'This game is corporate greed omg ;'(' shhhhh

spitvanilla

You realize it's a company right?.. companies are businesses. All businesses are there to make money. All game developers are there to make money.

You complaining that this game is doing things to make money is like complaining that Fallout 4 costs money.

It also doesn't help that the way the lot of you present your arguments is similar to a disgruntled 10 year old.

This happens in every single mmorpg without a subscription base. Welcome to the genre. I'm sorry you're new here and haven't learned your lesson before.

Outside of the people that paid for things and haven't received them, you all have nothing to complain about until spending money makes you stronger in pvp. (which is never gonna happen)

And also, the game follows it's korean counterpart so whining about shit you want changed isn't gonna do you any good.

tl;dr: just leave

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realize nobody is complaining about the hongmoon store in general? It's about being charged premium price for a character bound costume. 

Or how every aspect of the game is based around the hongmoon store.

This is not satisfying anyone right now. And you would be a fool to think a company needs to charge or severely make the game tedious to make a profit. A lot of people complaining are the people who pay, including me. We have a right to complain and seeing all the polls says people like you are in the very small minority. Car dealers must definitely you love because you can't distinguish pretty much anything. 

I'm gonna stop here because honestly i doubt you read anything people are saying here. Please quote all the recent posts in threads asking for hongmoon store to be removed. People want to do more with the prices they are charging. It's hopeless explaining this to people like you and tomoyo, you really have some mental complications going on or your comprehension skills are subpar. 

You know what would be/actually is the worst case for a company like NCsoft? If people just silently leave.

The MMO market is a hard competitive one. If you don't understand your customers, you have lost. One thing e.g. you didn't understand is the difference between the asian and the western market. While the asian market loves P2W, the western one despise it. This is based on also other things like PvP mentality; the asian market like e-sports while the western broad mass prefers PvE.

The same goes for montarization. We all know that the publisher and dev has to make money. The question is, how do the realize it? I've seen fair shop system (with people willingly to buy) as well as unfair (people leaving the game). Right now, NCsoft is slightly drifting into "weird".

1 minute ago, wishery7 said:

You do realize nobody is complaining about the hongmoon store in general? It's about being charged premium price for a character bound costume. 

I'm gonna stop here because honestly i doubt you read anything people are saying here. Please quote all the recent posts in threads asking for hongmoon store to be removed. People want to do more with the prices they are charging. It's hopeless explaining this to people like you and tomoyo, you really have some mental complications going on or your comprehension skills are subpar. 

Nobody is stupid enough to complain about the hongmoon store being entirely removed. However they are stupid enough to complain about the hongmoon store offering  ease of life benefits and the like.

You must be seeing some high quality threads in the horde of braindead people here. 'Outside of people that paid for things and haven't received them' kinda falls under the multi character outfits. I understand that aspect.. other than that? nope.

Honestly i don't care if i get banned, i legitimately think people like you are unable to think logically, you would probably be categorized as your everyday sheep in the masses with that thought process of yours.

I'm happy i wasnt born a fool, thats something money can't buy. Enjoy your Blade and Soul though.

Just now, wishery7 said:

Honestly i don't care if i get banned, i legitimately think people like you are unable to think logically, you would probably be categorized as your everyday sheep in the masses with that thought process of yours.

I'm happy i wasnt born a fool, thats something money can't buy. Enjoy your Blade and Soul though.

Oh, I will. Because I'll be busy you know.. not crying about it and playing the 1v1 mmo fighter I knew it was going to be. You say I'm unable to think logically but here you are whining about an NCSoft game doing things you don't like. Like I said in my post, you must be new to the genre.

If I was a fool I'd be ranting and raving like yourself and accomplishing nothing.

19 minutes ago, spitvanilla said:

Nobody is stupid enough to complain about the hongmoon store being entirely removed. However they are stupid enough to complain about the hongmoon store offering  ease of life benefits and the like.

You must be seeing some high quality threads in the horde of braindead people here. 'Outside of people that paid for things and haven't received them' kinda falls under the multi character outfits. I understand that aspect.. other than that? nope.

The fact that they are releasing content and not giving me my shit that i paid for (founder pack owner). It is quite obvious they are trying to get as much money out of us as possible. Why are they releasing these limited time costumes and not giving us our points? 

Why do they plan on charging us to make costumes available across all toons especially considering the price.

