NA maintenance on EU servers? @_@

WhiteCrow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Youmukon said:

Just to be clear we are tackling both issues (NA Servers and Starfall Crater) at the same time right now, once again we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for clearing that up, was going to get real salty real fast.

6 minutes ago, jonny0808 said:

gg NCSoft ...you take our monney and ...... gives us a kick in tha a** :/

Unplanned outages can happen on MMOs, it's a fact of gaming life.

I just appreciate the fact they've acknowledged the outage and let us know they are aware.

:) 

*Edit: Not to mention updating us on the fact they are working on it.

Hopefully NCSOft takes the time to  fix their network problems all together, for the last couple of days the insane lag that hits the servers some times makes the whole thing unplayable. 

Wondering whats NCSoft policy on downtime compensation for paying subs....

9 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

We are currently investigating issues affecting Starfall Crater. The rest of European Servers are currently working (as I am posting this message). We will let you know as soon as issues on Starfall Crater are resolved.

Thank you again for your patience.

Hello what compensation want to give NCsoft for Starfall Crater players? Especialy for the premium ones who pay it for the game and cant play this time?

7 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Just to be clear we are tackling both issues (NA Servers and Starfall Crater) at the same time right now, once again we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Youmukon.

Could you give us an answer why the IP addresses I'm primarily receiving data from when playing on Starfall Crater, are located in Austin, Texas, and why it is, that when you bring the American servers down, it also goes down?

1 minute ago, BloodyNine said:

Hopefully NCSOft takes the time to  fix their network problems all together, for the last couple of days the insane lag that hits the servers some times makes the whole thing unplayable. 

Wondering whats NCSoft policy on downtime compensation for paying subs....

unlikely to get one , even after those massive lagspikes not a word.

5 minutes ago, PerfectInputs said:

unlikely to get one , even after those massive lagspikes not a word.

That would surprise me, failure to deliver the contracted service under the minimum quality standards entails compensation....

Big mistake down the line if their policy turns out to be different than that...

9 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

I play on Starfall Crater and I need to use WTFast to make the game playable. Interesting thing is that according to WTFast approximate server location is Austin, US so it looks like I'm connecting to US servers (and I have like 180 ping) through EU. With WTfast I have around 30-40 ping and the same when I ping to Frankfurt where the servers are supposed to be. Why it's like that? During CBT everything was great.

Archived