So kung fu masters

animekitty

Well lets just ignore the fact that can can combo you from 100-0 without you being able to do a thing about it. Seems they also have the blade dancers ability to go immune too, however I have seen absolutely no way other that wasting my ability and focus to see if they are immune. blade dancer has a spinning blade around them or they are locked into an attack that is very obvious. Kung fu masters just get this and there is no obvious visual way to tell.

2 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

You do realize every class has their own cheesy gimmick so stop complaining and learn to combat it like everybody else does

Immunity that was no visual indication to having immunity or how long it will last is more then just cheesy.

Just now, Darkshana said:

KFM just don't wast your tab. and when they SS you get away from him or block. When he jumps then press Q to evade.

I played BM against KFM and its annoying but you can fight them with the right strategy.

Blade dancer is different then blade master anyway the immunity thing?

4 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Blade dancer is different then blade master anyway the immunity thing?

BM don't have immunity to melee, they also have a different condition to activate certain skill. Bm's version resist to all range attack and regain 1% hp every time hes hit with a range attack. A dumb FM would spam right left and F which restores BM up to 50% of hp.

KFM don't have the ability to immune they have the ability to Q and E as two separate dodge ability, If they successfully resist 3 time with Q and E they have a 6 second Dodge all ability. However if they get stunned from attacking the enemy (for example a counter) then hes still able to be hit even with the 100% dodge (stunned players cannot evade).

They have a ice block ability with the frost tab key which only activates when they are hit. If you see a blue glow ball on their head just dont attack.

Which class do you play?

Pierces defense; use abilities with this property when you are unsure. Stay farther away then 3 meters (or behind) when possible to deny the Q-E invul frames.

Their 5 hit Flurry provides immunity only for the 3 or so attacks (0.8 seconds).

Their Counter has a channel of about 0.9 seconds with a 1.3 second cooldown. With average lag their protection is down half the time when chaining counter.

Might want to increase the "other player effects" so you can see the big and obvious counter animation.

Their backstep charge has a 9 meter minimum range, so the sweetspot to stay against KFM is 4-8 meters away. Similar to WoW BC hunter deadzone.

Just now, Darkshana said:

BM don't have immunity to melee, they also have a different condition to activate certain skill.

KFM don't have the ability to immune they have the ability to Q and E as two separate dodge ability, If they successfully resist 3 time with Q and E they have a 6 second Dodge all ability. However if they get stunned from attacking the enemy (for example a counter) then hes still able to be hit even with the 100% dodge (stunned players cannot evade).

They have a ice block ability with the frost tab key which only activates when they are hit. If you see a blue glow ball on their head just dont attack.

Well if this is true I must of run into a KFM hacker. It was clearly an immunity skill like the blade dancers z or x when skilled for it. Difference was there was no way to tell how long it would last or when it was activated.

1 minute ago, animekitty said:

Well if this is true I must of run into a KFM hacker. It was clearly an immunity skill like the blade dancers z or x when skilled for it. Difference was there was no way to tell how long it would last or when it was activated.

Yeah because you can't beat someone who's better then you they have to be hacking riight  haven't heard that one before

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif

Just now, animekitty said:

You got pinned lol. I know Blade Dancer and KFM does that the most right now (since there is only 30 Skill point). Thats why you should save your tab, KFM skilled players knows to not be as aggressive until you surrender your tab key.

If you seen a Destroyer hacker you would cry lol. Infinite CD and teleport behind you even in stealth.

1 minute ago, MegaDeth666 said:

Pierces defense; use abilities with this property when you are unsure. Stay farther away then 3 meters (or behind) when possible to deny the Q-E invul frames.

Their 5 hit Flurry provides immunity only for the 3 or so attacks (0.8 seconds).

Their Counter has a channel of about 0.9 seconds with a 1.3 second cooldown. With average lag their protection is down half the time when chaining counter.

Might want to increase the "other player effects" so you can see the big and obvious counter animation.

Their backstep charge has a 9 meter minimum range, so the sweetspot to stay against KFM is 4-8 meters away. Similar to WoW BC hunter deadzone.

It wasn't there counter animation. character was either standing around or moving backwards during this time functioned exactly like blade dancer z where if they got hit a ghost would appear showing their are immune but there was no other visual indication as to when it activated or how much longer it would last like the blade dancers ability.

3 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

You got pinned lol. I know Blade Dancer and KFM does that the most right now (since there is only 30 Skill point). Thats why you should save your tab, KFM skilled players knows to not be as aggressive until you surrender your tab key.

If you seen a Destroyer hacker you would cry lol. Infinite CD and teleport behind you even in stealth.

? What does the enemy having immunity have to do with me being cc pinned?

2 minutes ago, animekitty said:

It wasn't there counter animation. character was either standing around or moving backwards during this time functioned exactly like blade dancer z where if they got hit a ghost would appear showing their are immune but there was no other visual indication as to when it activated or how much longer it would last like the blade dancers ability.

