Master loot abused in Cross-server Dungeon

ChibiDEVIL

For regular parties, loot should only be changed outside the dungeon, once people enter loot options are locked until they exit.

For cross server parties, loot should be auction by default, no way to change it (or make it a vote).

Two easy solutions which have to be implemented by NCSOFT:

1. Loot System can't be changed after the first enemy in a dungeon was endgaged or after a certain amount of time is passed.

or a method that is more flexible and equally effective

2. A party vote is initiated as soon as the leader tries to change the loot method.

Master Loot is always been a normal feature in MMOs, its nothing to be ranting about~ what they should change is that how you can change loot system mid-dungeon!!! they must make it so loot system have to be chosen before entering the dungeon and it cannot be change afterwards throughout the dungeon! XIV works well with this, i dont see why this game cannot *shrugs*

I don't know why Master Loot is avaliable right now. Heroic items are untradeable and superior items are cheap in the Marketplace, it makes no sense .-.

I can understand this feature if a group leader can share the loot with the team, but... all valuable items are untradeable, if you can't share the loot, what's the point about this option?

1 hour ago, LordLokai said:

Just because you got screwed doesnt make master loot bad though, just means devs need to lock down the loot choice once combat starts... it sucks yea i dont worry because i just run with friends. Most dungeons can be 2 manned anyway as long as you keep up on your gear least up to what i've played.  Still i agree that it was shitty and needs fixed asap...

We agree, uve just not fully understood me yet or so?

Master loot is not bad, i agree, IF u r surrounded by ppl u know well enough, like u said...

BUT please we are talking about the cross-server. We r playing with players we met for the first time, so yeeeeees the current Master loot in cross-server at least is hellaaa bad, IF none other than the pty leader has a say in what happens with the loots. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostty said:

Mokiki already pointed out best solution  wich i hope will be implemented soon -.-.

A party vote is initiated as soon as the leader tries to change the loot method this method should fix abuse 

Agree, but dont expect too much attention from NCSoft... Right now, they have a lot of work with bots, dont think they put too much effor right now in this issue :(

• Lock6 locked this topic

Archived