1 - 45 in less than 24hrs? [Guide]

Yuma

Okay, First things first you will need 10 - 13 Dragon Soup. Which can be bought in the hongmoon store or in the Market place known as Scorching Dragon Soup.

Why do you need Dragon Soup? Because mob grinding is only good with 2x experience. If you don't use the soup you might as well level by doing quests.

How To Mob:

NOTE: If mob level is X, then you get full exp if your level is X-3 to X+2.

1. Luring:

• Always try to be out-of-combat. When you hear the "ding" aggro sound, sprint a bit away from the mob. If you are on the field (as opposed to inside the dungeon) where you need to compete with others for mobs, you need to hit each mob once. This makes it more dangerous, so be careful. DON'T go invisible on sin!

2. Gathering:

• stand at a place and wait for the mobs to come to you. Classes with cheesy blocks and long duration iframes (e.g. fm's ice tab) have it easy

3. CC'ing:

• Knockdown, stun, daze. Need to be aoe. Knockdown is the most common. If you rely on knockdown or stun, then grab a yellow gem that gives lifesteal when attacking a knocked down or stunned foe. Since you are aoeing them next, you gain a lot of hp back!

4.Killing:

• Just like it says, Drop all you're aoe damage skills and kill them!

What's Needed:

1. 13 - 15 Dragon Soups
  2. 20 - 50 Cinderland Escape Charms (recommended but not needed)
  3. 20 - 50 Moonwater Escape Charms (recommended but not needed)

Time for Leveling:

NOTE: If you're struggling staying alive i recommend leveling your weapon, and trading valor stones for Soul Shields at the valor stone traders.

1. 1-4: Starting village, do all main+side quests

2. 4-9: Do all main quests. If you don't do the purple learning quests with Hajoon, then you will be at level 8 and short by 1k exp when your next main quest requires level 10. There is a kill 5 mob quest that gives 700 exp and a talking quest that gives 200. Then you just kill 3 random mobs for the last 100.

3. 9-15: Dreamrift. The mobs there are level 12. Eat a Dragon Soup when you get in and you will be level 15 when it wears off. Leave once you hit level 15. 

NOTE: at level 12 you will get a dragon soup in the survey.

4. 15 - 17.5 Do main Quest up until you finish all the Jadestone Village Main Quests. You will then receive a quest about your professions, finish it then grab 2 GATHERING professions, complete the side quest for the (1k exp each) leave both professions, grab another 2 and complete the side quests, leave and so on until you did that to all the GATHERING professions.

UPDATE: Gather professions are: Stonecutting, Fishing, Trapper, Green Thumb, Tree fellers, Herbside Service, and Prospector's Union.

5. 17.5-20: Do main quests till you finish Viridian coast. Do the Blackram dungeon daily.

This should be the 3hr check point. (more or less)

6. 20-22: Do main quests up to Wraithbloom Meadows. You NEED level 22 to continue so if for some reason you're not 22 once you get to Wraithbloom Meadows, do a few side quests that give 1k+ exp until you are level 22.

7. 22-25: Go to Wraithbloom Meadows, beware this is an open field and other players may be trying to grind also. At this point you are pretty overpowered compared to the mobs. Try mobbing 3 or 4 at a time, and if that's too hard consider killing one by one, or drop one to a low hp and then move on to the next and finish off with some aoe. This should take one Dragon Soup.

8. 25-31: First finish the main quests up until you enter The Scorching Sands then head over to the Vulture's Dig + Jackal's Dig, which is on the far right side of the map. Make sure to activate all the windstride checkpoints on your way. Mobs here are level 28. Leave once you hit 31. This should take 3 Dragon Soup( 25-27.5 | 27.5-29.5 | 29.5-31)

This should be the 5hr check point. (more or less)

9. 31-33: Do main quests till Boneyard. You will be a bit short of the level 33 requirement for the wolf village main quest. Just do a couple of side quests in wolf village. There are two quests with 3200 exp each. At this point you will have another exp food from the survey.

10. 33-38: Boneyard. Mobs here are level 36. This is also the first time mobs don't just die instantly. This should 3 Dragon Soup. (33-35 |35-36.8 | 36.8-38)
NOTE: Cinderland Escape Charms will speed things up. So buy them or craft them. They're fairly cheap on the market place

This should be the 7hr check point. (more or less)

11. 38-40: Predator's Den. Finish Cinderland's main quests, get to present day moonwater plain. From there you can run to Predator's Den in Lycandi Foothill. In Predator's Den, skip the earlier mobs and head straight to the bear room. You don't need to get to level 40, No worries if you're 20k exp short. This should take 2 Dragon Soup (38-39.3 | 39.3-40)

NOTE: Moonwater Escape charms are like amazing in this. Totally worth and WILL cut down on a lot of time.

12. 40-41.7: Do main quests until you get stuck at a quest that requires level 43. The first Necropolis main quest requires level 41. This is why you need to be almost level 40 when you finish bears.

