So I just got an orange weapon/skin - Pic provided.

Vecejj

1 minute ago, Vecejj said:

It was my first Inferal illusion chest but I've been crafting lots of the chests whiles leveling up. It looks so cool but I could really do with selling it, problem is it's the first one so kinda confused!

If i were you id save it for now untill there are a few more, so you have a better indication of how much its worth.

It was my first Inferal illusion chest but I've been crafting lots of the chests whiles leveling up. It looks so cool but I could really do with selling it, problem is it's the first one so kinda confused!

Is the materials of the box expencive to craft the box itself? Cuz 3g for box at AH is a lot

The material aren't cheap but you can usually make a decent 1-2g profit and no these chests are crafted being a forgekeeper, you have a chance of getting the purple version and the orange version but no one has ever got the orange before until me haha.

14 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

thats an item you want to sell by asking for buyers in chat.

4 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

The material aren't cheap but you can usually make a decent 1-2g profit and no these chests are crafted being a forgekeeper, you have a chance of getting the purple version and the orange version but no one has ever got the orange before until me haha.

huh very cool!

Have you offered to sell it (assuming you can trade it)

Keep the thread updated if you do I would like to know how much people offer!

-Nosey

PS

Are the boxes you craft just for xmog?

15 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

huh very cool!

Have you offered to sell it (assuming you can trade it)

Keep the thread updated if you do I would like to know how much people offer!

-Nosey

PS

Are the boxes you craft just for xmog?

Not yet no but i'll try this.

I was crafting the boxes to sell them but yes they are weapon skins. 

I keep getting people telling me to put it on market for 100g+ but no one even has that much gold? lol

Some people actually do. It's not that hard to get to. I've had upwards of 40 several times already. I'd have hit 100 if I didn't spend it all. :P

Archived