Premium compensation!

Szipos

Starting at February 4, 1:00 AM PST / 9:00 AM UTC / 10:00 AM CET, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Routine server maintenance and modifications

Wonderful!!!

There is so many downtime server crashes and login issues , marketplace crashes ... i think many of players are getting disappointed  with this!!

I think u really need to get thinking of some compensation of premium user and the not premium users too before u lose some of players!!! And first time just some, then more and more !!!

9 minutes ago, Enhance said:

As a premium: Nah. Just fix the damn thing.

^This.

Any improvement is already a compensation in itself.

I'm willing to cut NCsoft some slacks for the "spammer block" feature. It's simple, yet quite an improvement.

Dude, just cry a river, an ocean, clouds and planets if you want.

First of all, every *cricket* single time you log in into the game you have to accept terms and conditions so.. in those words it's said something like "players must wait and understand maintenance must be done blah blah blah".

So, shut the f* up and grow up.

I am a premium player too.

Wanna know something? EVERY SINGLE PEARSON HAS TO SLEEP AND REST, how about if you start doing that on maintenance periods of the game if you're so addicted to it that can't even wait few hours without crying like a b*tch?

" You want some compensation because you cant play at 1 in the morning?"

U known my dear friend not everyone play from USA.  Here is 10 AM ...

The biggest problems not the maintenances, for example feb. 2. 4 pm - to feb. 2. 8pm all the EU login servers are was closed so no one able to play that times. And so many crashes here believe me. Maybe in US servers are everything ok!  But here not so funny. 

I remember back then in WoW classic when the maintenance was being placed on Friday evening. Yeah, you come back home from work and the first thing is WoW under maintenance. Then in most cases they messed up something and if you were lucky, the made an emergenca maintenance. If you were unlucky, the let us play a whole week with bugs until next friday. If you were super-unlucky, the whole weekend was messed up.

So ... 10am during work days is fine.

Games that come to US/EU always ignore EU.

The game servers will be in Germany for EU the log ins will be in US

As they dont care about EU they will fix log in and game servers US side and include us in these times. After all 10am is not a time any of us would play the game (insert sarcasm)

The fact they chose a very poor unattended server company in Germany is why we get very bad lag and server crashes constantly

You get what you pay for

If Germany did its own weekly maintainance it would be about 1-2am too problem is the log ins are in US so they are at parent servers time constraints.

So sadly this is the way of all games that come to US/EU we are just US 51st state the unimportant state :)

Depends on what you class as a work day :)( I only play at work :()

Archived