Demonsbane ranking cut short

Rhiakath

2 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

To be fair, they've never done a mess up quite like this before. But I will not make the same mistake twice. All future seasons will be treated as if NCSoft intends to end them one week from their start date.

That's how everyone should treat them. you never have any guarantee of this not happening again. 

47 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Thank you for the quick reply Green Storm. Does this mean the ranking season is functional and we can work on ranking improvements? Also thank you for your tireless work...you're getting in touch with the right people at NCSoft it seems and getting results.

• NCSOFT
13 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Does this mean the ranking season is functional and we can work on ranking improvements?

Yes it is, with the only difference that there is a "week" (I used double quotes to denote what the game considers a week for the purpose of weekly rewards) that lasts two weeks in real life. Just imagine that we stretched that last week of the Demonsbane season. Functionally, we believe that on January 11 you'll receive your weekly and seasonal rewards as you'd expect. But as we said yesterday, we're going to try to double the last "week"'s rewards and add some extra.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

Further details about the Demonsbane ranking rewards that players should receive after the maintenance on Wednesday:

• We added 500 gold and 5 Demonsbane Challenge Tokens to each tier of rewards (you can see the original rewards in the Dark Awakening Patch Notes).
  • As we announced previously, ranked players will receive those rewards twice.
  • The rewards will be sent automatically after the maintenance.

What.. is a Demonsbane Venture Token? 

1. If it's a venture token, I thought only the weekly reward was being stretched out?

2. If it's the challenge token, then whatever but you can't drop "venture token" carelessly out there or we'll think something nice happened.

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

Further details about the Demonsbane ranking rewards that players should receive after the maintenance on Wednesday:

• We added 500 gold and 5 Demonsbane Venture Tokens to each tier of rewards (you can see the original rewards in the Dark Awakening Patch Notes).
  • As we announced previously, ranked players will receive those rewards twice.
  • The rewards will be sent automatically after the maintenance.

I'm going to assume you didn't mean Venture Tokens there, as there's no such thing as a 'Demonbane Venture Token'. Probably meant Demonsbane Challenge Token.