Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don't blame a single person that decides to afk to avoid the queue again if they waited 6 hours to get in.  I mean, you get home from errands on sunday afternoon and queue up, and by the time you get into the server you have to sleep cause you work monday morning.  It's pretty ridiculous.  And it's going to get 50x worse when the floodgates open on the 19th.

I just wished NCSoft  would at least respond. I have been in queue since 8am.. that's 8 hours now. once I thought I was actually going to get in ....it was close, then disconnected :(

at least respond, even if it's to say tough luck...but no response after all these hours and we are well aware you know whats going on. Don't  hide behind twitter crap...respond here>>> Why did you even bother to put these forums back up . You knew this was going to happen that's why you posted how to conduct one's self in this forum. Then fled....Note I want to switch servers with Founders in tact or at least continue selling founders packs So I can buy another one on a different server...You should like that..

1 minute ago, Kuro-pi said:

Honestly, I don't blame a single person that decides to afk to avoid the queue again if they waited 6 hours to get in.  I mean, you get home from errands on sunday afternoon and queue up, and by the time you get into the server you have to sleep cause you work monday morning.  It's pretty ridiculous.  And it's going to get 50x worse when the floodgates open on the 19th.

True,,,,I can't even get on to AFK..

3 minutes ago, Kuro-pi said:

Honestly, I don't blame a single person that decides to afk to avoid the queue again if they waited 6 hours to get in. 

I dont either. The problem is that there is nothing to stop people from never logging off and to keep the traffic flowing normally. This just makes the already bad que times get much much worse.

I know all these have probably been mentioned soo many times before, but I'm putting my vote in for the top three things I want to happen to solve this:

1. some kind of indicator on character creation screen that shows how full a server is - give some advanced warning on if a server is getting close to full.

2. afk disconnect.  Don't let people idle in game.  People started doing that, that makes the queue bigger, people learn about the queue and don't log off at all when going to sleep so they don't have to queue to get back in.

3. server transfer to people who are in Mushin to give them the option to move to a quieter server.

Quite frankly I feel it's unfair that we've all PAID for head start. and because of these queues we can't get in to get our levels up before the game begins..  When I made my character I had to wait an hour to get in - I figured that was an ok time because it was first day of head start and figured it would settle down.

Having to go to another server now would completely spoil all the work I did on that character and the master pack gear I got goes down the tubes. 

It also scares me that this is happening NOW - on head start - because what's it gonna be like when the game fully launches and all the free players start trying to come in?

2 minutes ago, Brilliband said:

It also scares me that this is happening NOW - on head start - because what's it gonna be like when the game fully launches and all the free players start trying to come in?

At this rate, free players wont be able to get in at all haha. They have to wait for all the premium players to get in first so based on what I've seen so far... that would be never.

Just now, Shad said:

At this rate, free players wont be able to get in at all haha. They have to wait for all the premium players to get in first so based on what I've seen so far... that would be never.

It just makes me sad that my friends who wanted to play for free to test when it comes out (because they've never really played MMOs) wanted to play with me, but if queues are like this they'll never get to play with me at all.

3 minutes ago, Brilliband said:

It just makes me sad that my friends who wanted to play for free to test when it comes out (because they've never really played MMOs) wanted to play with me, but if queues are like this they'll never get to play with me at all.

I kinda feel your pain. As we speak, my friends are leveling without me because I crashed during a cutscene and i wont be able to get back on for at least 6-8 hours.

One simple act from NCSoft would fix all this. Just announce that each premium patron will get at least one free server transfer (transfer all progress made and items acquired) and those of us who hasn't got a chanced to play yet but needs a particular server will gladly go to any of the less congested server right now. Those of us stuck on Mushin and can't get back in will just move as well. Problem solved. 

I was in queue yesterday for 12 hours, thanks to my friends for joining the heaviest server and getting in before me. Got in at 7am est, then an hour ago, a family member decided to clean under my router, unplugging it.... ggwp

3 hours ago, izHydra said:

I was in queue yesterday for 12 hours, thanks to my friends for joining the heaviest server and getting in before me. Got in at 7am est, then an hour ago, a family member decided to clean under my router, unplugging it.... ggwp

lol Ethernet plugged straight into the modem...
Best way to go
Well feel free to join into the discord chat.

So, I logged in at 8 am EST and patiently waited through the queue (which started off at 500~ premium members) which was about a 1 1/2 hour wait time. Now it's 9 pm EST and I have 2265 premium members waiting along with a 7 hour wait time. I never closed the client or logged out. This is complete bull. Couldn't log in yesterday either due to the same problem. (Mushin Server)

On 1/15/2016 at 1:36 PM, Jai said:

Why am I waiting to login after paying for Masters Pack with early start? 

The timer is constantly resetting to a longer time as well; 18 minutes, becomes 20 minutes after waiting 5 minutes...

Yep, logged on tonight to a 95 minute queue, left for about an hour and came back to a 112 minute queue. Auto logout would be nice at some point.

I pay 150$ Dolars for Stay on Queue,  i have been waiting to play with my friends all day and im just lvl 3...
Like 9 hours waiting...
Im really disappointed of NCSoft and BnS team... ^^
:3

This is really boring and stupid ^^
PD: It is not a possible solution for me  " change server" because my guild played in mushin

PD2: http://www.twitch.tv/farkaslolero im streamer and i pass hours just on queue xD

Archived