Infinite Challenge Costume

LoudFellow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://imgur.com/OSH6IJ8

My hard work finally paid off; so this is my first character of the game, so around lvl 35 i wander around wardrobe deciding what costume i want, then i saw this beauty and decided i wants it. Then at lvl 41 i arrive at Dreadtide Arena, and cried blood fighting against such monstrous creatures, but my power of will kept me going through the hardships this trial gave me! I became stronger every time i fought my way through the darkness, and finally after 4 days and 3 levels later i finally gots it on 83rd try!

This has been good experience in all ways, and the satisfaction is real and remember if you give up; you will only experience failure!

NO PAIN, NO GAIN

On 1/31/2016 at 8:05 PM, bug said:

What the *cricket* I got first step yesterday, put it into the wardrobe and now it's not in my wardrobe... Why'd it disappear?

EDIT: wooooooowww weird, when I go to filter by owned it's in there... when I filter all I don't see it.

Just a heads up.  There are two first steps in the F3 wardrobe.  I thought it was a bug but someone in another thread (the one about outfit transmuting), pointed out that one of them is from the cash shop and the other is from Skittering Tunnels.

I got this outfit in my first run at lvl 40ish? not sure, I didn't even know you could get an outfit from the last boss. I died so many times to the last boss that my weapon went from max to 8 durability, so I was thinking that if I died again, I would have to back outside and do everything again, fortunately, I beat him, with a pleasant reward! as a KFM, the costume was destined for her <3

1Z78pYf.jpg[

hmmm ...sitting at 2981 tags, 109 runs in 5 days

tried:
-all possible first bosses combinations
-all possible mercenaries combination (force master + blademaster ull have enemies flying all time xD)
-no mercenaries
-finishing Naksun in less than 20 seconds
-perfect on Naksun
-finishing dungeon in bout 5-6 mins by skipping all anouncers chat(f,escape,f,escape,f,escape ...)
-tried different costumes either(20+)
-danced, cried, laughed, bowed, CURSED! u.ú
-even used stupid dreadtide arena bopae(soulshield)
-no dragon coil
-getting all bosses blue drop

i guess is set for different users ...i heard of maybe 20+ppl saying they get it on first run, and yeah they did ...still if this is set im possitive ill get it b4 5k tags cuz i havent seen that yet and i hope im not the first one ...i wont give up >___<!!!
FAITO!!! 

59 minutes ago, ARPGamer said:

hmmm ...sitting at 2981 tags, 109 runs in 5 days

tried:
-all possible first bosses combinations
-all possible mercenaries combination (force master + blademaster ull have enemies flying all time xD)
-no mercenaries
-finishing Naksun in less than 20 seconds
-perfect on Naksun
-finishing dungeon in bout 5-6 mins by skipping all anouncers chat(f,escape,f,escape,f,escape ...)
-tried different costumes either(20+)
-danced, cried, laughed, bowed, CURSED! u.ú
-even used stupid dreadtide arena bopae(soulshield)
-no dragon coil
-getting all bosses blue drop

i guess is set for different users ...i heard of maybe 20+ppl saying they get it on first run, and yeah they did ...still if this is set im possitive ill get it b4 5k tags cuz i havent seen that yet and i hope im not the first one ...i wont give up >___<!!!
FAITO!!! 

you da real MVP.

that s why i gave up.

Ok the drop rate on this costume is ridiculous.  It would make sense if it was end game content and it gave stats or something but its a costume.  The drop rate needs to be increased or make it buyable with 4k tags or something.  Matter fact if Ncsoft really needed money sell the costume id rather pay money than farm a dungeon that takes 15 minutes to 20 minutes because there is no skip option for the npc's and you have to sit and wait there each time for her to finish just to get started on the dungeon in the first place and then run it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  Just to see someone who got a drop after the first run or some nonsense its ridiculous.  Been farmin this for 2 weeks and nothing its not a matter of giving up its a matter of its broken it needs to be fixed

I couldnt believe it when i saw it ...this is by far the best moment on the game for me >__<
136runs and 3744 tags later ....IM FREE!!!! thanks Naksun ;__;
guys ...u can do it! its a hell of a ride but once u get it, ull c how everything is worth :  )
i feel ur pain, but it all be gone ...believe me

FAITO!!!

UXXzXzj.jpg
PGLBn6G.jpg

L5IQ9cA.jpg

Got it!  (February 9th 2016)

Here are some tips for others on the hunt.

You can spam talk to the npc and press 'esc' to get her to go through the dialogue faster.
I used moonwater escape charms to reset the dungeon quicker instead of running back.

861 Tags later.

You guys can do it

Archived