Thallen

Anyway to fix crashing?

Thallen   

I've crashed about 20 times today and all my friends have out leveled me and I dont want the level gap between me and them to continue to increase. Does anyone know of a solution to fix the crashing?

Sheeple   

Depends what you're crashing on, is it just from lag or cut-scenes? Looks like everyone is crashing from the Hongmoon weapon cut-scene and theres no way to fix it.

Thallen   

I crash randomly as well. I'll be in the middle of a quest then just a crash. Sometimes they'll ask for a report of what i was doing. 

Edited by Thallen

Thallen   

Im trying to run a file repair currently because I just crashed again and now I can't even launch the game anymore, it gives me some error with game guard and opens up internet explorer -.-

Rinako   

There were a couple of issues aswell with razer synapse. If you use the software try playing the game while it is closed and every process of razer.

Bravo   
34 minutes ago, Thallen said:

Im trying to run a file repair currently because I just crashed again and now I can't even launch the game anymore, it gives me some error with game guard and opens up internet explorer -.-

I had the same issue and it turned out the game was still running in task manager. I closed it there and fixed the problem.

Aeriya   

Is it really Razer Synapse? I'll try that and see what happens. Sadly I only use Razer for the sound quality boost. Any other alternatives for nice surround sound?

Edited by Aeriya

Ghrim   
Just now, Aeriya said:

Is it really Razer Synapse? I'll try that and see what happens.

Yep nProtect doesn't like Razer Synapse and will force close your client. It's been posted multiple times. Best to just close out of any razer applications and then try to play.

Ant   

There are 25 people in my guild and only me and one other person are getting these constant crashes. We are both FMs. Just curious, what classes are you playing that you get this problem?

As for the Razer issue there are at least 12 people in my guild running Synapse. They all have no issue. I do not run it so that is not what is causing my crashes.

Thallen   
19 minutes ago, Ant said:

There are 25 people in my guild and only me and one other person are getting these constant crashes. We are both FMs. Just curious, what classes are you playing that you get this problem?

As for the Razer issue there are at least 12 people in my guild running Synapse. They all have no issue. I do not run it so that is not what is causing my crashes.

I'm playing a Destroyer. I have a Force master in my group who hasnt crashed once.

Ant   
Just now, Thallen said:

I'm playing a Destroyer. I have a Force master in my group who hasnt crashed once.

Dang, was just a thought. Not sure how much more I can take of this crashing. It is slowing me down tremendously.

Kelbear   

@Thallen Yeah there's another thread related to this.. looks like it's a common issue for many head start players *sigh

My game has crashed over 10 times and I've tried just about everything. No error message pops up.. nothing. Sad to say but from a user experience this is terrible... Really hoping to hear back from NCSoft soon about how they're going to deal/compensate for this shared frustration and pretty much bitter head start experience.

You'll have to turn off everything that has to do with razer under MSCONFIG just press windows button + r and type MSCONFIG and select services and just disable all razer programms this works for me but i don't have any ingame sound this way :/

FearGX   

I'm crashing over and over as well, every 10-20 minutes game crash with error.  I've tried disable razer synapse stuff, still crashing over and over.

Jinjii   

For a product that people have spent a considerable amount of money on, moreso than a brand new console game, you'd think you would able to play without crashing every freaking 15 minutes!  Getting VERY annoyed...

Thallen   
1 hour ago, AbstractNonsense said:

You'll have to turn off everything that has to do with razer under MSCONFIG just press windows button + r and type MSCONFIG and select services and just disable all razer programms this works for me but i don't have any ingame sound this way :/

I've gone into task manager and ended every single Razer thing through task manager and it still crashes :l

Same here, I never had any issue during all the beta test with gameguard and razer.  Only today and I guess for the next few days??. They need to fix it!!  

total waste of $124 with all this issue.