The Issue Nobody's Talking About! Secret Flaws NOBODY KNOWS.

Sykess

Yeah, Remember when I said you'll need it?

You DEFINITELY need it.

Still I hope you continue your work.

Other wise you can join the band wagon to the Bla- I should stop there before I get flamed.

Atleast your input can be heard more at the game that shall not be named. If your participating in the trials that is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ryuushiro said:

Yeah, Remember when I said you'll need it?

You DEFINITELY need it.

Still I hope you continue your work.

Other wise you can join the band wagon to the Bla- I should stop there before I get flamed.

I've spent too much money, I'm in it for the long haul. I've given up on my dignity, I've become one with the buzzfeed.

Hahaha Well if you ever want it I have a spare 7 day trial.

Just send me a message one of these days, I'll probably still play a bit of BnS just to hang with people I've met here.

But yeah, what server are you at (BnS) i'm at Master Hooooong

3 minutes ago, chinmi said:

nice click bait title there...

Thank you, it's actually a valid title, if clickbait. Not many people know about the clan failings as the only people able to see it are clan leaders (and to a degree advisors.)

5 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Atleast those trying to be serious guilds. Personally I've seen very few guilds who are running/Pvping as groups. Keyword is FEW I saw some but that was 2 groups in a full week.

There's quite a few out here on Jiwan. I always see clusters of guild groups out in mistywoods & Blackwyrm.

There's also a scummy crimson skoom clan that I've made it my personal vendetta to hunt down because they decided invading a 1v1 (me vs. one of their members) was okay, because they were "Just keeping it fair, because Destroyers count as 3 people."

#Salt

They make it a habit of wandering the crimson sands.

Guys I need to ask something! I am not pretty sure I get how to optain fabrics. I read all those threads about salvaging some specific outfits to get fabrics or paying real money for outfits you can later salvage...etc

The question is: How you salvage it? I have outfits that I can see the fabric icon when I hoover over them but it won't let me salvage it the normal way (same way I do with Soul Shields) 

Please help!

13 hours ago, Sykess said:

Hey there! Sorry for the Buzzfeed headline! Really want to raise awareness on this topic. I've made several goes at it before, but now I'm channeling my inner-viral marketer.

My name's Sy'kess from Jiwan, I run a full clan called <Lickable Lolis> and I've come across several problems with the clan system. These issues aren't glaring like the bots were, or available to everyone like the character-bound Cash Shop costumes, however I can assure you that if you're in a clan, you're being affected by them in some way.

• Kick feature: Currently the kick feature is a simple "Uninvite" that you just have to know is associated with removing a person from the guild. It's not intuitive at all.
    Solution: Change text to "Remove from guild" "Guild Kick" or some other text that is more easily identifiable as a guild function.
  • Clan Sort: Level is repeated twice in this function. with one being a sort by the characters level, and the other by their rank in the clan.
    Solution: Change the Level text to "Rank" or some other text.
  • Last Online: This is not a feature yet, but as leader of a clan this tool is indispensable. With Blade & Souls high item requirements for ranking up as well as gold needed I cannot maintain an active clan without knowing if some members are inactive or not.
    Solution:A tool that simply tells the last time they were online as seen in many other MMO's would be of great help.
  • Clan Advisor: Currently the "Officer" position is limited to one person. As I run my clan with multiple officers ( generally 3-4 so people don't have to be online ALL the time) this causes problems. I wish to provide the distinction that ranking up gives from recruit to veteran, however I'm unable to do that if I have to reserve the veteran rank for those I would normally put in the Officer/Advisor position.
    Solution: Allow multiple people to be appointed to "Advisor."
  • Clan Notice:  Currently you're unable to use apostrophes in the clan notice board. if you use one it will replace it with &quot.
    Solution: Unsure.
  • Clan Log: Another suggestion. Since clans require a large amount of donations to progress a log so we can see who donates what, as well as other general things like members joining and leaving would be very helpful.
  • Alt Management: People are Altoholics, I don't want to tell people "No" you can't join on your alt, however it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable to allow ANYONE to have an alt in the guild. However, when people are leveling their characters many still want to be in a guild, so they'll find a new one. Now I'm fighting to retain my members.
    Solution: You can have as many characters as you want in the clan, but you're only allowed to have 50 (or whatever your cap is) accounts registered to it. This way clans are still

tl:dr Please complain loudly so your hardworking clan leaders don't have to slave away on excel sheets monitoring activity and donations. Seriously, do you know how much of a pain it is to mark down EVERYTHING the clan does?  It's *Cricketing intensifies to a deafening roar*

Ps. Further suggestions are welcome and will be added to the list if they're constructive.

