Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeikenZ said:

Well, the queue is only increasing instead of decreasing. Logic. Guess I'll go and do something else.

Blame all the people that want to be on the most populated servers then follow to blame NCsoft saying its their fault when really its the player base fault.

3 hours ago, Killance said:

Blame all the people that want to be on the most populated servers then follow to blame NCsoft saying its their fault when really its the player base fault.

I can agree that it was incredibly foolish for everyone to join in on Mushin (Admittedly I had done so as well to play with my wife, as well as friends) However, I will blame NCsoft for the plethora of issues that cause disconnects which should have been handled in beta testing, such is my favorite that I've gotten 3-4 times this weekend which have said that I have no disk inserted into my D drive, and then it closes out the game. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't realize I had to have a blade and soul disk after downloading the game online. 

That's what really gets me, is errors that quite literally shouldn't exist causing me to go back into a 3 hour queue.

3 hours ago, Killance said:

It is not entirely the player bases fault either.  If this was official launch then yes it would be, but this is only headstart.  NCSoft should have known exactly how many founders packs they sold and should have taken action in someway.  I have read that they announced Mushin being full the day before headstart on the livestream, but I could not watch it.  They also brought down the forums to "prepare for headstart" which left really no way to communicate to the masses.  Most probably had no idea that mushin was going to be so bad because they made their character day one of name reserve and then caught up on business needed to be done to play during headstart. 

I just got my master pack today and have been waiting to log onto mushin. Am i automatically a prem member because i bought the pack because my queue keeps going up -,-? or do i need to log onto another sever and redeem something

Just now, WreCs said:

I just got my master pack today and have been waiting to log onto mushin. Am i automatically a prem member because i bought the pack because my queue keeps going up -,-? or do i need to log onto another sever and redeem something

It should have been automatic if you applied the master founder code on your account on the NCSoft account page.

I have been in the wait line for 4 hours. When I logged launched estimate was 30 minutes and 689 premium members. Now there are 1471 members and 36 minute wait time. I don;t understand it luckily I can work from home today so at least I'm not waiting on a screen doing nothing.. I do wish I could play though!

1 hour ago, Tamaru said:

I have been in the wait line for 4 hours. When I logged launched estimate was 30 minutes and 689 premium members. Now there are 1471 members and 36 minute wait time. I don;t understand it luckily I can work from home today so at least I'm not waiting on a screen doing nothing.. I do wish I could play though!

People simply aren't logging out.  A lot of jerks are just staying in-game afk when at work/sleep/etc. so they don't have to wait through the queue again.  If people don't log out, nobody can log in, so it doesn't much matter how many people are ahead of you.  (and the # of prem members isn't the ones ahead of you, it's all of them)

dw, i think they`d be opening a wider slot on their servers come Launch~
also, founders are more likely a minority when they open up the servers to the public, itd be a shame if they cant handle the stress from only the founders per server.

here`s hope for you founders come launch, and here`s a toast for public players on their queue headstart!

Bleh.  So, people at work decide another server to go to, and I want to transfer my character off Mushin, so I can get at least some distance ahead of the free players.

Go to delete character... You can't delete a character with pending mail...

Great.  So I got to wade through the login queue... on Mushin...  During Primetime (yeah, right) in order to grab all the mail on a character... so I can DELETE IT.  (Because I want to keep the name and all)  Why can't I delete a character with pending mail?  I'm not gonna get to keep anything in the mail anyways....

Whelp, guess I'm not gonna get ahead of the free players at all.  Certainly not gonna try to quickly delete then re-create within 24 hours of real-release.

2 hours ago, redbullcraze said:

im waiting with 1170 premium members and at 470 minutes.... This makes hour number 5 that Ive been waiting on this server....Glad to know my money for the pack and premium membership is worth it..

Still seeing this?  I've actually popped over to Mushin several times now and back with no queue whatsoever.  Think they must have bumped up the capacity, or there are a lot of people who decided to avoid playing on release day.

(Fwiw, logged onto Mushin, got my mail, still gives me an error when I try to delete about can't delete a character with mail.  Only "Mail" waiting for me is in the account-wide section, which I sure as heck am NOT going to pick up on this character.)

Every new major MMO launch has a login queue for a few days. The only way around that is to have a bunch of extra servers online at launch, but that's not smart because after a month or two, demand drops like a rock and the company ends up with a bunch of unneeded hardware on their hands. The solution? Deal with the queues and try not to pout and throw tantrums about it.

3 minutes ago, Gemta said:

Oh GOD I was playing so nice In Jiwan during the head start now it has been released and Im 5000 In the que, FIVE FUUUKIN THOUSAND?! ARE YOU MAAD?

NOW its telling me that the normal que is full!? LOL? I HAVE TO WAIT......TO WAIT

7 minutes ago, Flutters said:

*shrugs* no issues here. About 20 seconds at the most and I am in the two servers I picked to try out.

But still...I bought the game In a head start, even though Im not premium shouldn't initiate pack buyers get more seniority over people who got the game for free? Or are we just like them? 

Archived