Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, on every forum throughout the internet about this outift.. there are so many people claiming they got it on first try. Yet the other half of the people claim to have done the run 100,200,300 times and havent got it.. I smell trolls :D

The outfit can be worn by all classes, why does it matter who farms for it? 

9 hours ago, Teffy said:

I had over 5k tokens in Taiwan...never seen it.

Here? 2 runs  ! xD

However they lowered the drop rate for china build and we have that.As far as I know in korea has reasonable drop rate and you can get the greenish version with 200 or so tokens from the npc there.But korea is p2p.

100 tags for the black version exchange with NPC in KR

100 tags?

i have almost 800 now and i am pretending that "infinite" stays for 1000. i am tired of that arena. so boring and long. just give me the final boss...or stop with that long chatting.

I DONT WANT THOSE FKNG MERCENARIES, START THAT MATCH ALREADY

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

100 tags?

i have almost 800 now and i am pretending that "infinite" stays for 1000. i am tired of that arena. so boring and long. just give me the final boss...or stop with that long chatting.

I DONT WANT THOSE FKNG MERCENARIES, START THAT MATCH ALREADY

When you get 5k tags like me in Taiwan - then,and only then you have rights to complain XD

19 hours ago, Kabraxis said:

Took me like 100 runs to get Fangs of the Ironlord mask.  That wasn't too bad because it was quick.  Some people got it in a lot fewer because they were lucky.  It is very random.  That is what RNG is all about.

I'm sure Infinite Challenge drops, you just have to be really patient.

I got Fangs of the Ironlord Mask on my FIRST run. I thought it was a trash/misc item and sold it to an NPC. That same day I see someone wearing that sweet mask and I examine them to see what item they're wearing. MFW I sold the item to an NPC. MFW I still haven't been able to get it back

CaGi-WeUEAAsHB-.jpg

I'd preffer people posting the screenshot of achievement - would be a better proof than the screenshot of the oufit since you can just switch game files for it or simply take the screenshot of the internet :D

Edit: Over 3.5k tokens

Archived