Night Luna outfit?

Sader

Is there another method to obtain that outfit? because most likely not all of us are going to be lucky enough to score enough "steps" to reach the night luna outfit by the end of the daily dash event.

Any other known methods?

10 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

It's really a bad ass costume I'm almost done with my daily dash can't wait to get it. Funny thing is though I have Regieum Corvus as my daily dash finish so how are some of you seeing  Night Luna?

EU is getting one of the outfits while NA is getting the other one....they will switch it out so each region gets a chance to get both

7 minutes ago, Skai_Skye said:

EU is getting one of the outfits while NA is getting the other one....they will switch it out so each region gets a chance to get both

You saying it like I was supposed to know. I got a life man. thx though.

13 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

That's how you took it. You asked a question, Skai answered because obviously you didn't know. Don't get why you're being that way...

If you spin 3 times a day you'll get it unless your luck is just absolutely abysmal.

To move 100 spaces in 24 days requires an average of 4.2 moves per day. Over three spins that just means you need to hit 2 or higher on 2 of the three per day for most of the days.

It's infinitely attainable. My guess is that at the rate I'm going, I'll complete the board a couple of times before it expires.

12 minutes ago, Takeva said:

Aren't non-premium people getting 1 spin a day? No idea... If they spin a 1-2 every day since launch they won't get the costume, seeing as there are about 100 spaces on the board. That is a bit unfair imo.

You get 2 spins a day, 1 hour apart. 1 extra spin to premium members. I'm not sure how good the odds are to get the costume for free logging in every day since the 1 and 2 seem to score 50% if we go by the size of the areas and 6 in a lot smaller. So it may be scraping it fairly close.

10 hours ago, Takeva said:

That's how you took it. You asked a question, Skai answered because obviously you didn't know. Don't get why you're being that way...

11 hours ago, Taimatsu said:

Um...yeah ty Takeva...I really didnt have any rude intentions behind what   I said,  I just answered a question......I too have a life being a mother with 2 toddlers, house to take care of, and bills like mostly everyone else....I am not just some kid playing around on the forums

12 hours ago, Takeva said:

Aren't non-premium people getting 1 spin a day? No idea... If they spin a 1-2 every day since launch they won't get the costume, seeing as there are about 100 spaces on the board. That is a bit unfair imo.

Even with 2 spins a day, you are left with around 1-2 spins that you can get a lower than 5 to be able to get the costume since non-premium members were not at headstart and that makes it 3 days of no spinning compared to premium members, and just 1-2 times you can get lower spins isn't so uplooking for people with no luck like me...when you add the fact that some people like me haven't been able to get in game due to the lack of time to sit in endless queues that's kinda sad. Pretty sure it's not so easy to get it for free members of the game. In my opinion they should make the event longer just because of this since it's kinda not fair for people who weren't able to even enter the game to not have a chance to win something. 

12 hours ago, Takeva said:

Read below

1 hour ago, Skai_Skye said:

Um...yeah ty Takeva...I really didnt have any rude intentions behind what   I said,  I just answered a question......I too have a life being a mother with 2 toddlers, house to take care of, and bills like mostly everyone else....I am not just some kid playing around on the forums

Prob the way you wrote it which is why I responded in such a way. You would be surprised at how the way you write can send signals. University and my job takes up majority of my day I am no farther ofc though I can sympathize with you being a parent .

Archived