This should be the 8hr30min check point. (more or less)

13a. 41.7-44.5: Forsaken Crash site. Skeletons! Mob them up, make sure you tag them because there will be other players doing dailies/grinding money. This should take 3 Dragon Soup.

13b. 41.7 - 43: Do Forsaken Crash site then from 43 - 45 Finish the rest of your Main Quest, and do E fleet Dailies, Arena PvP Dailies, and Moonwater Faction Dailies. This Method is adds a lot of time but you're getting your end game dailies done, so it's worth it in the end.

14. 44.5 - 45: Finish main quests.

This should be the 11hr check point. (but this is in a perfect world with no crashes, no brakes, fast loading, no one stealing mobs in a open field area. 16 - 21hrs is more reasonable)

11 hours ago, Doowie said:

I shall test this out with my Assassin during my weekend :)

oo Nice! Good Luck!

It may be kind of hard because sins don't have many AoE skills but a friend of mine had no problem with the guide, and he plays sin :o

14 hours ago, Doowie said:

My sin is only level 3 atm, been too focused getting the gold needed to upgrade my profane staff to Siren >_<

But hopefully on my weekend I'll put some time into leveling the sin.

off topic but true profane 10 is currently better than siren until we can upgrade further :3

siren doesnt have the crit buff so you're losing out on some dps.

3 hours ago, Katsura said:

hmm im gonna try this with KFM if i read trough this i feel alot of doubts in every single way it feels slow somehow but thats the way i'm seeing this 

This is perf for kfm, 3 points into your E/Q and 3 points into your shattering fist.

and it's fast especially if you know your class~

1 hour ago, Critcrying said:

Currently 10 hours into playmode and im 40, seriously alls I did was smack the walrus and focus on just speed questing. It was nice if only I can recall -.-

Some people can't no life quest like that xD I know I can't but don't get me wrong, do what you think is the best method to leveling!~

On 2/1/2016 at 8:21 PM, Yuma said:

i'm not a pro sin player or anything

but if I were to level one I'd have these skills at least

PvE Sin Mobbing

Go into the right side tree for RMB, it's melee range AOE. That's easily enough aoe along with bomb and poison. You will barely die from MOBS with poison healing most of the time. And if you need to reset, just stealth counter.

19 hours ago, NitoHaru said:

Great guide! 

Thanks! :3

18 hours ago, gewd said:

How does this compare to the 15 hour guide?

From clicking through it, it seems they kept doing story passed level 9. Once you hit 9 you should go straight to dreamdrift. Because Quest Exp stays the same, mob exp doesn't.

Also this person tend to do more Blue quests than needed

5 minutes ago, 846806_1452550169 said:

Ive seen a few of these guides around but this is by far the ones thats easiest to follow :) Will try with Force Master!

Thanks! That's good to hear, and after leveling every class (except summoner) in CBT, FM I found was the easiest :3

So, ive leveled 3 characters now using this guide with a little variation and i just wanted to leave my input and suggestions here.

For starters, there just isnt enough exp in the main quest to get to level 9. Id reccomend doing a few of the quests at the opening campsite in order to remedy this, as well at the first 2 hajoon quests. This will save you some scrambling around and grinding to get to level 9.

Secondly, when going to the dreamdrift, id highly reccomend adding around 20 viridian escape charms to the buy list. Speeds up the process a fair bit.

There isnt enough exp from the main quest for 17.5-20. Do a fair amount of blues. I averaged 19.3 before hitting BRM and doing the daily.

When doing Wratihbloom, youll usually hit 25 with 6-7 minutes average left on your soup (more on classes with good aoe). Id reccommend continuing killing till 26, especially if you want to shave off some soups as i'm about to mention.

If you want to save some money on soup, kill till 26 at wraithbloom, do main quests to hit 26.7ish and then use only 2 soup on vultures dig/jackal's dig. Youll end off at around 30.5, and if youre willing to grind out the last half level without soup its not a big deal.

The boneyards just isnt efficient. Im sorry it really just is not. The mobs are very difficult to kill, and very sparse. You cant pull more than 3 or 4 at a time, even on very good aoe classes like destroyer, as the demolishers just do far too much damage. The amout of exp rewarded just isnt worth the time investment. I havent found an alternative, but just questing in the later cinderlands areas from 31-38 is painless and decent speed in comparison.  Even with escape charms and soup its just a bad expirience. (EDIT: The Yes Men fight club works well for a few of these levels)

Those are just my observations and suggestions after doing this a few times, feel free to incorporate them, or take them with a grain of salt. Up to you.

I've leveled 5 characters to 45 now. 2 of them using the dragon soup method. The 2 using dragon soup took about 18 hours while the 3 doing quests took about 21. Unless you're super bored of questing and have disposable income I do not recommend this method.

The last 2 I leveled were also pretty much as fast as possible so those youtube video's or threads claiming they can do 10-15 hours are basically just exaggerations until I actually see someone post video with that time.

Archived