Stop matching lvl 15s vs lvl 45s in arena

OMGLOL

it's *cricket*ing common sense

b4 the carebears come in and say the better player wins, no *cricket*ing shit, but you need an actual brain to understand how balanced it is for lvl 15 vs 45, why would you need 30 points to be put into skills? it's not like it gives you 90 extra stuns and 50 thousand damage or anything, people do it just cuz they're bored no other reason. and unlocking your other 90% of skills? nah those are just for show they don't really do anything, don't need.

9 minutes ago, OMGLOL said:

^ an example of someone with no brain and therefore cannot read.

if it's so *cricket*ING equalized where's MY 30 skill points from equalized to 45? wheres my unlocked skills? wow level so don't matter, you obviously right, there was no need to get a brain and understand what the first post said, nah imma just go ahead and +1 to my post count what a pro

If i managed to get gold ranked on my level 21.....you must be bad in pvp.

Just now, HateMe said:

If i managed to get gold ranked on my level 21.....you must be bad in pvp.

you're a *cricket*ING moron, i've BEEN platinum since 20s and you're over here bragging about a shitty gold rank LMFAO, no wonder you're so *cricket*ing bad can't even *cricket*ing understand the difference between 15 and 45. quit skipping high school and learn some basic algebra.

But your "Plat"...don't know why you're complaining really. This is the way the game is set up. I see what you mean, it would be great to have all your skill points since its equalizing levels and stats but if that were the case then there would be no sense in playing the pve content. They need the players to play the game and this is their way of doing it.

10 minutes ago, OMGLOL said:

you're a *cricket*ING moron, i've BEEN platinum since 20s and you're over here bragging about a shitty gold rank LMFAO, no wonder you're so *cricket*ing bad can't even *cricket*ing understand the difference between 15 and 45. quit skipping high school and learn some basic algebra.

Yet i am not the one writing bad words every 2 words :) So might want to educate yourself.

Apparently you get beat up by level 45's so...i'd love to see that platinum rank of yours on level 20 :)

2 minutes ago, TxSilverxT said:

But your "Plat"...don't know why you're complaining really. This is the way the game is set up. I see what you mean, it would be great to have all your skill points since its equalizing levels and stats but if that were the case then there would be no sense in playing the pve content. They need the players to play the game and this is their way of doing it.

But they are playing the game.. Honestly, if this game was serious about PvP, you'd get all skill points in arena, no matter what level outside. But it is what it is.

Maybe they want players to enjoy the pve content as well as the pvp content. Since they did spend tons of money to create it. Hell I love pvp but man I get bored as *cricket* if it was the only thing I can do. That's just me. If they have battlegrounds/skirmishes then I'd fall in love.

Just now, Ulcaster said:

So you got arena experience, and want to farm new players first time in pvp at lvl 15 with your lvl 15? If you win you face higher rating, now stop crying and level up.

u right, u right, not sucking shit as u or any one else MUST mean i'm PROFESSIONAL KOREA LIFELONG BNS SPONSORED PLAYER, MUST BE.  must be high school forum power hour atm.

only 1 crying is u cuz every1 better than u is apparently pro and exped in this game for 4 yrs according to u

and other kid raging about me being plat in 20s, lmfao i thought u the one who said it's so balanced and equalized and fair and np, y u so surprised according to u 20s = 45 theres no difference in skills or anything, because it's so balanced and fair and equalized right?

3 minutes ago, Anveena said:

You queue as a level 15. Don't complain. People with common sense won't queue for arena before max level. Nuff said.

nuff said for anyone born retarded, obviously people with common sense would have made the queue match near your level, but to implement such a technologically advanced nuclear rocket surgeon of a feature would be obviously impossible, therefore we should just make the queue without any actual merit

cuz obviously according to all the intelligent posters after my 1st it's equalized and 15 = 45 so quit crying nuff said.

I guess it would have been nice to have the level match other levels in arena.

My toon is 45 tho so I can't say that it really bothers me. 

What they should do is have one spec for arena where you have all your skill points. 

And then one for when you are outside, with that we would not have to bother with 

tedious tasks as leveling to 45 which after the second or third character can be a bore.

5 minutes ago, OMGLOL said:

nuff said for anyone born retarded, obviously people with common sense would have made the queue match near your level, but to implement such a technologically advanced nuclear rocket surgeon of a feature would be obviously impossible, therefore we should just make the queue without any actual merit

cuz obviously according to all the intelligent posters after my 1st it's equalized and 15 = 45 so quit crying nuff said.

Just who the hell do you think you are? You think the whole world revolves around you? Spoiled kindergarten brat...

Is this guy for real?!

For new players, level 15 is the first contact with arena PVP. So it's damn right they will try it. Most will stop after several lost fights(myself included), some maybe like to struggle. They have every right to do so.

Nobody here said lvl 15=45. Ofc there's a difference, but (again) you have every right to join in as level 15, if that's your wish. Otherwise we'd have the level 15 limit set to level 45.

In fact I will queue right now with a level 15 just to *cricket* you off. Happy gaming!

3 hours ago, OMGLOL said:

it's *cricket*ing common sense

b4 the carebears come in and say the better player wins, no *cricket*ing shit, but you need an actual brain to understand how balanced it is for lvl 15 vs 45, why would you need 30 points to be put into skills? it's not like it gives you 90 extra stuns and 50 thousand damage or anything, people do it just cuz they're bored no other reason. and unlocking your other 90% of skills? nah those are just for show they don't really do anything, don't need.

Stop queueing at lvl15. Problem solved.

5 hours ago, OMGLOL said:

Woah chill out.....

Not like the dude was personally attacking you. It makes you look ignorant when you type cuss words several times.... 

Anyways if you want people to take you seriously do not type like the world is coming to an end....and than maybe people will have a real conversation with you instead of just name calling to get back at you.

Now your welcome to type back whatever you want I just wanted to show you some humility and let you know that you should uphold yourself to a certain standard at all times...

5 hours ago, OMGLOL said:

Let me guess.. Summoner?

Please stop spam trash posts on the forum goddnesss..... I level my char to max lv 45 within 1 week ( i know there is ppl lv up less than 1 week too). It wont take you that long that u gonna get all ur key skills/skill points. So stop complain about the game and play it ( if u dont like what it is right now, u are free to go)

The main thing is just lack of level skills and the rankings, which i think they should reset the rankings every 6 months or so.

The good players will rise again. The ones that just got easy launch kills will have some humility knocked into them :P

Archived