already a bunch of PvE mmos out there, all of which neglects the pvp player as a second class player.

Some of us dont want to play MOBAs, or FPS's. I like to get attached to a character, that I progress with. MOBAs arent that nor are FPS games.

23 minutes ago, Afocks said:

Look sonny, you are coming off as an abusive self righteous teenager. Neither am I whining nor do I wish to change the game. I pointed out a specific fact about the game and you don't like it because >insert reason here<.

I believe the game can be improved and more prosperous by equalizing the progression by both PvE and PvP. More prosperity = more longevity with the game.

Thank you for your mature comments.

'Sonny', l am likely a few decades older that you, so don't front like you have some sort of 'maturity' over me.  I didn't insult personally you in my post...I stated facts and MY OPINION.

You seem to want to denigate into insults which apparently belies the weakness of your 'feedback'...and speaks the truth of what I did in fact say to you.  If you don't like the PVP aspect of the game because you can not achieve the same thing via PVE, then I suggest the games that cater to what you want are thattaway--->

This game isn't, nor should it be one of them.

Just now, Zuzu said:

I can see you can't defend yourself anymore so you're resorting to bland comments.

Anyways, you and your friends can stay in your delusion~

You really should learn more about the progression, both personal, crafting and clan, to see that PvP is inescapable unless you don't care about it.

Please don't embarrass the community any more by continuing your flaming. 

Just now, Thalothean said:

I for one is happy that there is finally an MMO on the western market that focus on PvP. There are already a bunch of PvE mmos out there, all of which neglects the pvp player as a second class player.

Some of us dont want to play MOBAs, or FPS's. I like to get attached to a character, that I progress with. MOBAs arent that nor are FPS games.

I am glad th pvp lovers enjoy it. but some of us just wish we could purely PvE without the worry of "Are we going to be spawn camped today?" Most MMos are kinda bleh. Blade and Soul is by far one of the funnest games I have played in a long time. As a support I still get to do damage and move around A lot! rather then just standing there like a tree.

All these reasonable suggestions ignored in the face of personal bias.

Maybe BnS would be better off without them.

Edit:

Talking about you, sweetiecakes, who believes that all PvP'ers are evil and that BnS gimps you in "requiring" you to PvP....when, in fact, it doesn't.

Might want to unlike my comment.

Just now, SasamiMasaki said:

'Sonny', I am l am likely a few decades older that you, so don't front like you have some sort of 'maturity' over me.  I didn't insult personally you in my post...I stated facts and MY OPINION.

You seem to want to denigate into insults which apparently belies the weakness of your 'feedback'...and speaks the truth of what I did in fact say to you.  If you don't like the PVP aspect of the game because you can not achieve the same thing via PVE, then I suggest the games that cater to what you want are thattaway--->

This game isn't, nor should it be one of them.

On the contrary, I am likely a few decades older than you. You did resort to flaming and that is what you get.

Just now, Afocks said:

You really should learn more about the progression, both personal, crafting and clan, to see that PvP is inescapable unless you don't care about it.

Please don't embarrass the community any more by continuing your flaming. 

Like I said, you can stay in your delusion with everything resorting to forced PvP.

You're talking to someone who is already level 45, does faction quests daily and I haven't been forced to attack any of the opposing factions unless I felt like doing my 10 kill quest.

But I'll let you continue to waste your time and rant on your thread while everyone else knows the truth~

Just now, Zuzu said:

Like I said, you can stay in your delusion with everything resorting to forced PvP.

You're talking to someone who is already level 45, does faction quests daily and I haven't been forced to attack any of the opposing factions unless I felt like doing my 10 kill quest.

But I'll let you continue to waste your time and rant on your thread while everyone else knows the truth~

If that is how you see this feedback, you carry on. I look forward to your future input. (you somehow missed the point of all this)

this is turning into a whos is bigger contest...am out. don't give up on the game. give them time. Maybe the upgrades cost so much currently cause they don't want us to rush through content before they can get the 50 stuff out.

Happy Hunting~

@OP

PVP wall? Just Parkour over it.  Not sure what you mean by PVP wall?  Mushin Tower is not pvp, and it comes out Wednesday.  Are you talking about the PVP merchant to buy the two items for Wind walking? Just pop uniform on, go buy and take it off.  Like shopping as Cosco or Sam's, need a membership card. 

Just wait for Wednesday, Mushin's Tower will have it's own stuff to grind that's pve related.  Don't forget, Blackram supply chain, don't need PVP.  

Now all the flamers have come out to play I will leave you guys to argue amongst yourselves. With any luck this thread will cause some attention from the development team where they might see an idea or 2 to improve the game. Maybe not.

Goodnight.

Archived