'This game is corporate greed omg ;'(' shhhhh

spitvanilla

1 minute ago, Ryuushiro said:

Just saying, since that's what your comment sounded like to me, they literary left the game broken even when they had the fix.

Also why not push back the game when it's fixed? 

But the game isn't broken!? Its completely playable right now. You can do all the current content with any class in the game. Is arena a little harder for certain classes.. yeah it is. Will it matter in 5 days... no not at all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Suda said:

It makes more sense for them to release the content monthly then to release it all at once. Also we are getting the current balance patch as Korea on February 10th. If that isn't what you talking about then don't mind me. I'll shut up now.

The balance patch works around lv 50 + 10 HongMoon skills, not balance at lv 45.

I already create another topic about this and still there are plenty of sheep somehow think because it will work at later contents, it will somehow work at lv 45 and keep telling people that the PvP is balanced around lv 45 and need to shut up to learn how to play.

32 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Accepting Business as an entity that could do what ever they want cause that's their purpose is abit... dull...

Business make many in various ways, majority of them requires customers to be satisfied. NCsoft have done poorly in that part.

I am a pure F2P. Yet even I noticed how lucky I didn't pay for the game. Those who preordered currently have some things entitled to them. Those who have payed to be premium are in a similar boat.

You say they are a business but businesses have to be professional with in the launch week they haven't shown alot of that.

Call me a person in denial but I don't believe that business should disrespect their customers. You might make alot of money but you'll loose those that made you rich to begin with. Eventually it'll all come down. 

@wishery7 I mean I understand your frustration... but may I suggest having tea? would calm you a tad I think.

Haha you're probably right, it's 4AM, only got 3 hours of sleep yesterday, and i've been fighting on the forums. Somewhat losing my mind here. 

1 minute ago, wishery7 said:

Haha you're probably right, it's 4AM, only got 3 hours of sleep yesterday, and i've been fighting on the forums. Somewhat losing my mind here. 

It's fine man. You make some good arguments and points don't want them being brushed aside by people claiming it's a rant of a Hater.

2 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Again the whole balancing issue you mentioned. Shouldn't they have "Fixed" that is what I was talking about. I apologize for the confusion. 

Not really. Its an MMO. Balancing is going to continue happening for as long as the developers support it. Not everyone is going to be happy with it. But that is the way it is.

Again the whole balancing issue you mentioned. Shouldn't they have "Fixed" that is what I was talking about. I apologize for the confusion. 

No, it won't. The way they balance the class is at lv 45, they fix a little, then +5 HongMoon skill, they update all the skills to adapt to that, continue to lv 50, then +10 HongMoon skills. That's why we have balance skill version 3.0.

However, it is not balanced if you stick version 2.7 or 3.0 later and then don't increase level to reflect the changes. We only have level 45, lots of skill readjust are HongMoon skills as you can see in the patch details.

It is the same as having a video card that is 4 years ago and no longer support and somehow think the new driver that design around new video card will somehow work with your outdated video card.

This is a simple logic of coding, patches for specific version of software and hardware, not a one size that fit all. As this also applies to balance of gaming. I create some RPG makers game and have basic understand of it, my balance patch on version 1.0 client will not work on final version and my balance patch for final version WILL NOT WORK on my version 1.0 version client.

2 minutes ago, Suda said:

Not really. Its an MMO. Balancing is going to continue happening for as long as the developers support it. Not everyone is going to be happy with it. But that is the way it is.

Yes, that is why we currently have version 2.7 and will update for version 3.0.

However, what many failed to understand that 2.7 and version 3.0 will not be balance on lv 45, but for lv 50 +10 HongMoon skills.

1 minute ago, SamsaraLotus said:

So why we hhave the warlock weapons in the game now? If warlock is for lvl 50 patch? Can you or any one *cricket*ing help me understand this.

Its because Warlock is currently in our game. All the data for the class is there. All they need to do is flip a switch to activate the class. At least that is my understanding of it.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

Yes, that is why we currently have version 2.7 and will update for version 3.0.

However, what many failed to understand that 2.7 and version 3.0 will not be balance on lv 45, but for lv 50 +10 HongMoon skills.

Well that's good to know, personally I haven't seen any issues I Assassinate as an Assassin.

1 minute ago, Suda said:

Its because Warlock is currently in our game. All the data for the class is there. All they need to do is flip a switch to activate the class. At least that is my understanding of it.

So why give use weapons we can in no *cricket*ing way use?its like they say *cricket* you.we have the class but will not let you play it.

Well that's good to know, personally I haven't seen any issues I Assassinate as an Assassin.

My HongMoon skills have CC effect or more damage and such. It changes the way each class build and how they would perform in PvP.

However, at of now, we have 0 HongMoon skills and thus some classes clearly more OP than others. This is something lots of people refuse to believe and keep saying "Learn to Play your class".

1 minute ago, SamsaraLotus said:

So why give use weapons we can in no *cricket*ing way use?its like they say *cricket* you.we have the class but will not let you play it.

Well save the blue ones in your bank. And do a butt load of dailies so when it does release you have a ton of gold and some of the breakthrough upgrades for the class.

2 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

To make you pay real money to buy Brilliant keys, of course.

This is a market strategy to max profits. 1 more weapon will make it harder to get your weapon class from RNG chest and thus more frustrated people to spend real money to get that frustration away.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

My HongMoon skills have CC effect or more damage and such. It changes the way each class build and how they would perform in PvP.

However, at of now, we have 0 HongMoon skills and thus some classes clearly more OP than others. This is something lots of people refuse to believe and keep saying "Learn to Play your class".

Shows you how people likes to disregard other people's concern. Like some of the people who posted here who told Wish to pretty much STFU

Shows you how people likes to disregard other people's concern. Like some of the people who posted here who told Wish to pretty much STFU

They are white knight. If you look at those PvP tournament in Korea, you can see many skills effect that would totally change the way your class perform. However, these idiots keep saying "Learn to Play your class".

They think because we got version 2.7, somehow PvP is balanced, that is like fail logic at even the basic level. Thinking 1 shoes fit all mentality.

Well he did make the BDO thread. Which is pretty much advertising for another game. I don't blame anyone for not taking him seriously. I don't hate BDO in anyway. But I can assure you people will be upset when they make it to "endgame" in BDO.

2 minutes ago, Suda said:

Well he did make the BDO thread. Which is pretty much advertising for another game. I don't blame anyone for not taking him seriously. I don't hate BDO in anyway. But I can assure you people will be upset when they make it to "endgame" in BDO.

The one I see isn't started by him, seriously the only one I know from him is talking about the store.

I mean if you Power Level your self to the "End Game" sure and if you think combat is all there is to it. Depends on what you expect from the game. Always keep expectations low or moderate and be pleasantly surprised. 

4 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

So if you know the problem please dont say stupid things like this.

I don't understand. Why not just deal with it like the rest of us? I don't look at it like its a problem. I look at the class as future content I may look forward too. Unfortunately I don't care for the Warlock. I'd rather get the Soul Fighter class instead. Thats even further out then a few months.

Archived