The ghost is the resit from trinket 30sec cd (0.8 sec duration), backstep 8 sec cd (0.3 sec duration), Q/E 12 and 12 cd (0.3 sec duration), flurry 30 sec cd (the duration of resists is 0.8 seconds, actual in game resist duration is about 0.5 seconds, 3 of the 5 attacks ) , Rising dragon if specced (0.4 sec duration) with 30 sec cd.

I read it wrong. KFM has multiple ability that has a resistance affect like Assassin does. The five attack ability gives a second resistance after the move is finished and SS does the same as well.

So far I don't think they hacked the ability, since I've seen hackers using timed ability making them have perfect counter every time. I don't think hackers could add a new ability. 

As far as I know you might just attacked him when he Q and E then he was evading every attack.

Just now, MegaDeth666 said:

The ghost is the resit from trinket 30sec cd (0.8 sec duration), backstep 8 sec cd (0.3 sec duration), Q/E 12 and 12 cd (0.3 sec duration), flurry 30 sec cd (the duration of resists is 0.8 seconds, actual in game resist duration is about 0.5 seconds, 3 of the 5 attacks ) , Rising dragon if specced (0.4 sec duration) with 30 sec cd.

Alright then ignoring their back step and qe because they where clearly not used how do you tell if trinket, flurry, or rising dragon is used?

14 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Alright then ignoring their back step and qe because they where clearly not used how do you tell if trinket, flurry, or rising dragon is used?

Rising dragons animation can not be cancelled , it does about 4 spins on the spot , 2 meters up in the air , if it connects the KFM is healed for 10% so their HP goes up visibly and you get knocked back two screens then knocked down for half an hour.

Flurry does 5 charges , left punch, right punch , left punch , right punch , kidney punch, so it teleports on your ass every 0.2 seconds. Animation can be cancelled, it does less dps then regular burst combos, so the KFM can let flurry hit twice then continue with melee pain.

I forgot, the offensive counter provides free damage resistance for one attack for one second IF the incoming initial attack is countered. This would be the only form of "permanent resistance" but it requires that the offensive counter connect. Basically, if the KFM swings at empty air he does not counter, however if he connects he gets a very short, 0.3 window to counter, and if he is attacked in that window of time, even with pierces defense, he retaliates automatically with Twin Cobra which does potato damage and gets resistance (the ghost) for one second for one attack.

This is because "pierces defense" is not defense cancel, it only applies the effects of the skill, regardless of the enemies form of protection, if the enemy blocks with a stun you hit him (and stun him if that's what your pierces defense skill does) but his blocks/counters effects is also applied.

So yeah, if you get an Elbow Smash KFM just keep a little distance. 4-8 meters. This offensive counter is not free, unlike the defensive one, denies Avenging Fist so the KFM has one less charge, so it can't be spammed successfully and makes the KFM sluggish.

KFM's C, their thing that hits you a few times gives them immunity and also dazes you. (Pretty sure it's defaulted to C) Then there is their Q, E and SS. They are 100% beatable, you just need to play the game more and learn their skills.

Also, their stuns have long ass CD's ranging from 30-50 seconds.

if you knew the effort that actually goes into playing a KFM you'd stop bitching... they are not called the most complex class for nothing i just started playing one after my FM and man was it a wake up call... but yea every class has a defensive that makes them resist attacks...  and yes it sucks but, you have one to. 

1 hour ago, animekitty said:

that sounds like an auto evade or a block. though i can't be sure ..

3 hours ago, animekitty said:

Immunity that was no visual indication to having immunity or how long it will last is more then just cheesy.

Which spell in particular are you talking about?

C has an obvious indication, q/e/ss do, Z does, tabbreaker does and the counter obviously has an indication too.

3 hours ago, animekitty said:

Well lets just ignore the fact that can can combo you from 100-0 without you being able to do a thing about it. Seems they also have the blade dancers ability to go immune too, however I have seen absolutely no way other that wasting my ability and focus to see if they are immune. blade dancer has a spinning blade around them or they are locked into an attack that is very obvious. Kung fu masters just get this and there is no obvious visual way to tell.

Many classes can 100-0 you. Don't waste your tabbreaker.

KFM isn't even the worst when it comes to CC because all our CC spells/stuns have short-ass range, cast time and/or long-ass cooldowns. Assassins are way worse in that compartment.

Ok, I am gonna enlighten you the skill is called "Agility" it is passive for KFMs, whenever they successfully evade a skill they get stack of agility for like 24seconds, if they manage to get 3 stacks they get 6 seconds buff of 100% evade, after those 6 seconds they have to stack it up again. Don't potato send in your cat, don't potato spin 24/7 at them and you are fine.

Archived