Who does maintenance in the middle of the day?

YuckyTuna

1 minute ago, sequid said:

ye, i wasnt complaining :D just commenting the topic about it :D

but the last sentence i mean by heart because i played other mmo's of NCSOFT xD

Ah I see. So much raging lately, I can't tell the complaints apart from the normal conversations anymore, heh.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that they did it on NA schedule but its still a *cricket*ing stupid time. Could easily have done it around 1 or 2 in the morning in NA and Eu wouldn´t have a problem either. I hate this mindset of Americans only ever giving a *cricket* about their own country.

hey Blade and Soul team since NCsoft owns ArenaNet, why all the games from NCsoft don't use technology they have? I'm talking about not needing hours and hours of downtime for server maintenance and game updates.

They have a system which lets them run the old build and the new build at the same time. So they don't need to take the old build down when there's a new one, they just also host the new build. That's it.

1 hour ago, Rtype said:

If you guys don't like it, I think you should go play a german mmorpg or something..       Oh, none are worth playing - I see.

I see. You got every right to say this because this KOREAN mmorpg made in America ??????

:) :)

Ehh, more servers, can't see this helping much people won't move and the current servers will die off in population after another week or two would rather them focus on other aspects and preventing gold selling/cheats ect.

8 minutes ago, koolcoolkool said:

Lmao xD This post has covered my screen in salt. Cant we all agree this is a dumb post and the one who started it should just go back to bed? xD

To bed? In the middle of the day?

Are you maybe some ignorant US pleb who does not know how timezones work?

1 minute ago, gazz50 said:

is there a sever status screen any where ?

don't think we have that yet.

it should be up in either 30mins or 1 hour, depends if they finish early or not.

you can also check their twitter.

Just now, koolcoolkool said:

Idk about you but when your salty doesnt that mean kids should get more sleep? xD (Assuming some of you ARE kids)

Maybe you need a nap, you seem a bit grumpy.

Ask your mommy a glass of milk first though or maybe some valium.

2 hours ago, YuckyTuna said:

And for 3.5h on top of that. Have you guys never heard of proper maintenance schedules for MMOs? 

This should be done at 4-8AM not noon to prime time, ensuring 30+ min queues even for premium members. 

Mmos generally have server issues on launch, deal with it and move on.

31 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

what the crap are you on about? maint started at 4 am and ends in the afternoon  dont you have work? it will be back long before you get home

Now either you're an idiot, either you're IQ is same as the room temperature... not everyone lives in America kid... there are timezones, that means that when it was 4 am on your clock, in Europe it was mid day. Maybe they should do the maintenance during midday in America so you will have time to read a book or learn about what goes around outside this game. 

Just now, MoonLord said:

Now either you're an idiot, either you're IQ is same as the room temperature... not everyone lives in America kid... there are timezones, that means that when it was 4 am on your clock, in Europe it was mid day. Maybe they should do the maintenance during midday in America so you will have time to read a book or learn about what goes around outside this game. 

Nicely put m8. :)

Archived