Share your bad luck with me

Mischka

LOL I was just about to open a new topic and share my beautifully bad timing and bad luck experience when I saw this thread!

During a 3v3 my mobile rang, we ended up winning.

Then in the second 3v3 a mozzy came and bit me on the neck 4 times. I guess I was fated to lose that one!

Distracted and annoyed I got my revenge on the little bugger, the side of my door is stained with my own blood fresh from his feeding LOL!

-done 47 times blackram narrow to get my weapon

-done 2 entire days (14hour a day) hujikar to get my weapon... ended using a brilliant key...
-done approx 70 hours (5days) of brightstone ruins to get the recipee... it dropped, first time, when the leader, on cross server, had changed the loot rules to master loot:himself just before the loot, and then insta-disbanded... Second drop, bidding have gone to .... 56Gold... So i'm still doing this dungeon, again and again... Why is the merry potter recipee so a rare drop compared to other recipee ??? they are making the game boring on purpose or what ???

-Just sold my stack of soulstone to get gold... Received an empty mail as a payment... will have to contact NCsoft if it doesn't solve by itself in the days coming...

6 hours ago, Lexxmatiq said:

500+ Storm Essences in poh24 wheel for the hair, still no luck.. fml

im 99% sure that they said during the last live stream no costume/hair drops from wheels. 

And same will apply to nighshade/bloodshark.

not sure if it applies at 6man but they said if we want a good chance to get costumes and accs we need to run 4man

11 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

im 99% sure that they said during the last live stream no costume/hair drops from wheels. 

And same will apply to nighshade/bloodshark.

not sure if it applies at 6man but they said if we want a good chance to get costumes and accs we need to run 4man

oh well.. wasted gold, thats what happens when you dont watch the streams q.q. Ty for telling i was about to buy more essences tonight

Gave up after 300 spins of the first wheel to get the headgear .My friend in Teamspeak was spinning just once in front of me and said "Man that would be fun if I got that now, I would laugh so hard". And he got it.

No Deva adornment after 100 spins.

And no Recipe from Brightstone, but I had the ones for ALL the other crafting professions drop -.-

Oh and no drop at 2nd Blackwyrm kill (even tho I got the kill for my achievement). Same for the Terror, no drop.

Also I keep getting Assassins in Arena. /balanced.

1. Over 100 runs of Brightstone Ruins, no Merry Potters technique. Dejected, I checked the marketplace to see how much gold I'd ha... Wait. 45 gold? YES, MINE, NOW! Hops back into Brightstone Ruins hoping for it to drop still just for the money buffer and to farm Moonwater tears. The technique usually goes for around 60ish gold on Mushin's Marketplace from what I've seen, so the dip to 45 was all luck on my part for when I checked.

2. Ended up with the full Deva set before getting my Deva weapon on my alt to continue the weapon chain. Probably around 60ish rolls. Had about 20 other assorted Deva weapons before finally getting the Bangle. AND those weapons absolutely suck for fusion stock.

52 minutes ago, CaptainToby said:

Gave up after 300 spins of the first wheel to get the headgear .My friend in Teamspeak was spinning just once in front of me and said "Man that would be fun if I got that now, I would laugh so hard". And he got it.

No Deva adornment after 100 spins.

Don't give up!:) I got the hedgear, not sure after how many, but more than 500, that's for sure:)

I got deva aura from ~500 spins (in that process I got like 30 outfits and 15 helms or so)

22 hours ago, Gorango said:

HOLY SHIT !! You just saved me so much headache! Thank you. Wow... (-___\)

does this mean that #1 doesnt even stop?

I legit spent like 8 gold on lycan essences (over 800), thinking the "helm adornment chest" (apparently non existent) would drop from landing on #1.

*sigh* now i have 20 outfit chests and 19 adornment chests that i dont know what to do with.

I don't know about the lycan wheel #1, but I'm Glad I saved you some suffering if you got your helm :) .

Also finally farmed a full Obsidian Serpent costume set, took me 247 tries to get it all (don't want to see Yehara's Mirage quest for awhile now)...

Archived