Buying Premium Membership

KingOFmambo

Hey guys, is it against rules to pay in gold for a premium membership to another player??

ive played many other games that people buy premium memberships or cash shop items for ingame gold.. so just wondering if i can do that here too or is it against rules and will get me banned?

6 minutes ago, KingOFmambo said:

Hey guys, is it against rules to pay in gold for a premium membership to another player??

ive played many other games that people buy premium memberships or cash shop items for ingame gold.. so just wondering if i can do that here too or is it against rules and will get me banned?

I'm pretty sure you can do that, but since that kind of transaction is not supported, NCSoft will in no way be responsible and can't help you if you get scammed.

Wouldn't have thought so, since people can gift items to each other and lots seem to be selling certain cash items, for example gem hammers.

So premium would probably be the same thing, but like Enhance said, NCSoft would not support you if you got scammed, although they might ban the scammer, but your still out of gold as they wont give it back to you :P

Can you even gift premium to people, I've not really looked at that stuff.

Its not against thier TOS since you did not trade with real life money and is just pure in game trading.

trading premium is like the same thing as currency exchange. yep if you do get scammed they won't give you your gold back. so just be careful.

10 minutes ago, Tsukei said:

Wouldn't have thought so, since people can gift items to each other and lots seem to be selling certain cash items, for example gem hammers.

So premium would probably be the same thing, but like Enhance said, NCSoft would not support you if you got scammed, although they might ban the scammer, but your still out of gold as they wont give it back to you :P

Can you even gift premium to people, I've not really looked at that stuff.

You can gift premium. I've done that, though not as a trade, but as a gift.

It's usually frowned upon and against ToS in many games since it creates a myriad of issues, ie scams. But some of the cash shop items can be sold in the market board which I have done so myself with the leftover points from Premium. So there is a grey area. Like others have said do it at your own risk.

1 hour ago, KingOFmambo said:

oh tyvm,

another thing, is the premium membership for all the characters in the same account? even if they're different servers?

Yes, every single character on your account (doesn't matter which server) will get premium. I've tried this myself, it works.

Archived