Premium Member Queue

Jai

what is the point of being a founder and head starter if ı dont play the game ? it really sucks i have been waiting for almost a year for this game i watched its anime series and it made my hopes up but this situation make me really really angry and bored sucksssss

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WuTang said:

I think what's most disappointing is that Blade and Soul is an old game, It's been in Korea for like 5 years and in US beta for what like 6 months (alpha, closed and open). As much income NCSoft makes on all their game line, they couldn't plan to pay extra $$ for a kick ass early access program. I mean you guys had over 5 years of data collecting and evaluating to understand how to establish a "head start program".

And it's been updated and revamped regularly. So it's a old game that is getting new. And because it started a long time doesn't mean it still doesn't have potential for me. This game as still a long span 

9 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone!

Since there seems to be some confusion, I thought I should make it clear there are only queues on one server in each region - Mushin and Windrest.

There is nothing stopping anyone (with headstart access) from playing on any of the other servers.

As a Clan leader I would like to clear up some confusion for NCSoft as to why more people don't do just that. Clans have spent weeks planning launch and advertising where they would be (Server) and what faction they would be. Once the game launched, we were committed to that server and couldn't just pick up and move. Many clans are 50+ members a piece, so the logistics of moving becomes unrealistic. Now I could give a long list of ideas of how better planning could have been made for our arrival, but that would be pointless. We're here, we can't move now (most of us) so we must now figure out how to be successful with the situation we have. At the time of writing this post I am sitting in a 3 + hour Queue due to a DC in the middle of a dungeon. My day is pretty much shot as far as BnS goes, but what can you do. At least 4 other Clan members before me were in the same boat, to come back to the same issue. I don't know if it  is possible or not, but is there any way you can somehow put a grace period in for players who were DC'd to bypass the Queue? More that that, put a feature in to log out players who have been AFK for longer than a given amount of time. I guarantee this would ease the Queues up by 1/2 or more. Just about everyone I speak to has left their Toons logged in overnight, and for good reason, everyone else is so if they don't they will never get back in. So since we can't police ourselves and log out when we're done playing, help us out and do it for us. 

23 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

Did you even read the official statement about this?

You will get your name, and refund of every Ncoin you spent and every founder pack item you used.

Please read prior to complaining.

Nah I didn't read the official statement 'cause I've been submitting a ticket for that and also for my gf since she can't even load the game. Would you mind linking the official statement?

I find it funny that people are surprised. It's head start, for a game people have been waiting for (for a good while), and people are naturally flocking to the server names they remember during beta. Hence, Mushin and other beta servers being slammed as far as queues go.

Those complaining about spending $125, $175, (basically the uber-expensive tier that even I grabbed myself...) choosing one of these servers and having to wait in queue need to realize that there are other servers out there.

Capacity IS a thing. No matter how much money you throw at that problem, there is a point at which you just cannot increase that capacity in any reliable way.  I understand friends are on server "X" but it's not just that easy to turn around and say "everyone can come in". Their attempts to help with this problem which is 100% user-induced will help over time, but it will take time.

People acting as if the free transfer is a great fix, it really isnt'... 

" The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable.

Doubt many people want to start again just because of a server que..

1 minute ago, sasukeqt said:

" The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable.

Not a great fix, but a step forward.

Just now, sasukeqt said:

Its targeted audience are for people who did not invest many hours in game but have already opened all their founder pack items and spent NCoin clearly this isnt for people who have leveled a good amount. 

1 minute ago, Freyar said:

I find it funny that people are surprised. It's head start, for a game people have been waiting for (for a good while), and people are naturally flocking to the server names they remember during beta. Hence, Mushin and other beta servers being slammed as far as queues go.

Those complaining about spending $125, $175, (basically the uber-expensive tier that even I grabbed myself...) choosing one of these servers and having to wait in queue need to realize that there are other servers out there.

Capacity IS a thing. No matter how much money you throw at that problem, there is a point at which you just cannot increase that capacity in any reliable way.  I understand friends are on server "X" but it's not just that easy to turn around and say "everyone can come in". Their attempts to help with this problem which is 100% user-induced will help over time, but it will take time.

like idk headstart is technically over it was understandable on first and second day that there is queue since many ppl are new login and do shi* like that but by now almost this should be over so idk why its so unbelieveable bad today like nothing changed compared to yesterday...

lol I windowed out for 2 minutes to look something up and my game randomly crashed while I was doing that and I never even noticed. Like it totally closed itself out, and I had just gotten in after waiting for in queue for hours since this morning, as a premium. None of my friends want to move since we've been around since beta and have made a lot of friends to keep together....Plus I've put in a decent amount of work at this point so the current transfer system isn't hugely appealing to me but I can't even play at all and now I'm paranoid to do anything if I ever do get back in today because of what just happened to me lol....

I think monkeys could figure out that no afks = little or no queue = more people playing = better publicity.

At the moment all people are talking about is how bad the queues are and how the solutions are quite simple, yet still evade the devs.

The comparisons to a "worse than archeage" launch are abundant. Since archeage too had similar problems at launch. However they made strides in head-start (afk timer & d/c grace period) to alleviate the queue problems. Every second this goes on is more negative reviews, posts and word of mouth.

No grace period for dc's & no afk timer = an unacceptable situation for a AAA release in 2016. 

This is not ok. 

We are fed up with waiting for 15+ hours in queue, only to play an hour then DC putting us straight back in the queue.
 If one of the worst Dev teams to ever launch an mmo (Trino) figured it out in head-start what have we to expect from the BnS devs? :/

2 minutes ago, NokiMadafaka said:

i played many other games on premium accec and non haved fcked up badly like this so do me favor and shut up 

Please. Problems like this are common across the board. Both for Pay-to-Play titles and Free-to-Play titles. Premium account or not, it doesn't matter. Capacity is an issue.

1 minute ago, Tr3vyn said:

like idk headstart is technically over it was understandable on first and second day that there is queue since many ppl are new login and do shi* like that but by now almost this should be over so idk why its so unbelieveable bad today like nothing changed compared to yesterday...

Headstart is over? Not until Monday.

Archived