NA maintenance on EU servers? @_@

WhiteCrow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WhiteCrow said:

Not the point, why did starfall break and no other EU server.

Excuse my suspicions but it seems Starfall is an NA server lol

Yea.. But it's not. That's the point which gives us that main question WHY x.x"

• NCSOFT
17 minutes ago, Aydi said:

How is that that only Starfall Crater doesn't work?  >.>

I can assure you that it is not (this is also the server I personally play on from Europe). Issues we have currently with Starfall Crater aren't related to the ones affecting all North Americans Servers.

We are still working on resolving all issues as we speak, unfortunately I am still unable to give you an estimated time on when Starfall Crater or all North American Servers will be brought back online.

1 minute ago, Youmukon said:

I can assure you that it is not (this is also the server I personally play on from Europe). Issues we have currently with Starfall Crater aren't related to the ones affecting all North Americans Servers.

We are still working on resolving all issues as we speak, unfortunately I am still unable to give you an estimated time on when Starfall Crater or all North American Servers will be brought back online.

I'm personally not looking for a time estimate, just updates and a reason I suppose as to why Starfall is the only server having problems @.@

Just now, BloodyBloody said:

Well, gotta say that predicting a barely-literate,  ignorant rant on a game message board isn't exactly boss-tied prophecy, man... :p

Wat.jpg

I was making a joke, I'm just waiting like the rest of ya'll wondering why only starfall died

is Craterfall in NA?

3 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

the real question is .....where the server Starfall Crater is ....NA or EU ?

:'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   

3 minutes ago, Corazin said:

1 minute ago, TrueZ3R0 said:

You guys are un *cricket*ing real...first week of the launch and you guys expect everything to go without a hitch? Go outside, play another game, read a book ffs.

This is the internet, never expect anyone to be reasonable. It's unfortunate, but true.

Archived