Premium Treasure Trove key - missing from F10

MurdoqSenpai

• Amraith changed the title to Premium Treasure Trove key - missing from F10

So much time has passed without a response. I'd put up a link to NCSoft's BBB page, but they've previously removed such links even though it is the right of players to file complaints against a company for false advertisement, deception, and other crimes.

WOW jus WOW...this is the answer from support after contacting them about the missing premium keys. Read, be confused and uninstall this game.

Hello customer,
Thank you for contacting us!

In the case of a key that is given free of charge every day, you must purchase a free product directly from the Hongmoon Store.
If you want to get the key. Please check and purchase the product directly through Hongmoon Store.

If you have any other questions and requests, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
NCSOFT Support Team

• Like 1

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. The support answers to buy in the shop but the keys are not on the shop. Even though this topic has been moved by a moderator, no one is reporting the problem.

There are only 2 weeks left for the trove, it's time to act before players who pay premium are not even more insulted than they already are.
@Amraith@Wisspp
Currently (July 11) you owe 22 keys to all premium players

Edited by Yuki Kei
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuki Kei said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. The support answers to buy in the shop but the keys are not on the shop. Even though this topic has been moved by a moderator, no one is reporting the problem.

There are only 2 weeks left for the trove, it's time to act before players who pay premium are not even more insulted than they already are.
@Amraith@Wisspp
Currently (July 11) you owe 22 keys to all premium players

• Like 1