Remove the Queues Unless You Want to Lose A LOT of People

FluffySpaceGoat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Kujo said:

Do you not read the News and Updates portion of forums at all? I mean seriously.   They have offered character transfers since the beginning of full release. 

Please please read before you say stupid things.

As you said, please, please, read the News again. This tranfers has a deadline and is no longer available. And I think that this phrase is better for you: "Please please read before you say stupid things"

If you're a F2P player, you shouldn't be complaining whatsoever. Either pay for premium (it's not even expensive, $12 per month) or go to a different server with lower queues. Whining about it over and over won't change anything.

This whining post is dumb, no offense..like, what's the point? They won't lose anyone relevant to them, premium members already get priority in login and they are getting queued too, besides the fact that you can't remove a queue, they're not losing any people to begin with, it's the excess of people that it's causing the trouble, this post is simply beyond my comprehension level even for a whining post.

2 minutes ago, jeniha said:

wtf why they put up queue TBH 

So which would you want?:

Current situation right now, having queues and having people wait in line while keeping the servers stable for the people that got in to play.

Or.

Everyone able to log on but at the same time overloading the servers which would cause a huge amount of lag and latency which would most likely make it impossible for anyone to play correctly; basically everyone suffers.

2 minutes ago, jeniha said:

This pissed many player off and complain alot   I know how they feel    ..   THEY NEED TO REMOVE IT

So you're like the mindless OP that thinks removing the queues would make the game better.

Kk I see how this community is turning out already.

1 hour ago, FluffySpaceGoat said:

Seriously, remove them, PLEASE. It's unnecessary and a huge annoyance to the players because most people don't have the time to wait to get into the game, I actually do like Blade & Soul even though it has a lot of fetch quests in it but the queue is just so *cricket*ing irritating.. This is like Everquest II all over again.. :T

This reminds me "Polar bears are not endangered, they are JUST unlucky."

Doesn't the server have a capacity it has to keep to become stable.  I mean they can't just let everyone in, it's just like a black Friday rush, it's gonna lead to more problems, then people complain about crashes, lag, game is broken.  Queue is there for a reason, and they can't down right remove without consequences, other it will lead to more serious problems. 

Damn cleaning personal turned the queue on by mistake again :P but on a serious note:

If you really don't have time or the capacity on your pc to stay in the queue while doing something else just wait a few days until the serverpopulation will even out and ncsoft had some more time to see what can be done on their end. Even though this goes without saying did you try to create a char on one of the newer server? Maybe you have more luck there if you really want to play now.

I know the queue sucks and I am on windrest eu myself so I have to deal with it too. If you have any other mmo experience you should know that this problem will go away at some point.

11 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So you're like the mindless OP that thinks removing the queues would make the game better.

Kk I see how this community is turning out already.

Angry people tend to make decisions without thinking about consequences, it's common human nature.  

Also the fact that angry people don't read stuff and see no logic on what other people have to say but their own, so they ignore and vent their anger instead of dealing with it calmly. 

7 minutes ago, jeniha said:

Why they put the queue  on mushin? 

im going to take a wild freakin guess..........

its full......... 

that could PROBABLY be the reason....... but yah know... feel free to think/say/demand otherwise... since everyone else seems to be doing that

"Remove the que" 

..... I wonder how well this guy is at an amusement park... 

::Waiting in line for the ride:: 
OP announces
"Lets just remove this line and all get on the ride that only fits 20 people... at once... it shouldnt cause any problems..." 

^ seriously.... he just did the equivalent of that

So... I waited 5 hrs and half to enter. Then I finally entered, but after less than 5 mins I got an error and was disconnected from the server. When I relogged, hello... queue again. Way to go.

At least you could implement a system that let a player avoid the queue if he/she just disconnected....

A lot of you are saying removing the que would be a stupid thing and that the smart thing to do is to let them leave it to allow a stable amount of players through at a time. But what you don't get is that this game has been anticipated by a crap load of player since 2009, ncsoft rarely comes out with free to play games so they are obviously banking in money. 

With those two factors they should have spent more money on making better servers than just making multiple small servers OR just allowed in the option to view which server is full when you first start the game that allows you to bring your character to whatever server that's not full. Games like S4 league are like that, the names are saved on one database and they have multiple servers in place that have indicators that tell you how full a server is and all you have to do is pick one that isn't full. 

This lame que is a permanent placement it shows that any time a server is full tough luck, they aren't going to remove it because they obviously can't. But they should have thought logically on how to launch the game knowing how many people have been waiting for years to play this game. Doesn't mean jack squat if you pay for premium or not because it even makes premium players wait, yes they get in first but they pay money to wait too? like where is the logic in this whole launch? I've waited 5 days and I'm still on a que. Knowing this I don't even wanna bother wasting money on a premium membership if I can't even play with my friends. 

On 1/21/2016 at 0:46 PM, FluffySpaceGoat said:

Seriously, remove them, PLEASE. It's unnecessary and a huge annoyance to the players because most people don't have the time to wait to get into the game, I actually do like Blade & Soul even though it has a lot of fetch quests in it but the queue is just so *cricket*ing irritating.. This is like Everquest II all over again.. :T

You do realize that even by adding new servers does not mean your queue will go away?  Since your server is full (reason you have a queue) a new server will help with new people starting the game and maybe some who will switch servers.  Not much else they can do to stop the queues.

So as others have said. do something else while waiting in queue.  Learn some patience and relax.

On 21/1/2016 at 8:47 PM, Kuroshikon said:

You know queues are because the server is full at the time right? Its not just introduced for no reason.

Actualy, even if the server indeed might be full.

Queue are mainly there to annoy ppl, so to make them buy premium to not have queue anymore. That's a very sly way to "force" ppl to pay.

As i already said in another topic, the game is out there since 4 years now, and other BnS version have the EXACT same queue issue. ( since 4 years ) Only because : Pay to wait less.

its a paywall.

Its also, very dumb, because as long as there is queue, ppl are going to find way to avoid "afk and beeing kicked out the server" ( if it even exist and i doubt it seeing thoses 3468464364 spam bots )

So.... more queue, more ppl will stay online no matter what, so more queue, sio ppl are even more going to stay online.. etc..

bad setting to get money.

But yeah.....Saddly that game is managed by super greedy ppl

On 1/21/2016 at 0:46 PM, FluffySpaceGoat said:

"I love BnS and I want to play right now, I can't wait to get into the game, I came to the forums to even make a post about the que que times I want to play so badly!"

"I also don't want to give you a dime to play it."

Archived