'This game is corporate greed omg ;'(' shhhhh

spitvanilla

39 minutes ago, Suda said:

Well he did make the BDO thread. Which is pretty much advertising for another game. I don't blame anyone for not taking him seriously. I don't hate BDO in anyway. But I can assure you people will be upset when they make it to "endgame" in BDO.

In bdo the eng game is a merchant sim 2016. The lvling in bdo os boring. Bdo is failing in korea for somthing like 4 months now. Bdo will faile here big time as they made it b2p + cash shope + p2w

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

The one I see isn't started by him, seriously the only one I know from him is talking about the store.

I mean if you Power Level your self to the "End Game" sure and if you think combat is all there is to it. Depends on what you expect from the game. Always keep expectations low or moderate and be pleasantly surprised. 

Your right he didn't make it. It is 2 in the morning for me. I do agree with you about keeping expectations low. This should especially apply to all MMO's.

1 minute ago, Suda said:

Your right he didn't make it. It is 2 in the morning for me. I do agree with you about keeping expectations low. This should especially apply to all MMO's.

Low or Moderate. It'll be sad if you expect nothing at all. If it's reasonable then it's fine. 

Thinking about it It's sad that that's the kind of mentality we have to go by, but it's the only logical and reasonable thing to do.

16 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

Ok so the onlly mmorpg you played like ever is bns. So whatever you say is miningles as you dont even have the knowledge to know what you talking.

Wtf you asked me over the year right? Well if u ask me if I ever play mmorpg: WoW, AION, TERA, FFXIV, and some others. I don't state just opinion - I just see any f2p mmorpg have cashshop, but premium or not. So I want to point out that the premium is not born to be something that "payers" can bypass the cashshop! This is f2p mmorpg not sub like wow

2 hours ago, spitvanilla said:

You realize it's a company right?.. companies are businesses. All businesses are there to make money. All game developers are there to make money.

You complaining that this game is doing things to make money is like complaining that Fallout 4 costs money.

Game Developer should work in first place to make a most good game as possible and not just to milk money because games are art and not just a consumable product. sure money is important because without money you can't develope a game or handle the server costs but Money should never be the first and only reason to be a game develope. Poor guy you must have a very sad live if you think money is the only reason ppl should do a creative job like game development. 

anyway for now i think the shop is fair(so far i can tell as newbe player). Only the RNG boxes are kinda ripoff but i can understand the publisher to use this because many ppl are rich/stupid enough to spend several 100$/€ for it just to optain one outfit.  

28 minutes ago, khanhubeo said:

Wtf you asked me over the year right? Well if u ask me if I ever play mmorpg: WoW, AION, TERA, FFXIV, and some others. I don't state just opinion - I just see any f2p mmorpg have cashshop, but premium or not. So I want to point out that the premium is not born to be something that "payers" can bypass the cashshop! This is f2p mmorpg not sub like wow

Thing is you can have cash shop like here and close the game after 2 years or have one like lol. Please tell me what is the most profitable game on the pc in 2015.

15 hours ago, wishery7 said:

Warlock will be unlock-able through the hongmoon store $25.

Devs gotta make money somehow you know what i mean,so don't complain! 

Ahhhhh :) gotta love the western version we waited so long for. 

are people this stupid or is it a meme

Well for starters you werent terribly mature in your argument

You also seem to be lumping every complaint about pricing as nothing but complaining which takes away from your credibility

Learn to form an argument before telling others to do the same

Companies need to make money, yes, but that doesnt mean they can charge 1000 dollars and not expect their customers or potential customers to like it or accept it

Its in their best interest to find a middle ground even if they technically dont have to

"This happens in every single mmorpg. Welcome to the genre. I'm sorry you're new here and haven't learned your lesson before. "

16 hours ago, wishery7 said:

You do realize nobody is complaining about the hongmoon store in general? It's about being charged premium price for a character bound costume. 

Or how every aspect of the game is based around the hongmoon store.

This is not satisfying anyone right now. And you would be a fool to think a company needs to charge or severely make the game tedious to make a profit. A lot of people complaining are the people who pay, including me. We have a right to complain and seeing all the polls says people like you are in the very small minority. Car dealers must definitely you love because you can't distinguish pretty much anything. 

I'm gonna stop here because honestly i doubt you read anything people are saying here. Please quote all the recent posts in threads asking for hongmoon store to be removed. People want to do more with the prices they are charging. It's hopeless explaining this to people like you and tomoyo, you really have some mental complications going on or your comprehension skills are subpar. 

you hit the nail on the head bro, i wanted to quote some other guy who said ''lol at all the poor f2p people complaining get a job'' in another thread, but i dont wanna be banned for personal insults, but +1 gotta love naive people, easy to empty their pockets. ^_^

All these questions can be answered by following the game on social media, google, and backtracking Forum Mods. :)
Let the QQ continue as they stay in the dark about obvious things that have been answered in other threads, reddit, on twitch, etc!

• Liinxy locked and unlocked this topic

Archived