Do any of you have that one location you hate?

BestCatGirl

I really hate the sacrificial grounds. So many ranged enemies that you can't sprint through because you will keep getting attacked and you can't even put them all together because they are ranged and then there's the marsh vipercaps that will soul grip you every time you get too close to them. I actually was planning on rage quitting the game (not for ever though) after i continuesly kept getting soul gripped by 2 vipercaps. Every time one soul gripped me the other would do it and i would only be able to hit them once before getting soul gripped again. I survived because destroyer does very good damage so i was able to kill them and survive with 200hp

1 minute ago, BestCatGirl said:

Cinderlands is ezpz except for the cancer grounds

Oh its easy but the amount of walking you have to do to get to one place to another is what I hate ;-;
That's why I only hate it when I'm leveling a character, where the character hasn't been to all the windstride things yet!

1 minute ago, Sachi said:

Oh its easy but the amount of walking you have to do to get to one place to another is what I hate ;-;
That's why I only hate it when I'm leveling a character, where the character hasn't been to all the windstride things yet!

oh yeah the walking is tedious especially when you want an early blight weapon for the breakthrough and you have to walk to black narrows

I think walking issue is boiled down to lack of stamina and how slow it refills... are times i'd kill for normal mounts just to tone down on all the running... ya know we have those dragon pulses and suppose to be a big deal BUT we hardly use them past that one area. Be really cool to see us able to use them to skip past areas, or travel town to town that way in a much more visual way. Part of the charm of the movement system is lost when you realize you basically get like 15 seconds of sprint and then you are hoofing it for 60...

Just now, LordLokai said:

I think walking issue is boiled down to lack of stamina and how slow it refills... are times i'd kill for normal mounts just to tone down on all the running... ya know we have those dragon pulses and suppose to be a big deal BUT we hardly use them past that one area. Be really cool to see us able to use them to skip past areas, or travel town to town that way in a much more visual way. Part of the charm of the movement system is lost when you realize you basically get like 15 seconds of sprint and then you are hoofing it for 60...

Actually it takes 20 seconds to fully refill your stamina bar, I believe.

Just now, Enhance said:

Actually it takes 20 seconds to fully refill your stamina bar, I believe.

i counted it myself at 15k stamina if i recall right it was 60... with 15 seconds of sprint, each 1000 points is equal to 1 second i know that much. so yea at full 20k you'd have 20 seconds, but i'm pretty sure it takes way longer then 20 seconds to refill it.  BUT i'm just saying, the game has a great movement system, in terms of presentation its amazing and fun to use, alot more fun then any other game. But the downside is that i also feel like i'm waiting on my stamina to refill alot more often then i am actually running and moving around. I don't really understand why is a stamina bar out of combat, in combat i get it but just feels so unneeded out of combat sort of kills the momentum of the game at times. 

A minor issue for me, i can live with it but i do think it could be massively improved. 

1 minute ago, LordLokai said:

i counted it myself at 15k stamina if i recall right it was 60... with 15 seconds of sprint, each 1000 points is equal to 1 second i know that much. so yea at full 20k you'd have 20 seconds, but i'm pretty sure it takes way longer then 20 seconds to refill it.  BUT i'm just saying, the game has a great movement system, in terms of presentation its amazing and fun to use, alot more fun then any other game. But the downside is that i also feel like i'm waiting on my stamina to refill alot more often then i am actually running and moving around. I don't really understand why is a stamina bar out of combat, in combat i get it but just feels so unneeded out of combat sort of kills the momentum of the game at times. 

A minor issue for me, i can live with it but i do think it could be massively improved. 

I'm gonna go and time it right now I:

Archived