how do you make alot of gold at level 45?

Dalapie

Do all your daily quests in the 24 man open Blackram E Fleet instance (or whatever its called). That alone nets you 3 gold i believe. Do the dailies for all the level 45 blue dungeons (if you're lucky here and a costume drops, that can easily net u a fair share of $$ as some ppl goes bananas in bid wars)

Do the Skyhaven Dungeon and do all the dailies in Orchard of Souls and Misty Woods. Do all of this while you gather materials from your gathering profession to sell.

Also I believe that the level 36 epic dungeon daily quest rewards you with a couple of soulstones which makes it worth running that dungeon as well once a day.

Here is your order of dailies to do. (and in following order) 
1. Poharan 24-man - Approx Time: 1hr for newbie, 20-30 min for experienced. Gold gain: Around 2-3G
2. Faction Dailies - Approx Time: 30 min for newbie, 10-15 min for experienced. Gold gain: 1G . Soulstone gain: 17 x 30S = Approx. 5.1G (Data from Mushin server)

3. 4 Blues (Pigsty, Skittering Tunnel, Hall of Ogong, and Brightstone Ruins) - Approx Time: Variable for newbie, gotta learn the dgns. 30Min - 1hr for experienced. Gold Gain: Around 2G

4. Mistywood Dailies (Optional) - Approx Time: 30 min. Should be soloable for both new and experiened. Gold gain: Approx. 2G

5. Highland Necropolis Dailies (Optional) - Approx. Time: 15 min. Easily soloable by experienced, do it with other people if new. Gold gain: 1G
6. Poharan 4-6 man - Approx Time: Variable. Not recommended for newbies unless its a cherry popping run with friends, for experienced, run with friends. Gold gain: 97S
Those above are the most profitable value/time wise. You can of course do more dailies as you wish, but the gain will not be as great so you might as well use that time to do w/e you want or start a new char.

28 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

2. Faction Dailies - Approx Time: 30 min for newbie, 10-15 min for experienced. Gold gain: 1G . Soulstone gain: 17 x 30S = Approx. 5.1G (Data from Mushin server)

All faction dailies???? or???

Stupid question from a B&S noob. Faction Dailies, are they PvP? How does a non-PvP player make some cash? I've seen people talking about high levels farming Blackram Narrows for the purples, but I tried that last night and they all say unable to trade. So what's the point in that if you can't sell them?

Trollish get good nub answers not necessary. I simply don't like to PvP. Never have. My reflexes aren't good enough to compete with real people. Especially young sharp minded players. lol

Thanks in advance for honest helpful answers.

Faction quests require that you flag yourself for PvP.   They don't all require you to kill players, but they all require that you wear your red/blue team colours.

You can make a fair amount of money just doing the PvE quests, but if that isn't enough, you can always level an alt in a few days and do dailies on more than one character.

17 hours ago, Taywen said:

Stupid question from a B&S noob. Faction Dailies, are they PvP? How does a non-PvP player make some cash? I've seen people talking about high levels farming Blackram Narrows for the purples, but I tried that last night and they all say unable to trade. So what's the point in that if you can't sell them?

Trollish get good nub answers not necessary. I simply don't like to PvP. Never have. My reflexes aren't good enough to compete with real people. Especially young sharp minded players. lol

Thanks in advance for honest helpful answers.

Faction dailies are not necessarily PvP. You should try and go do them and you'll see. Most of the quest, except for 1, have you kill NPCs, gather stuff, and the normal quest like things like that. Sure, you may run into players of the other faction but in a lot of cases they'll leave you alone and just do their own quests. If the thought of potentially getting ganked sets you off, your money will suffer greatly as this is the only way to get Soulstones, besides buying them from the marketplace.

People running Blackram narrows is most likely just doing so for the achievement and/or costume.

I would give the Faction PvP dailies a shot if I were you, bring friends if you play with others and it will go very fast. You only have to do the Moonwater PvP dailies which takes maybe 20-30minutes at most to do once you get it down.

51 minutes ago, Magzs said:

Faction dailies are not necessarily PvP. You should try and go do them and you'll see. Most of the quest, except for 1, have you kill NPCs, gather stuff, and the normal quest like things like that. Sure, you may run into players of the other faction but in a lot of cases they'll leave you alone and just do their own quests. If the thought of potentially getting ganked sets you off, your money will suffer greatly as this is the only way to get Soulstones, besides buying them from the marketplace.

People running Blackram narrows is most likely just doing so for the achievement and/or costume.

I would give the Faction PvP dailies a shot if I were you, bring friends if you play with others and it will go very fast. You only have to do the Moonwater PvP dailies which takes maybe 20-30minutes at most to do once you get it down.

Thanks for the reply, guess I need to make 45 before worrying too much then, huh? I'm still only 42. I've probably wasted a ton of time already farming things I didn't really need but I've been having fun. I'll push forward to 45 and then see how thinks are looking. I finally got the 8 purple soul shield pieces from the level 36 dungeon after 3 days of running that dungeon so I guess I should be ready to move on. lol

There's a nice post that I cant seem to find from reddit that has a breakdown of the gold totals from each group of dailies.  I'll try to remember them

E fleet - 3g97s

Misty woods (non pvp) - ~1g4s

Necropolis - ~1g37s

Misty woods pvp dailies - minimal money but 16 soulstones unless u down blackwyrm then it's 20 soulstones

The big 4 dungeons - I usually only do brightstone cuz if merry potters drops u get 7-10g cuz the bidding is usually very high on that and it sells for 60g on my server. 

Once u get ur weapon up to profane lvl u can q for black ram. That's another 1g plus some purples u don't have yet like belt and bracers. 

Between misty woods, e fleet black ram,  necropolis and a handful of brightstone runs I usually make 8g a day.  Yesterday I made 15g cuz merry potters dropped and the winning bid was 28g

This is how I'm doing it atm. It's actually not smart to sell your soulstones, but I got two lvl45's and I'm busy with my third, so I could sell without feeling the loss.

- Faction Dailies in moonwater. Choose the Soulstone pouches on the quests that only give you 2 soulstones. They usually drop 2 themselfs and they occasionally give 4.

- Tomb of Exiles Daily

- E.Fleet Dailies (41s each, about 5-6 quests)

- Supply fleet Daily (90s)

- Run Brightstone ruins. Recipes in there get occasional bids over 10g+. Means you can get atleast 2g from a run. If the moonwater transformation stone recipe drops, you'll be looking at 5g up to 15g. Since people still seem to offer 20-60g for it.

Though, personally I'm making my third lvl45 atm. It can get you 60-72 soulstones day and takes at most 45mins per character. On hao district the soulstones go for 35-37s atm. You could literally make about 30g a day, by just doing dailies this way. A single level45 only takes up to 12 hours to make, so about 2-3 days for the average playtime of people in the game.

Archived