AfroSamuraiGoneWrong

Servers crashed ?!

JustEVIL   
4 minutes ago, orwellke said:

Gosh now i cannot play with my new skin  :(

410281df69f6ae69d6f8c930b2164343.png

You got your tight pants, you got your tight pants on ! Everybody looking for your tight pants, for your tight pants....For your tight pants on !

Edited by JustEVIL

COCOsoul   
2 minutes ago, Cockobango said:

The bots! They are tired of being Reported and Muted, they started a revolution!

so what? they can get a normal job like every1 else..... not to fk off my fun while i m playing! on my view gold sellers are stupid ppls, they can t even respect players, wtf is point to spam at every1 wts gold....no1 will give a shit on it. they should be fair at last and spam at 30 40 sec their shitz

Edited by COCOsoul

Ofc Europe Region have problem, NA is just fine big fail this company can't managemet typical west company frist is US server then Europe, is sad really.

Servers is down only in europe

Infamous   

Epic, shit ncsoft servers are screwing me every day now. Yesterday with blackwyrm giving me disconnect, then on arena. Now again with blackwyrm and can;t even log back, stuck on load screen. Like this, the game won't last even a month.

P.s. if the engineers of EU servers are in NA, then EU servers won't be up until tommorow, because it is night time on NA ( I think )

Edited by Infamous

Butthead   

Omg who ever is this dev should focus making game client easier.. not adding some sht in store so ppl would donate more. 

First thing you guys should do is don't let game close when you get dc.. it's retarded as fak to get back on, loading screens take forever sometimes. I waste half of my premium time waiting for game to open after i dc every 15min.

Oddness   
2 minutes ago, orwellke said:

Gosh now i cannot play with my new skin  :(

410281df69f6ae69d6f8c930b2164343.png

Oh lord so sexy. Dem muscular thighs .. ~~~oooh~~~

for the love of GOD

can we please get USEFUL INFO in the launcher

I understand , the server is down for whatever reason , just say THAT in the launcher , for example 

"Hey guys Kappa , we have a snag , the pizza girl tripped over the hamster wheel and splashed coke all over the servers , we'll get a new pizza girl in 5 minutes"

and add a *cricket*ing server status icon !@

RON1N   

And the servers are down again just like nc-crap is doing best, *cricket*ing up good games, GZ for you ppls do more shit like this and you will be next awarded worst company, maybe you'e even kate EA place for few year 's in a row

R3aliTy   
Just now, Oddness said:

Oh lord so sexy. Dem muscular thighs .. ~~~oooh~~~

jessus that ourtfit should be banned :))) horible

Raicini   

they post this on twitter:

Hello all - issues with Dokumo EU realm are being looked into right now, as well as some EU lobby issues

Miz70   

we will discover that the server are owned by gold seller so if too much people put them in ignore list they reset server to punish us !!! (lol i am sarcastic).

Nc let us know  what is happening to servers pls.

Edited by Miz70

ITzKenzo   

Cardinal gates off too i guess sick of seing this intro animation after pin p...p really while we are down NA are playing .... as always

Oddness   
1 minute ago, R3aliTy said:

jessus that ourtfit should be banned :))) horible

Naaw man I got it both on female and male toons both are equally sexy and people hating being killed by a guy in a dress :P

Galanda   

last thread was about  getting kicked out dungeon and game wanna re enter the game still stuck screen gg -.-

Xenosaga   

Be aware the gold spammers with bots can cause server crashes.

Usually servers are checked to run properly, BUT only in legal ways. Not in illegal ways like hammering at servers with many bots using login exploits.