Can We Get an Update on the Issues Since the Last Patch?

VaBeachKevin

There have been several issues since the February 7th patch which have not been addressed. Can we get an update on these items?

• We still haven't received the 7 day premium from the previous event - this has not been addressed.
  • People who claimed Soul Boost in the first week did not receive the Starcross bracelet - this has not been addressed.
  • Stage 1 of Soul Boost now gives 1000 soul shield piece 8 - this has not been addressed. 
  • Completing the Soul Boost is said to give a +6 of all the Starcross accessories, but there are not enough materials included to accomplish this - this has not been addressed.
  • Completing Soul Boost is said to give the Supernatural Pet Aura Evolution Stone, but this is not included - this has not been addressed. 
  • Completing Soul Boost is said to give the Allegiant Heart Evolution Stone, but this is not included - this has not been addressed. 
  • The Login Rewards have been missing since the patch - this has not been addressed.
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Since @Green Storm bailed out and left @Primali in charge, I can only assume the issues adressed have not been passed along.

5 hours ago, VaBeachKevin said:

There have been several issues since the February 7th patch which have not been addressed. Can we get an update on these items?

• We still haven't received the 7 day premium from the previous event - this has not been addressed.

As mentioned several times: This item is a remnant of the past - 2021 to be exact - and was never updated. Wether we get 1 or multiple 7-day prem is happening is still up for us to see. Sheer fact we could buy multiple iterations was confusing.

Item - and its details - are old items, so I wouldnt be surprised if we dont get any premium at all.

There have been several issues since the February 7th patch which have not been addressed. Can we get an update on these items

• People who claimed Soul Boost in the first week did not receive the Starcross bracelet - this has not been addressed.

Not sure if NC fixed it yet, but individuals MUST ticket in with support. Else they might not find every last one. However hence sky stealer some of supports tools are broken according to ticket support themselfs I wouldn't bring my hopes up and start farming brace instead.

• Stage 1 of Soul Boost now gives 1000 soul shield piece 8 - this has not been addressed. 

Saw that, but I dont see any issue with it. Powder is dirt cheap anyways.

• Completing the Soul Boost is said to give a +6 of all the Starcross accessories, but there are not enough materials included to accomplish this - this has not been addressed.
  • Completing Soul Boost is said to give the Supernatural Pet Aura Evolution Stone, but this is not included - this has not been addressed. 
  • Completing Soul Boost is said to give the Allegiant Heart Evolution Stone, but this is not included - this has not been addressed. 

Completing stage 2 of mega soulboost will. Questionable if we even get that.

• The Login Rewards have been missing since the patch - this has not been addressed.

As mentioned, Green seems to be absent. So I assume we are not getting anything since we dont actually have content to play rn. Next login rewards should continue with next patch which was delayed for Feb and will come March 8th now instead.

2 hours ago, Walex said:

- Dash wasn't available for first 2-3 days (addressed but still worth mentioning)

Still wont pop up afaik. So its only semi-fixed.

2 hours ago, Walex said:

- No F10 daily deals (not addressed)

Looks like we paid enough for this year, so we can save up money for actual Feb patch coming March.

2 hours ago, Walex said:

- Ranking on NA still not fixed?

Windwalking ranking also still broken.

I TOATALLY UPVOTE with @VaBeachKevin
Those are indeed the issues since then and have not been adressed yet after the previous maintenance on 15th

@Saito Sacchi:
- Premium was supposed to be 0/1 Account limit, not weekly, and was intented for one time use during the event or after it ends : To be fixed as well

-Starcross Bracelet hasnt been Fixed, people used tickets. but what NCsoft needs to do is Give ONE bracelet per character to all players with Soulboost ON in a mail or to be in a "compensation" box in f10 for 0 hmcoins( not recommanded but the easy way to the team so that they don't have to search for every character made with soulboost ON etc )

yeah, upto 15 free sc braces for 0HM I can totally agree

also I agree that we need like official statements. I just tried to answer with what our community came up with so far,

as for premium: it was purchaseable once per week - no limits. so by NC double standards we still will only get 1 week if any at all. usually patch notes dont bind when did that change?

25 minutes ago, Saito Sacchi said:

as for premium: it was purchaseable once per week - no limits. so by NC double standards we still will only get 1 week if any at all. usually patch notes dont bind when did that change?

Greenstorm did confirm that regardless how many you buy you will only get 1x 7 day premium.

While I did read that, game showed and still allows us to buy one premium items every week. Since it is the same item we got for 3 years now "old" players will have multiple iterations and since NC lacks the tool to distinguish anything that happens ingame we are bound to believe what happens in game. What is said much less.

While being addressed and commented on by Green Storm we didnt see any changes, so we will have to sit waiting, wondering how many premium we eventually will get. same like with soulboost and other stuff which - if patch notes hold true - are not working as intended, but we dont receive whats been announced in said notes either.
Which still brings me to my conclusion if NC will hold their double standards up or actually act as the game currently intents to: which is as many freemium as items you got.

like what i said and @Grimoir,Premium was intented for once per account use no matter what you do. you know how the company work by now after all these years. there is NO way in heck you'd get a free each week that would cut down their profit

Thinking we not getting any premium btw. even 1 week would surprise me.

I was only pointing to NC double standards:

aptch notes say star +6 welp ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ we getn't it

while patch notes say prem once, we can get infinite

first case playerbase is at disadvantage, second case they still are xD