Premium Member Queue

Jai

XIV all over again.

No AFK auto-logout.  No way to see the queues for each server so you can tell which one to join, ASSUMING you don't have a large group of friends already on a server that's overloaded.

...and yeah, just imagine how the non-premium players are going to feel come Tuesday.  :x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dezra said:

Those people who simply want to play can just play on a different server. The f2p players SHOULD be joining other servers even after seeing the long que times for Mushin. The lobby page also has announcements on what servers are busy.

Yes we are all aware of this but i joined for a reason, many friends, guild etc are on this server, i got on the first day no problem no queue played until lvl 26, used items etc, game crashed and since then i havent been able to get back on. I did make an alt on another server but its not the same when your friends are on a different server. Adding an AFK timer would eliminate a lot of the queue and help out a lot. 

1 minute ago, oxDessyxo said:

Yes we are all aware of this but i joined for a reason, many friends, guild etc are on this server, i got on the first day no problem no queue played until lvl 26, used items etc, game crashed and since then i havent been able to get back on. I did make an alt on another server but its not the same when your friends are on a different server. Adding an AFK timer would eliminate a lot of the queue and help out a lot. 

Rest assured they are aware and will be implementing many different options such as server lock downs, afk-kicker,one-time server transfers, and warning announcements on server capacity. Just hope its all done before launch date. 

Just now, Dezra said:

Rest assured they are aware and will be implementing many different options such as server lock downs, afk-kicker,one-time server transfers, and warning announcements on server capacity. Just hope its all done before launch date. 

me too, i feel like the first week will be unplayable though.

Just now, oxDessyxo said:

me too, i feel like the first week will be unplayable though.

Well either your friends will wait for you to catch up or they play with you at lvl1, getting max level in this game doesn't take more than a week. If NCSOFT hasn't learned from this situation already and launch date is the same big disaster than its very sad indeed.

i am on windrest and i am starting to hate this server. This evening my pc crashed and when i log in game i had to wait 45 mins. I don't think the transfer you offer will be used. This is second day of play (in CET) and many player are at cap level.
The actual server transfer will not be used because this is not a real transfer " The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable. "How much player at cap level will left their character and items dropped farming hours in dungeon? 

I hope things will go better in next weeks otherwise i  will flee in less populated server :D

I was really happy i found time to finally try and play.  I have waited almost 3 hours for que, worse off after 0member waiting for 16mins, i finally get to f******* get in and i crash. Seriously pissed. Thinking i need my money back, this will be friggin hell once the non payers come in 1day now, headstart, my a hole, how is it a headstart when you cant get in??!!!

i was the most upset when i waited for 4 hours in queue , i had 10 mins left to get in and then guess what i ment to alt tab but my finger slipped and i presed esc, and guess what!!!! my char left queue........ and now im back in queue since 3, and still 200 + mins left!! Wippie!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Miz70 said:

i am on windrest and i am starting to hate this server. This evening my pc crashed and when i log in game i had to wait 45 mins.

Try Mushin.  The wait time has been over 170 minutes (bounces between around 175 to 215 seemingly randomly) for _over_ 170 minutes...  So....  It basically hasn't changed since I started waiting 3 hours ago.

"The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable. "

This server queue solution is not going to work for those who already have some time in Mushin Server. I believe the transfer server process is unfair. I'm going to loose all my hard work that I've done so far? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Master_Jey said:

wow really? that is just weird.

It's not weird at all, actually. On day 1, one of my friends was in queue for 14 hours with his timer hovering between 80 and 200 minutes. Several others had times from 4 to 8 hours. Yesterday, I (Master Pack owner) began a queue at 11 AM with a timer of 54 minutes. I didn't get in until around 9:45 PM.

The part that's weird is that the timer doesn't make any sense. In every instance I just mentioned, the timer started off with 45 minutes to and hour and gradually went higher and lower seemingly at random. The number of players waiting also rose and fell in a similar fashion.

Honestly though, I can't blame anyone who AFKs all day when queues can get this long.

It would make things easier if we could see our position in the queue, not just an "estimated wait time" value that keeps fluctuating wildly.

One of the main problems we are having now with the queue times is that people have been conditioned to expect a very long queue, and because of that, the populace is scared of logging off for fear of not being able to get back in. The result? People want to stay logged in and AFK for several hours while at work, school, etc., thus preventing others who are waiting from taking their spots. The solution? What many of you have already suggested: AFK timers. Yeah, it might make many people feel a longer wait timer when they first boot up Blade and Soul, but it allows for a constantly rotating player base.

Some of us, myself included, have only been able to access the game and play with friends/guildmates for a few hours overnight, if at all. In the 65 hours I've had available to play since Friday night, I've only been able to access the game twice - both at about 3:00 am central time.

Archived