I agree with most of this. The clan interface leaves much to be desired. I had someone donate a bunch of faction insignias but have no idea who.

And the advisor thing being limited to one person is also lame

The notice board is severely limited in max characters. They need to expand this so I can put more useful info in my clan notice board. As it is i barely have room to put ts3 info and a small slogan.

37 minutes ago, Kiyoha said:

Guys I need to ask something! I am not pretty sure I get how to optain fabrics. I read all those threads about salvaging some specific outfits to get fabrics or paying real money for outfits you can later salvage...etc

The question is: How you salvage it? I have outfits that I can see the fabric icon when I hoover over them but it won't let me salvage it the normal way (same way I do with Soul Shields) 

Please help!

cuz no in game farm-able outfits are salvageable at all... only cash ones are salvageable. ie pay irl money for a outfit to destroy for fabrics. you can buy peoples left overs (tears) from the AH and use those. then there is a chance at transmuting them into 1 HQ fabric and a crit chance at Making 1 HQ Outfit Pouch which even sucks worse.

sorry for being off topic.

47 minutes ago, WizzyD said:

cuz no in game farm-able outfits are salvageable at all... only cash ones are salvageable. ie pay irl money for a outfit to destroy for fabrics. you can buy peoples left overs (tears) from the AH and use those. then there is a chance at transmuting them into 1 HQ fabric and a crit chance at Making 1 HQ Outfit Pouch which even sucks worse.

So if you buy an outfit with real money you can salvage it the normal way?
and i have the Old Stratus Empire Armor and I can see the fabric icon but can't salvage it!

15 hours ago, wishery7 said:

After reading about what people think of blade and soul on reddit, everyone pretty much agrees NCSOFT doesn't listen. Not to mention the NA/EU version is inferior to the Asian one including the fact free players have access to wardrobe. And they made things cheaper and more accessible. So 4 years on how to milk people without any shame. 

People can deny it, but this game isn't gonna be going anywhere special in the west, and it's most likely going to die during the coming months especially if black desert doesnt implement scumbag business plans. I would greatly appreciate a refund and i would leave and never come back. Just about done with NCSOFT. No wonder nearly every mmo they touch dies quickly because they just don't care! Not even the slightest. Blatant disrespect towards your paying customers NCSOFT!

NCSoft isn't the company who made the game they only host it it would be the developers that would be lazy and not reading anythings their fans are saying but of course some people are wanting the game to be like WoW and such which is understandable that the devs are keeping it free to play since WoW is struggling in this day and age where free to play game are on the top of the board

17 hours ago, Sykess said:

Hey there! Sorry for the Buzzfeed headline! Really want to raise awareness on this topic. I've made several goes at it before, but now I'm channeling my inner-viral marketer.

My name's Sy'kess from Jiwan, I run a full clan called <Lickable Lolis> and I've come across several problems with the clan system. These issues aren't glaring like the bots were, or available to everyone like the character-bound Cash Shop costumes, however I can assure you that if you're in a clan, you're being affected by them in some way.

• Kick feature: Currently the kick feature is a simple "Uninvite" that you just have to know is associated with removing a person from the guild. It's not intuitive at all.
    Solution: Change text to "Remove from guild" "Guild Kick" or some other text that is more easily identifiable as a guild function.
  • Clan Sort: Level is repeated twice in this function. with one being a sort by the characters level, and the other by their rank in the clan.
    Solution: Change the Level text to "Rank" or some other text.
  • Last Online: This is not a feature yet, but as leader of a clan this tool is indispensable. With Blade & Souls high item requirements for ranking up as well as gold needed I cannot maintain an active clan without knowing if some members are inactive or not.
    Solution:A tool that simply tells the last time they were online as seen in many other MMO's would be of great help.
  • Clan Advisor: Currently the "Officer" position is limited to one person. As I run my clan with multiple officers ( generally 3-4 so people don't have to be online ALL the time) this causes problems. I wish to provide the distinction that ranking up gives from recruit to veteran, however I'm unable to do that if I have to reserve the veteran rank for those I would normally put in the Officer/Advisor position.
    Solution: Allow multiple people to be appointed to "Advisor."
  • Clan Notice:  Currently you're unable to use apostrophes in the clan notice board. if you use one it will replace it with &quot.
    Solution: Unsure.
  • Clan Log: Another suggestion. Since clans require a large amount of donations to progress a log so we can see who donates what, as well as other general things like members joining and leaving would be very helpful.
  • Alt Management: People are Altoholics, I don't want to tell people "No" you can't join on your alt, however it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable to allow ANYONE to have an alt in the guild. However, when people are leveling their characters many still want to be in a guild, so they'll find a new one. Now I'm fighting to retain my members.
    Solution: You can have as many characters as you want in the clan, but you're only allowed to have 50 (or whatever your cap is) accounts registered to it. This way clans are still

