So why play blade dancer over other classes?

animekitty

What makes them special? I've look at them both in pvp and pve against the other classes and I just don't see why anyone would want to chose them.

Blade master has the ability to block

Destroyer is blade dancer 2.0

force master has good lock down

kung fu has spammable parry and good combos

Sins have invisibility

Summoners pets

Why pick blade dancer?

Because Lyn's are hands down the CUTEST race.

Although I believe Blade Dancer has some epic evasion skills, and the movement is better than Blade Master I think.

I feel Blade Dancer is the class you go if you can't decide too well seeing that it has:

• Blade Master's sword skills/style
  • Destroyer's Spin skills
  • Force Master's Phantom Grip
  • Summoner's/Kung Fu's knockdown.

3 minutes ago, Ambition said:

im actually really curious how warlock does in pvp how hard it is with a WL to get platinum after the nerfs.. although im more of an pve player

We'll all get our chance to try the EU / NA warlock version .

Be patient :P

Can't say anything else since it'll be pure speculation and we don't want to waste our time with this correct ? 

12 minutes ago, VRock said:

because is a easy cancer class. you go blade dancer insta gold u don't even lose till gold and if you already played BD in any other region = plat easy.

The game must be balanced really well, because it always one class complaining about another.

5 minutes ago, Kaom said:

We'll all get our chance to try the EU / NA warlock version .

Be patient :P

Can't say anything else since it'll be pure speculation and we don't want to waste our time with this correct ? 

hmm im not familar with the korean/taiwan scene or how the warlocks are doing there

15 minutes ago, Ballantin said:

I play a BD because:

- I like how fast paced the combat is.

- The damage output is higher than the BM (at a sacrifice of defensive and survival capabilities)

- I like Lyns

- In PvE, I preffer the melee dps role.

It's pretty much the same for me, only I usually prefer ranged.

Blade Dancer is just super fun to play and it feels good to play, even if it is easier than other classes. I played a Summoner up to 47 in China, and while it was easier, but more annoying because I don't enjoy pet classes much anymore, I find Blade Dancer more enjoyable. Out of all of the classes, including Warlock and Soul Fighter, I find Blade Dancer the most fun to actually play. In theory, I'd like Force Master or Warlock more due to ranged, as I play ranged or healers in most games, and not being super pet focused in Warlock's case (as in, a row of skills dedicated to the pet), but in practice, I love melee in this game and it's extremely satisfying for me to play Blade Dancer because cute Lyn and the fast paced combat with the damage output.

Just started a Blade Dancer I wanted a little more of a challenge even though I adore my summoner. 

I don't usually go for Melee but I didn't want to go FM since i already have a ranged class. 

I started a BM but I actually didn't like the block LOL it annoyed me just a playstyle taste. 

I am enjoying BD but for me it's a challenge and I like that. It won't be as easy to level as my Summoner I know that and I might eventually get tired of melee play since its not really my style but maybe i'll find a new style too. 

Archived