Why is crafting such a huge turn off which is begging people to use the hongmoon store. I mean the premium is useless. You level up so quick and then you end up grinding for days to upgrade your gear, and the crafting takes time 30 minutes to 1 hour. This isnt a good decision for the free base players too. My premium is put to waste between the grinding on the same mobs and maintenance. (I could keep on talking about how crappy premium is, but you can see the recent poll on reddit and that speaks for itself)

Then we have a system, which encourages gold buys with the bidding in dungeons. Have you ever seen a new player at lv 20 spending over 4g in a dungeon? 

Also warlock weapons take up % to get the shit i need to continue on. I remember i unlocked 11 WARLOCK WEAPONS GRINDING ON THE SAME SHIT FOR 2 DAYS.

I have about 10 more problems but i posted them already. This game is gonna die out quick especially looking at NCSOFT'S MMO history lol have fun!

Oh and you might want to google how the Asian version is more afforable and superior to the western version. The western version was deisgned to generate a huge amount profit most likely why we have poor voice actors/translation, and restricted content and mechanics. (For example wardrobe in asia is free to everyone). But you can deny it all you want. Won't be long before they start merging servers especially if they keep this up. 

Just about had it with people like you. Can you mash those 2 brain cells together and think for once? How does charging a paid costume owner who spent premium price on that virtual gear sit right with you? Can't really collect costumes and it doesnt encourage it. Defending a company that does this is total asinine. If those costumes were 5-7 bucks then it would make more sense to make it character bound. They are basically charging a price of another game entirely each costume! And these costumes are freaking limited on the same account. And how they plan on handling the situation which people are frustrated with is turning it into a cash machine by charging us to use it more freely... for these expensive prices.. Give me a break. 

I would rather give my money to homeless drug addicts than to NCSOFT. I should have learned my lesson after wildstar. 

Accepting Business as an entity that could do what ever they want cause that's their purpose is abit... dull...

Business make many in various ways, majority of them requires customers to be satisfied. NCsoft have done poorly in that part.

I am a pure F2P. Yet even I noticed how lucky I didn't pay for the game. Those who preordered currently have some things entitled to them. Those who have payed to be premium are in a similar boat.

You say they are a business but businesses have to be professional with in the launch week they haven't shown alot of that.

Call me a person in denial but I don't believe that business should disrespect their customers. You might make alot of money but you'll loose those that made you rich to begin with. Eventually it'll all come down. 

@wishery7 I mean I understand your frustration... but may I suggest having tea? would calm you a tad I think.

8 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Accepting Business as an entity that could do what ever they want cause that's their purpose is abit... dull...

Business make many in various ways, majority of them requires customers to be satisfied. NCsoft have done poorly in that part.

I am a pure F2P. Yet even I noticed how lucky I didn't pay for the game. Those who preordered currently have some things entitled to them. Those who have payed to be premium are in a similar boat.

You say they are a business but businesses have to be professional with in the launch week they haven't shown alot of that.

Call me a person in denial but I don't believe that business should disrespect their customers. You might make alot of money but you'll loose those that made you rich to begin with. Eventually it'll all come down. 

Read about blade and soul on game forums and you will see a lot of other people are not happy with the game especially those polls. More than half the people are leaning away from it or stopped purchasing items. There is a point where microtransactions become excessive. BnS is at that point, pulling out random shit from their asses to charge us with especially us paying customers who want to use our costumes. As an appreciation to our paying customers with concerns about account bound costumes we will be charging you more money, that is our resolve..... That is what is NCSOFT is basically saying.

That isnt a pat on the back for spending your hard earned cash on this scam of a game that we waited for 4 years for with missing content which is probably gonna be based around the hongmoon store. When they mean weternizing they mean trying to make as much profit out of this old game as possible in every way they can think of including exploiting us and turning our frustration into more money for them

Just now, wishery7 said:

Read about blade and soul on game forums and you will see a lot of other people are not happy with the game especially those polls. More than half the people are leaning away from it or stopped purchasing items. There is a point where microtransactions become excessive. BnS is at that point, pulling out random shit from their asses to charge us with especially us paying customers who want to use our costumes. As an appreciation to our paying customers with concerns about account bound costumes we will be charging you more money, that is our resolve..... That is what is NCSOFT is basically saying.