tl:dr Please complain loudly so your hardworking clan leaders don't have to slave away on excel sheets monitoring activity and donations. Seriously, do you know how much of a pain it is to mark down EVERYTHING the clan does?  It's *Cricketing intensifies to a deafening roar*

Ps. Further suggestions are welcome and will be added to the list if they're constructive.

So rather then touch on some general issues you just touched on guild only issues 

Well here are my isszues with the game then. When you have a large amount of stones or essences they expect you to sit there and hit the wheel x amount of times there is no large amount option or anything turning into a huge waste of time

The stamina never gets better and we end up really running  sprintless through 80% of the map  that  doesn't have windstrides 

The fact that Cerulean and Crimson attack you regardless if you are with them or not when you don't have their outfit on is incredibly stupid

bots ruinng the economy

The process for grinding dungeons with a premade group is incredibly tedious and dumb because you have to remake your group a million times and go through million lobbies and instance portals , quite frankly  there is  WAYYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH LOADING in this  game

11 hours ago, Sycogenesis said:

So rather then touch on some general issues you just touched on guild only issues 

Well here are my isszues with the game then. When you have a large amount of stones or essences they expect you to sit there and hit the wheel x amount of times there is no large amount option or anything turning into a huge waste of time

The stamina never gets better and we end up really running  sprintless through 80% of the map  that  doesn't have windstrides 

The fact that Cerulean and Crimson attack you regardless if you are with them or not when you don't have their outfit on is incredibly stupid

bots ruinng the economy

The process for grinding dungeons with a premade group is incredibly tedious and dumb because you have to remake your group a million times and go through million lobbies and instance portals , quite frankly  there is  WAYYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH LOADING in this  game

I was mentioning specifically Clan issues, since next to nobody ever talks about them here on the forums.

8 minutes ago, Sykess said:

I was mentioning specifically Clan issues, since next to nobody ever talks about them here on the forums.

You know~I actually like the fact you avoided jumping in on ncsoft about other issues and stuck completely to yours and what you were speaking on. Simply off that and how you have spoken a bit, you seem like the type of leader I would follow to the ends of the earth.....or in this case the ends of that invisible wall over---->

Also agree with that one guy somewhere in this thread I read at some point and that other one below him some numbers. Clans seem kinda pointless and unguided~

3 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

You know~I actually like the fact you avoided jumping in on ncsoft about other issues and stuck completely to yours and what you were speaking on. Simply off that and how you have spoken a bit, you seem like the type of leader I would follow to the ends of the earth.....or in this case the ends of that invisible wall over---->

Also agree with that one guy somewhere in this thread I read at some point and that other one below him some numbers. Clans seem kinda pointless and unguided~

I've not played the KR or other servers, so I have no idea if clans actually have a purpose at lv50 content, but my hope is that there's actual things for them to craft and do.

Also if you're on Jiwan feel free to come join <Lickable Lolis>!

On 2/5/2016 at 1:10 PM, Dradiinmmo said:

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "When were they on last" coupon, this along with the "Clan enhancement pack" will be available in the Hongmoon store, each for $20-$30.

SO EXCITED !!!

This is #1 on the development list. 

1 minute ago, Sykess said:

I've not played the KR or other servers, so I have no idea if clans actually have a purpose at lv50 content, but my hope is that there's actual things for them to craft and do.

Also if you're on Jiwan feel free to come join <Lickable Lolis>!

Na I be on Yehara or however you spell it. But I mean with nothing else to do but dailies i have been looking to expand my horizons.....see what the world has to offer and see what the other side is like. See the sights and how the other 12% live. But it's the weekend and still unpleasant outside so I suppose I can pop over there instead~

30 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Na I be on Yehara or however you spell it. But I mean with nothing else to do but dailies i have been looking to expand my horizons.....see what the world has to offer and see what the other side is like. See the sights and how the other 12% live. But it's the weekend and still unpleasant outside so I suppose I can pop over there instead~

I'm off for the night but feel free to contact me tomorrow for an invite!

Archived