Help in dungeons? Anyone?

Katchin

Hi peeps! So I'm basically new to this game, apart from the solo playing I have been doing up until now. I haven't been able to enter any dungeons or defeat the bosses, since I play alone.

I have never played in a party, nor have I ever talked with anyone in the game. Yes, I'm that awkward, I'm Finnish give me a break :D

I have tried to find a party for a couple of times, but chickened out for some reason. I just want to find some friends to play with and give me a helping hand in the dungeons :)

This may sound stupid for most of you, but I decided to approach everyone this way because it seems friendlier in my opinion.

Anyone up for some rookie training? :D

Also, jos täällä vaeltaa muita suomalaisia niin pliis, reach out to me perkele! :D

Oh yeah, my ign is Royang.

Well I assume you are in an EU server if you say you are Finnish, plus the NA servers are down right now, you should mention what server you are on so people who are on it can help if they wish.

Also cross-dungeon party feature is very useful, you just hit LFP and it'll load you up with some strangers, you don't have to talk to anyone, you don't have to bid on loot drops if you don't want to, every dungeon will give you a personal chest at the end filled with loot from the dungeon itself, but the only thing it usually won't have are cosmetic drops from the dungeon.

9 minutes ago, Katchin said:

Hi peeps! So I'm basically new to this game, apart from the solo playing I have been doing up until now. I haven't been able to enter any dungeons or defeat the bosses, since I play alone.

I have never played in a party, nor have I ever talked with anyone in the game. Yes, I'm that awkward, I'm Finnish give me a break :D

I have tried to find a party for a couple of times, but chickened out for some reason. I just want to find some friends to play with and give me a helping hand in the dungeons :)

This may sound stupid for most of you, but I decided to approach everyone this way because it seems friendlier in my opinion.

Anyone up for some rookie training? :D

Also, jos täällä vaeltaa muita suomalaisia niin pliis, reach out to me perkele! :D

... I'm so disappointed, You just ruin my imagination of finnish gamers...

I thought they simply yell "hakkaa päälle !!!" and proceed single handedly cut every mob apart.

Just now, Rief said:

... I'm so disappointed, You just ruin my imagination of finnish gamers...

I thought they simply yell "hakkaa päälle !!!" and proceed single handedly cut every mob apart.

You aren't totally wrong on that, some of us are the "LEROOOOY JENKINS" kind of players, although some - like me - are a bit more of the traditional more silent type :D

7 minutes ago, Aaronax said:

Well I assume you are in an EU server if you say you are Finnish, plus the NA servers are down right now, you should mention what server you are on so people who are on it can help if they wish.

Also cross-dungeon party feature is very useful, you just hit LFP and it'll load you up with some strangers, you don't have to talk to anyone, you don't have to bid on loot drops if you don't want to, every dungeon will give you a personal chest at the end filled with loot from the dungeon itself, but the only thing it usually won't have are cosmetic drops from the dungeon.

I think I'm in the NA server, since I tried to log in and as I'm entering the pin, it sends me flying :D Is it possible to change servers or something? I feel like such an idiot for not knowing about this "cross-dungeon" thing and asking so many questions .__.

7 minutes ago, Noxuming said:

Torilla tavataan (eu wild springs)

WOO SUOMALAISIA! Torille heti kun saan jotenkin servut ja muut järjestykseen :D

12 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

Which server are you playing? I am in Hao, we have lots of people in the clan (also Norse ones). I will gladly show you around if you want to :)

Edit: ping Annily ingame if you are on Hao. Thats my name :)

Hi there! ^^ I'm in juwol, If I remember correctly. I'm over level 20 assassin and currently in the Scorching sands. I'm not in any clans either .__.

You can play on both NA and EU servers, as I do. To change to EU from NA (or vice-versa), after entering your pin (but before entering numeric code), change the region in the drop down box above the big "Play Now" button.

Like you, I'm also shy, but because I needed to group for some dungeons (Blackram was the first), I went to the cross server dungeon finder (F8). Most people don't even talk at all, so being shy doesn't matter! :P

I have characters on Wild Springs (EU), feel free to add me (Sugarina) should you decide to roll any characters there but I mainly play on NA.

Good luck!

25 minutes ago, Sugarina said:

You can play on both NA and EU servers, as I do. To change to EU from NA (or vice-versa), after entering your pin (but before entering numeric code), change the region in the drop down box above the big "Play Now" button.

Like you, I'm also shy, but because I needed to group for some dungeons (Blackram was the first), I went to the cross server dungeon finder (F8). Most people don't even talk at all, so being shy doesn't matter! :P

I have characters on Wild Springs (EU), feel free to add me (Sugarina) should you decide to roll any characters there but I mainly play on NA.

Good luck!

Wow this is exciting :D I also play mainly on NA, but i'll give the EU a go later ^^ Do you have any tips on clans? Should i join one? .__.

2 hours ago, Bakstabbah said:

Hi another finnish player here!
We have finnish guild called Kaiku on Cardinal Gates (EU).

Teamspeak on heavy use, we do guild dungeon runs, pvp etc.
IGN Bakstabbah

SUOMI! TORILLE!

WOO TERVE MIEHEEN!

Teamspeakista en niinkään välitä, mut peliseura olis jees!

Archived