Not disagreeing.

bottom like so far is that NCsoft has done a pretty bad customer service. or just service overall

1 minute ago, SamsaraLotus said:

From the look of it nc is not here for the long run. They will take as much $€£ as they can and leave. Thats why the game is mising so much from the latest version. 

That's what i've been saying duuude. Poor voice acting and translations. Game mechanics have been restricted unlike it's asian counterpart. Wardrobe for example is free (one of the many things which makes asian version superior. I didnt get my premium points despite being a funder especially during the limited time costumes (they are trying to get more money out of us). BnS was deisgned for as a short profit booster. And if it isn't.. it feels like it is. 

5 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

From the look of it nc is not here for the long run. They will take as much $€£ as they can and leave. Thats why the game is mising so much from the latest version. 

It makes more sense for them to release the content monthly then to release it all at once. Also we are getting the current balance patch as Korea on February 10th. If that isn't what you talking about then don't mind me. I'll shut up now.

1 minute ago, Suda said:

It makes more sense for them to release the content monthly then to release it all at once. Also we are getting the current balance patch as Korea on February 10th. If that isn't what you talking about then don't mind me. I'll shut up now.

Isn't that a tad... dumb? why not include the Balancing fix/patch already? So they purposely made it so the game is unbalance on launch? Sure CONTENT I get releasing monthly but if it's patches to fix or make things fare that won't add anything new then why wait? Is it huge? no? Then include it

1 minute ago, Suda said:

Its part of it.

Look they do want the ???  so they will give updates to the game. But there rhings like warlock that say "we dont give a *cricket*". Why we have the weapons but not the class?

Well you pay your own fault no body cares! Ppl pay for premium not for exp or sth but to pass queue in first week and having wardrobe. 

Costumes are meant to be character bound in "all" regions! 

The game is free to play, so buying vip and cash shop is normal - I can 100% say that "there is no such f2p mmorpg just sell vip no cashshop.

We know NCsoft is making money and the costumes are so expensive! But so what? I have money and I have the right to own my favorite costume - not you cheapskate

Just now, khanhubeo said:

Well you pay your own fault no body cares! Ppl pay for premium not for exp or sth but to pass queue in first week and having wardrobe. 

The game is free to play, so buying vip and cash shop is normal - I can 100% say that "there is no such f2p mmorpg just sell vip no cashshop.

We know NCsoft is making money and the costumes are so expensive! But so what? I have money and I have the right to own my favorite costume - not you cheapskate

And this is why we can't have nice things. Hope you lose your money,

Just now, khanhubeo said:

Ok its good. Your money do whatever.

Can you please say what mmorpgs did you played over the years befor this one.

4 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

Its part of it.

Look they do want the ???  so they will give updates to the game. But there rhings like warlock that say "we dont give a *cricket*". Why we have the weapons but not the class?

The reason Warlock isn't out yet is probably because its part of the lvl 50 patch. Also it either keeps people playing the game until it releases or will see a surge in the player base when they launch it. 

7 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Isn't that a tad... dumb? why not include the Balancing fix/patch already? So they purposely made it so the game is unbalance on launch? Sure CONTENT I get releasing monthly but if it's patches to fix or make things fare that won't add anything new then why wait? Is it huge? no? Then include it

As for this... IDK maybe it just wasn't ready yet? I mean they did change several skills around from the last CBT to launch.

Well, OP brings up a good point, although he could have stated it better...

Now to see what the replies are.

Another thread where people refuse to accept the views of others/call views not their own idiotic?

cca.gif

(But really we aren't even at our first real update yet. Most OPs of the cash shop topic

blow things way out of proportion. For instance, RNG boxes: Faster progression means nothing

if the player never learns anything and purely upgrades. Can't wait to see

those people get smacked in the face at Silverfrost. Be sure to grab some popcorn.)

2 minutes ago, Suda said:

The reason Warlock isn't out yet is probably because its part of the lvl 50 patch. Also it either keeps people playing the game until it releases or will see a surge in the player base when they launch it. 

As for this... IDK maybe it just wasn't ready yet? I mean they did change several skills around from the last CBT to launch.

Just saying, since that's what your comment sounded like to me, they literary left the game broken even when they had the fix.

Also why not push back the game when it's fixed? 

3 minutes ago, Suda said:

Warlock will be unlock-able through the hongmoon store $25.

Devs gotta make money somehow you know what i mean,so don't complain! 

Ahhhhh :) gotta love the western version we waited so long for. 

Archived