Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/29/2016 at 4:28 AM, WizardKsDt said:

im at like 105 tries and also still nothing ;o ;

the dungeon takes so long with those talks and etc. 12 min each run

get past the talking by spamming F and Esc, when u get to the part where you hire 2 people just do it and wait for them to stop moving then spam f and esc. As for the final boss, rip time.

5 minutes ago, bug said:

You lucky SOB... It took me 3 or 4 days of farming nonstop...

Don't worry - on the other hand it took me about a week to get "First Steps" which drops for everyone else i know in stacks it seems.

i pushed obver 200 essences into the 1st fortune wheel and still dont have the Jiangshi-hat. Not that i really want to waer it - it's for my collection T_T

Also, still no Deva, Scorpion, Kaari or profance Jiangshi Outfit etc. i dont get the easy ones for some reason.

7 minutes ago, CycLee said:

Don't worry - on the other hand it took me about a week to get "First Steps" which drops for everyone else i know in stacks it seems.

i pushed obver 200 essences into the 1st fortune wheel and still dont have the Jiangshi-hat. Not that i really want to waer it - it's for my collection T_T

Also, still no Deva, Scorpion, Kaari or profance Jiangshi Outfit etc. i dont get the easy ones for some reason.

What the *cricket* I got first step yesterday, put it into the wardrobe and now it's not in my wardrobe... Why'd it disappear?

EDIT: wooooooowww weird, when I go to filter by owned it's in there... when I filter all I don't see it.

I made a ticket asking about this if its bugged or anything they said they cant share any info and that i should forever stop trying to drop it and wait for an official announcement somewhere in the unknown future , meanwhile i see people that got it with just a couple tries in my server. just when i thought the support would be decent in this game.well nope.

^^^This is what I was thinking. Like Blackwyrm has drops bugged for people recently, I believe this item is also bugged for it not to drop properly for an unkown number of players. The ones that are getting the drop are seeing it within a reasonable amount of runs, except for a few people that have reported successfully obtaining it after 50-88 runs. Though we don't know who is trolling and who is telling the truth. I was going to ask a GM if they could confirm it is or isn't bugged myself. I've done 73 runs and I haven't found it, 3 people on my server have it and I asked them how many runs it took them, all of them did the run from 8-40 times. I know of others that have done it over 120 times and still don't have it... there is no item in the game with that kind of range. Every outfit I have farmed so far has been obtained with a reasonable amount of runs.

*** Actually, I take this thought back. If you look at Wikipedia, there is a popular korean tv show by the name "Infinite Challenge" and is described as: " The challenges are often silly, absurd, or impossible to achieve, so the program takes on the aspect of a satirical comedy variety show rather than a more standard reality or contest program".

I believe this is a tribute to the show and is supposed to be near impossible to obtain. After all, later in the korean version of the game they added the black version of this outfit to the npc girl that sells the dreadtide tags for only 100 tags.

the problem is not the fact i have to do several times this issstance.

the problem is the long chat in the middle of the istance that make it boring.

anyway, any new drop in last days?

by buying everytime 2 tickets+ 2 mercenaries i got 350 tags now...impressive boring

Took me like 100 runs to get Fangs of the Ironlord mask.  That wasn't too bad because it was quick.  Some people got it in a lot fewer because they were lucky.  It is very random.  That is what RNG is all about.

I'm sure Infinite Challenge drops, you just have to be really patient.

I'm pretty sure this outfit is a tribute to one of the most popular shows in Korea called "Infinte Challenge", and that show is based on near impossible challenges that are funny to watch people try to complete. You CAN farm this outfit sure, but I believe its the same chance as getting a $500 winning scratch off lottery ticket at the gas station. near impossible.. which explains why you see so few of them across all servers. I may just wait for an update that puts in the black version of the outfit, like korea has.. IF they put that in our NA version, lets hope!

I had over 5k tokens in Taiwan...never seen it.

Here? 2 runs  ! xD

However they lowered the drop rate for china build and we have that.As far as I know in korea has reasonable drop rate and you can get the greenish version with 200 or so tokens from the npc there.But korea is p2p.

Archived