Remove the Queues Unless You Want to Lose A LOT of People

FluffySpaceGoat

Seriously, remove them, PLEASE. It's unnecessary and a huge annoyance to the players because most people don't have the time to wait to get into the game, I actually do like Blade & Soul even though it has a lot of fetch quests in it but the queue is just so *cricket*ing irritating.. This is like Everquest II all over again.. :T

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All servers have maximum capacities, they're not some magic portal that can fit in as many players as you want. I would rather have the queue than to have the game lagging badly.

If they remove the queue i'm 101% sure players will start bi tching about the lag. Its an endless cycle.

6 minutes ago, FluffySpaceGoat said:

Seriously, remove them, PLEASE. It's unnecessary and a huge annoyance to the players because most people don't have the time to wait to get into the game, I actually do like Blade & Soul even though it has a lot of fetch quests in it but the queue is just so *cricket*ing irritating.. This is like Everquest II all over again.. :T

How do you expect them to remove the queues, the servers are at capacity

Yes they are losing people.  It's unfortunate, but it is pretty much inevitable the first month of a popular game opening.  The only time a game doesn't have queues at grand opening when they overestimated the hype.  Just be patient, this kind of situation really does fade after after a few weeks.  

And it's not particular to MMOs either.  The first week a restaurant opens, expect stupid long lines for a couple weeks.  It too dies down after a week or so.

5 minutes ago, TonoTheQuick said:

Free character transfers for a while. NCSFOT, please, think in the players and not in the benefits. Thank you

Do you not read the News and Updates portion of forums at all? I mean seriously.   They have offered character transfers since the beginning of full release. 

Please please read before you say stupid things.

Well, if they offered free character transfers in order to manage queues I'ld instantly switch servers. I don't want to reset all of my progress. 
P.S: How is somebody supposed to knwo a how full a server is if there is no indication upon character creation? Not to mention that you can't influence the amount of people that joina fter you did.....

4 minutes ago, Sdric said:

Well, if they offered free character transfers in order to manage queues I'ld instantly switch servers. I don't want to reset all of my progress. 
P.S: How is somebody supposed to knwo a how full a server is if there is no indication upon character creation? Not to mention that you can't influence the amount of people that joina fter you did.....

What level are you that you don't want to reset all of your progress? How much progress have you made in 2 days, that you can't simply just redo in 2 days time (or quicker now that you know what to do)? I mean, it's kind of a double negative, because you're essentially wasting time waiting in a queue when you could be on another server leveling up another character.

Archived